剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
strong enough to do that?
只有一种方法能找到答案
Only one way to find out.
爸爸 我们出现了一个"猩红"情况
Dad, we've got a code scarlet.
在我们进入加密线路之前 我还不能细说
I can't talk about it until we're on a secure channel.
有大事要发生了
Something big is up.
你的一位老朋友 刚刚出现了
An old friend of yours has stopped by.
我现在正要去妈妈那里
I'm on my way to Mom's right now,
但你最好感觉过来 越快越好
but you better get here as fast as you can.
该条消息将会发送给 瞭望塔
Message should reach the Watchtower
当前正在等待 瞭望塔从月之暗面出现
as soon as it emerges from the dark side of the moon
预计时间 十二小时五十二分钟
in 12 hours, 52 minutes.
祝你好运 诺拉
Good luck, Nora.
诺拉
Nora.
诺拉
Nora.
很难忘掉 她这么了不起的人 是吧?
She's a pretty amazing person to try to forget, huh?
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
对她来说
For her.
于你而言 就如同昨天
For you, it was yesterday.
我妈妈跟我们讲了你们的故事
My mom told me a story about you guys
尽管她注定 要成为爱瑞丝·韦斯特-艾伦
that even though she was destined to be Iris West-Allen,
你们却还是决定在一起
you decided to be together anyway.
去他的未来
Screw the future.
噢 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不是故意 要惹你不高兴的
I didn't mean to upset you.
我不希望星辰主控室里 出现另一个奇点
I wouldn't want another singularity to open up in the Cortex.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
那些之前出现的奇点
Those singularities that have been appearing,
与你的情绪紧密相连
they're tied to your emotions.
没有人告诉你吗?
Did nobody tell you?
等等
Wait.
所以 发生在科尔伯警监身上的事 是我的错了?
So what happened to Captain Korber, that's my fault?
你不是故意的 对吗?
You didn't mean to do it, did you?
天哪 我害死了她
Oh, my God, I got her killed.
诺拉 你必须要帮帮我
Nora, you've got to help me.
一定有办法解决的 对吧?
There must be some way to fix this, right?
有办法来撤销这一切吧?
A way to undo this?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你以为你是马尔科姆·希尔莫 是吗?
You thought you were Malcolm Gilmore, right?
你是什么时候开始 觉得有点不对劲的?
When did you first realize something was wrong?
当我在水星实验室的时候
I was at Mercury Labs.
那我们应该从那开始
Then we should start there.
好的
OK.
神经活动稳定
Neural activity's stable.
移情遥测看起来不错
Empathic telemetry is looking good.
你确定这能行吗?
You sure this is going to work?
塞西尔 不用担心 你可以做到的
Don't worry, Cecile. You can do this.
好 如果你是在说 我可以
Right, and if by this you mean,
把我的意识 投射到我未来身体里
just go on and astrally project myself into my future body,
保护巴里不受负神速力伤害
protect Barry from the Negative Speed Force,
并拯救所有时间存在
and save all of temporal existence,
再回来教珍娜乘法表 的话
before coming back and teaching Jenna her multiplication tables,
是 是的 那很简单 简单得很
yeah, you're right. That's easy. Easy peasy.
记住 你不是去找二零四九年巴里的
Remember, you're there not to find 2049 Barry.
你是去保护我们的巴里的
You're there to protect our Barry.
好的
OK.
未来任何一个朋友
And any friend in the future
都有可能被水晶影响
could be influenced by the crystal,
所以 小心你所信任的人
so be careful who you trust.
知道了
Gotcha.
好的
OK.
等一下
Wait.
起作用了
It worked.
竟然成功了
It worked!
切斯特呀
Chester!
我的天啊 简直疯了
Oh, my gosh, this is crazy.
天呐 未来的我看起来真不错
Damn! Looking good, future me.
我的天 - 你还好吗 塞西尔?
What? - You OK, Cecile?
什么?
What? Huh?
