剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
情况还会更糟吗?
Okay, well, uh, could this get any worse?
八点零七分了
It's 8:07.
我没赶上我的火车
I missed my train.
我没赶上!错过了!
I missed my train. I missed my train!
怎么会发生这种事情?
Oh! How did this happen?
没事 你还可以去乘坐早班火车
I-it's okay. Uh, you--you can take
中午就到了 小菜一碟
the morning train, be there by lunch, easy-peasy.
不 没这么简单
No, no, it's not easy-peasy. I can't.
我会错过为珍娜做早饭
I'm gonna miss Jenna's breakfast in the morning.
是她的生日早餐 我每年都会做的
It's her birthday breakfast. I make it every year.
现在 我破坏了这个新传统
And now, I have ruined our new tradition
因为我今晚必须赶到那里
because I needed to be there by tonight.
我为什么要接下这个案子?
Oh, why did I take this case?
这个女人从一开始就倒霉透了
This woman has been bad luck from the start!
那个...
Um...
纸巾好像都没了
You're, um, out of paper towels.
贝琪 我很抱歉 我没有这个意思
Becky, I'm so sorry. I-I-I didn't mean it.
不 塞西尔 你是对的
No. No, you're absolutely right, Cecile.
最近 我接触过的每个人的生活都被毁掉了
Lately,every life that I've touched has been ruined,
包括多米
including Dom's.
他不应该跟我求婚
He just never should've proposed to me.
我总是会搞砸一切事情
I've always just been bad news,
我也罪有应得
and I'm just finally getting what I deserve.
所以--
So--
我会跟她谈谈的 - 不 不 不 不
I'll--I'll talk to her. - No, no, no, no.
我去 我来跟她解释
I'll go. I just need to explain
这不是她的问题-- - 不要
that none of this is her-- - No!
救命
No, no! Help!
站住 - 放开她
Hey! - Let her go!
完了
Oh, crap.
好了 我已经接入星辰实验室
Okay, so I've tapped into the S.T.A.R. Labs
远程操作卫星
remote satellite feed.
到处都找不到贝琪的踪迹
There's no sign of Becky anywhere.
塞西尔 你的心灵感应呢?
Well, Cecile, what about your empath power?
她肯定害怕极了 - 好了好了
She's probably terrified. - Hey, right, right.
塞西尔 如果你能感应到--
Cecile, if you could hone in on--
我感应不到 我十分钟之前尝试过了
I can't. I tried ten minutes ago.
我的力量还是起不了作用
My powers still aren't working properly.
贝琪不在附近 但是他们应该在的啊
Uh, but Becky's not around. They--they should be.
他们不在 因为我显然失败了
They're not, because I am apparently failing
不论是做超级英雄还是母亲我都很失败
as a superhero as well as a mom.
我要给珍娜打个电♥话♥
I need to go call Jenna.
我--
I-I--
查克 这不全是她的错
Chuck, this is not all her fault.
是我的超能力蒙蔽了我的眼睛
I mean, it was my powers that blinded me
还让贝琪被绑♥架♥了
and let Becky get kidnapped.
是因为有人朝你扔了这个玩意儿
And your powers backfired when...
你的能力才失控了吗?
one of them flashed this puppy at you?
没错
Yeah.
我把这个带到工作室看一下
Okay, uh, I'm gonna take this back to my workshop.
我有预感
I've got a hunch.
好吧 我会跟塞西尔谈一谈
Okay. Um, I'll talk to Cecile.
我就知道你在这里
I thought I'd find you in here.
马克 你为什么这么生气?
Mark, why are you so angry?
你为什么要吻我?
Why did you kiss me?
我不知道 我只是--
I don't know. I just--
我以为是你需要
I thought that's what you needed.
什么?
Yeah?
你期望会发生什么呢?
And what did you think was gonna happen?
没什么 我只想让你醒过来
Nothing. I just wanted you to wake up.
这真没什么
It was nothing, really.
有关系
Except it is.
