剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I swear, if our big bad
这就已经 逃出天眼会监狱了的话--
has escaped from ARGUS already--
哦 不不 是从楼上的闪电侠博物馆里
Oh, no, no, it's an energy surge coming from upstairs
传出的能量激增
at the Flash Museum.
我告诉过弄了 把一座博物馆建设在
I told you it wasn't a good idea to put a museum
我们的秘密基地上面 不是个好主意
on top of our secret lair.
不 宝贝 这是个天才主意
No, baby. It's genius.
谁会在闪电侠自己的博物馆下面找他呢?
Who'd look for the Flash under his own museum?
我知道这听起来可能有点怪
I know this might sound weird,
但是我在找闪电侠
but I'm looking for the Flash.
你走运了
You're in luck.
他就在那呢
He's right there.
闪电侠与我们城市里的无数威胁作斗争
The Flash battled numerous threats to our city,
但是他最大的敌人
but the Flash's greatest nemesis
还是一位 只被称呼为逆闪电的 凶残极速者
was the murderous speedster known only as the Reverse-Flash,
他一次又一次地回到中心城
who returned to Central City time and time again.
什么?这不可能
What? This can't be right.
如果艾迪死了 他永远都不会出生
If Eddie dies, he'll never be born.
他的存在正在被抹除
He's being erased from existence.
事情不是这样发生的
It didn't happen like this.
我看着逆闪电死了的
I saw the Reverse-Flash die.
我杀的他
I killed him.
我像个英雄一样死去
I died a hero.
爸爸
Dad!
我的天呐 我找到你了
Oh, my God, I found you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
是我啊 爸爸
It's me, Dad.
我是你女儿
I'm your daughter.
这不可能
That can't be.
我没有过女儿
I don't have a daughter.
但是你一直都想有一位 现在如愿了
But you've always wanted to have one, and now you can.
而你只需要跟我来就好
All you have to do is come with me.
哇哦
Whoa.
这个能量信♥号♥♥刚才爆了表了
OK, this energy signature just spiked through the roof.
我去看看
I'll go check it out.
先生 你还好吗? - 什么?
Sir, are you OK? - What?
刚刚发生什么了?
What just happened?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
艾迪?
Eddie?
艾迪·斯旺?
Eddie Thawne?
不可置信
This is insane.
艾迪·斯旺三十四年前就死了
Eddie Thawne died 34 years ago.
他怎么还活着 而且怎么看上去没变老?
How is he alive, and why hasn't he aged a day?
并且他为什么在这?
And why is he here?
我也不知道 但是他的指纹和DNA都对得上
I have no idea, but all his fingerprints and DNA match.
不过他正在发出 高幅度的霍金辐射--
Except he is giving off high levels of Hawking radiation--
一种只能在奇点内 才能找到的辐射
the kind you only find inside singularities.
所以你认为是艾迪造成的 这些传送门的开启?
So you think Eddie's causing these portals to open?
或许是无意识的
Maybe it's subconscious.
或许是他的情绪 所触发的
Maybe it's his emotions triggering them.
哦 我之前还曾是个黑洞呢
Oh, I was a black hole once.
这事的确常发生
It happens.
你知道么?
You know what?
我觉得我可以 给他订制个手铐--
I think that I could work up a cuff for him--
一些能破坏 他周围量子领域的 东西
something that'll destabilize the quantum field around him.
我要去跟他聊聊
I'm going to go talk to the black hole.
所以你们几个 是终于相信我了
So do you guys finally believe me,
还是要我再做个尿检?
or do you need me to pee into a cup?
根据我们的所有测试 你说的是真的
According to all our tests, you're telling the truth.
你真的是艾迪·斯旺
You really are Eddie Thawne.
我知道
I know.
所以你是谁啊 你是怎么知道我是谁的?
So who the hell are you, and how did you know who I am?
你是巴里的女儿?
You're Barry's daughter?
但是我以为--
But I thought--
我知道
I know.
你可能还记得我 在我们第一次见面的时候
You probably recognize me from when we first met.
在二零一三年 除夕时
2013, New Year's Eve.
我就是中城警局 那对新实习生的一员
I was one of the new interns at CCPD.