阿莱格娜?
Allegra?
你好 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你们最近看到巴里了吗?
So have you guys seen Barry lately?
你是说自从他进入外太空以来?
You mean since he's been in outer space?
没
Um, no.
外太空 好吧
Outer space, OK.
你知道我要做的是 我只是
You know what I'm gonna do is, I'm just gonna
不管怎样 我要继续了 我要接通通讯
I'm gonna go ahead, I'ma hop on comms, anyway.
为什么?
Why?
没有原因
No reason.
就是 叫乔 珍娜 看看晚饭吃什么
Just, you know, call Joe, Jenna, see what's for dinner.
噢 我保证乔会很开心的
Oh, I'm sure Joe would love that,
尤其是 你已经有段时间 没去郊区的房♥子了
especially because you haven't been up to the country house
对吗?
in a while, right?
是的
Right.
嘿 你们知道什么很诡异吗?
Hey, guys. You know what's funny?
就是很奇怪 我记不起我上次 是哪时候去的了
Weirdly, I can't remember the last time I was there.
没事 我不怪你 毕竟
Well, I don't blame you, considering you're
你一年只去两次
only there what, twice a year?
是 差不多
Yeah, about that.
我是指 又是克罗纳赫战争
I mean, between the Chronarch Wars
又是帮助 那些萨沃星人自♥由♥战士
and helping the Savothian freedom fighters,
这可真是疯狂的一年
it's been a crazy year.
但我确信 家人们能理解 我们很需要
But I'm sure the fam understands that we need
像你这样重量级的打手帮忙
a heavy hitter like you.
是啊
Yeah.
我确信家人们理解我
I'm sure the fam understands.
你还好吗 塞西尔?
Are you OK, Cecile?
塞西尔 怎么了?
Cecile, what happened?
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
等会 什么?发生什么了?
Wait, what? What happened?
你找到巴里了吗? - 我说我很抱歉了 好吗?
Did you see Barry? - I said I'm sorry, OK?
我做不到
I can't do it.
我们要另想办法
We're going to have to find another way.
好吧 你们会去找她谈谈的 对吧?
OK, somebody's going after her, right?
噢 女神 看上去像是到你上场了
Oh, goddess lady, looks like you're up.
事实上 我并不是最佳人选 切斯特
Actually, I'm not the best person for this one, Chester.
你才是
You are.
噢 不 我
Oh, no, I
我不确定 伙计们 - 别害怕
I don't know, guys. - Don't be afraid.
你的内心 要比你的恐惧更强大
Your heart is stronger than your fear,
而它也知道要对塞西尔说什么
and it'll know what to say to Cecile.
你看到啥异常了吗?
You see anything unusual?
没有 但你才是侦探
Nope, but you're the detective.
你觉得你为什么会在这?
Why do you think you're here?
你以为你只是随机出现在这
Do you think you just randomly popped up
就在你意外去世后几十年?
decades after you died by coincidence?
不是
No.
没有什么机缘巧合
There's no such thing as a coincidence.
那你一定是带着目的来这了
Then you must be here for a purpose.
可能与斯旺家其他人有关
Maybe it has something to do with the other Thawnes.
他们可是重要人物
They were a pretty big deal.
或起码 他们本应该是这样的
Or at least they were supposed to be.
我来自未来 而你是唯一一个
I am from the future, and you are the only Thawne
几乎被历史遗忘的 斯旺家族的人
to be all but forgotten by history.
废物人生 废物男人
Waste of a life, waste of a man.
艾尔伯德 对我说过一模一样的话
Eobard told me that.
而他这么说 只是为了激怒我
And he was just trying to get under my skin.
而他成功了 不是吗?
And it worked, didn't it?
你把自己的人生抛弃了 以此证明他错了
You proved him wrong by throwing your life away.
但要是你有能力 把那段人生捡回来呢?
But what if you had the power to get that life back?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
闪电侠的力量来自于神速力
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表