我很抱歉 但是下次
Look, I'm sorry, but next time,
也许尝试嗅盐 或者听金属乐队
maybe try smelling salts or--or blaring Metallica.
任何事都可以
Anything.
不要再吻我了
Don't kiss me again.
很糟糕吗?我吻技不太好吗?
Was it bad? Am I a bad kisser?
一点都不糟糕
No, it wasn't bad at all.
它--
It--
跟这个没关系
that's beside the point.
只是上一次有人像那样吻我
It's just the last time that somebody kissed me like that,
我--
I--I--
是冰霜 对吗?
It was Frost, wasn't it?
你知道我很爱她吗?
Did you know I was in love with her?
从来没有告诉过她 太迟了
That I never got to tell her, and now it's too late?
这就是原因
There it is.
当你吻我的时候...
And so when you kissed me...
在我睁开眼睛之前的那一时刻
the briefest moment before I opened my eyes,
就像她还活着一样
it was like she was alive.
就像我还有机会来弥补一样
It was like I actually got a second chance.
然后...
And then...
当我意识到不是她的时候
when I realized it wasn't her,
仿佛她又在我面前死去了一样
it was like she died all over again.
所以你必须拥有她的力量
And that is why you have to have her powers.
这是她仅剩的唯一了
It's all that's left of her.
马克 并不是
Mark, no. It's not.
我没有冰霜的能力
And I don't have Frost's powers.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为那个吻...
'Cause that kiss...
那个吻有力量影响到了我
that kiss had some power over me.
你知道在犹他州有一些
Did you know that in Utah, there are these rock formations
在峭壁上生长好看的野花的岩层吗
where gorgeous wildflowers grow inside certain canyon walls?
这跟冰霜有什么关系?
What does that have to do with Frost?
那里曾经有过一条河流
These canyons were eroded over centuries of time
这些峡谷被河流侵蚀了几个世纪
by a river that's no longer there.
但却留下了这些美丽的生命
And it left behind this beautiful life
让我们得以欣赏到这幅盛开的美景
so we could all enjoy these beautiful blossoms.
马克 冰霜带给你留下的影响
Mark, there is more of Frost left behind in you
远超过了她留给我的影响
than there ever was in me.
我知道她已经不在了 但这些记忆
I know she's gone, but those memories,
它们还在
they're still there,
这些记忆是你内心里美好的一部分
and they are a beautiful part of what's inside of you.
如果你放任它们不管 它们还是会一直盛开
And if you let them, they'll just keep blossoming.
就像那些野花一样
Just like those wildflowers.
没错!宝贝 我当然知道明天是你的生日
Yes! Honey, of course I know that it's your birthday.
我会过去的 我保证
And I'm gonna be there tomorrow, I promise.
我真的会
I am.
好的
Yeah.
好 妈妈爱你 珍娜
Okay. Mama loves you, Jenna.
好
Okay.
晚安啦
Mm-hmm. Night-night.
嘿
Hey.
她还好吗?
How'd she take it?
她就像一个心碎了的五岁孩子
Like a heartbroken five-year-old.
我很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
塞西尔 我...
Cecile, I, um,
我找到了枕头和床单
I found the pillow and sheets.
你睡在办公室里有多久了?
How long have you been sleeping in your office?
从乔和珍娜离开的那晚就开始了
Since the night that Joe and Jenna left.
只是那栋房♥子有些太冷清了
It's just that the house is so quiet now,
我真的好想他们
and I miss them so much.
你知道吗 当我告诉珍娜我要留下来
You know, when I told Jenna that I was staying behind
因为我得帮助人们 我是个超级英雄
because I was helping people and because I am a superhero,
她很骄傲
she was so proud
然后我告诉她 不论何时 我首先是她的妈妈
and I told her that I would always be her mom first.
但是现在我感觉自己可能做不到了
And now I feel like maybe I can't do this.
我以为你每周末都回家
Well, I thought you went home every weekend.
我是的
I do.
是的 但是我……
Yeah, but I...
我觉得这还远远不够
I don't think it's enough.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表