我记得
I remember that.
是啊 我们穿回二零一三年
Yeah, we had to travel back to 2013
去拯救时间线
to save the timeline.
抱歉 你还好吗?
I'm sorry, are you OK?
我在博物馆里看到的那个东西...
That thing I saw in the museum...
我在墓地里也看见了一个
I also saw one at the cemetery.
那个东西杀了科尔伯警监
It killed Captain Korber.
那是个奇点
It was a singularity.
幸亏它没继续增长
Thank God it didn't keep growing.
一个类似的奇点 就曾经差点 摧毁了整座城市--
One like that almost destroyed the whole city on--
就是你死去那天的事
on the day you died.
在昨天 我还以为 我是一位叫作马尔科姆·希尔莫的人
Yesterday, I thought I was a man named Malcolm Gilmore.
结果那整段人生都是一个谎言
It turns out that whole life was a lie,
现实是 我其实是个死人--
and in reality, I was a dead man--
为了去阻止一个 到头来还没死掉的 超级反派 而把自己杀了的傻子
some idiot who killed himself to stop a supervillain that didn't stay dead.
我知道 但是如果你当时没做 你在星辰管道里做的事 的话
I know, but if you didn't do what you did in the Pipeline,
我爸爸或许那天就没了
my dad would have died that day.
或许吧
Maybe.
又或许 我本可以有一个完整的人生
Or maybe I could have had a whole life,
一个家庭
a family.
别误解我的意思了 我很感激能重生
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful to be back from the dead,
但活着是一♥码♥事 而值得活下去 又是另一♥码♥事
but there's being alive, and there's what makes life worth living.
而爱瑞丝 你的妈妈
And Iris, your mom
她就是让我值得活下去的理由
that was my reason.
而没有她 我
And without that, I just
我不知道 我为什么要在这
I don't know why I'm here.
我无法想象你的感受
I can't imagine how you must be feeling.
但我比大多数人都清楚
But I know better than most,
你得到了最珍贵的礼物
you have been given the rarest gift,
第二次机会
a second chance.
你只需要决定的是 你要如何去利用它
You just have to decide how you're going to use it.
好吧 是这样
Well, that does it.
只要我们被困在这里 就完全没有办法
We are officially out of ways and ideas
去帮助二零四九年的巴里
to help Barry in 2049 while we are stuck here.
马克 你之前被水晶附体过
Mark, you were possessed by the crystal.
你有什么见解吗?
Did that offer any insight?
我只知道 它非常强大 并且讨厌巴里
Just that it's powerful as hell, and it hates Barry.
当我被困在里边的时候 我所能想到的只有
When I was trapped inside, all I could think about was
我有多爱那家伙
was how much I love that guy.
他给了我第二次机会 太多次机会
He's given me so many second chances, tenth chances.
我根本不值得
I didn't deserve any of them.
我猜我 我的爱还不够
I guess my, uh, love wasn't enough
去打败水晶的恨
to fight the crystal's hate.
马克 我只是
Mark, I just
我早该知道的
I wish I would have known.
你明白 我本可以利用我的能力
You know, I could have used my powers
来帮助增强你的共鸣 或者甚至战胜它
to help boost your empathy and maybe fight it off.
也许你现在还来得及
Maybe you still can.
我是指 当巴里回到过去时
I mean, when Barry went to the past,
你还是可以感觉到他
you could still sense him.
所以你的超能力 可以跨越时间使用
So your powers work across time.
所以呢?这又能怎样?
So what? What good does that do?
我只是能感知到 未来的一些东西
Just because I can feel something in the future,
不代表我能改变未来
it doesn't mean I can change it.
不是在这里 不是这个意思
Not from here. Not from here.
而是你之前 就成功将你的意识
But you've projected your consciousness
投射到其他人的脑海中过了
into other minds before.
而要是你把意识
But what if you projected your consciousness,
你现在的意识 投射到你未来的身体里呢?
your present consciousness, into your future body?
我能帮巴里打好 他下一场仗
I could help Barry fight his next battle.
你能救他的命
You could save his life.
塞西尔 你的能力真的
Cecile, are your powers really
强大到这个地步吗?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表