剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这是家族秘方吗?
Is it like a family secret?
我认识人 我可以帮你搞到
I know people. I'll get it for you.
我们可以每周都来这么一次吗?
Can we do this every week?
而我不只是在说食物
And I don't just mean the food.
只是这一切都太美好了
This just is so wonderful.
感谢你们大家 让我有了在家的感觉
Thank you all for making me feel at home.
当然了 你也是这个大家庭中的一员
Of course. You're part of this family now too.
还有人要来吗?
Are we expecting someone else?
是找我的
I am.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 - 嘿 老兄
Hey. - Hey, man.
别担心 既然我想喀俄涅已经 告诉你们发生什么了
Don't worry. Since I'm guessing Khione already told you what happened,
我就不进来了
I won't come in.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢你允许我顺路过来一趟
Thanks for letting me drop by.
你看 我知道我对你所做的 那些事都是错误
Look, I know what I did to you was wrong
且严重搞砸了的
and seriously screwed up.
但我仍要说的是
For whatever it's worth,
冰霜本应该是我的"死气沉沉的小妞"
Frost was supposed to be my ride or die,
你懂得 就是我命中注定的那一位
you know, my destiny.
自从她离世后 我感觉我一直被困在某个糟糕的梦境中
Ever since she's been gone, it's like I'm stuck in some bad dream.
而我就是醒不过来
And I can't wake up.
但真♥相♥就是 它就是醒不过来的
But the truth is, there is no waking up from this.
而现在 它又让我伤害我身边的朋友
And now it's got me hurting everyone around me,
就像我伤害你那样
just like I hurt you.
所以我只是想过来说一句...
So I just wanted to come by to say that...
我真的非常抱歉 喀俄涅
I'm really sorry, Khione.
我当时没有想清楚
I wasn't thinking right.
而如果你不想再见到我的话 我也是完全能理解你的
And I totally understand if you never want to see me.
马克 我原谅你
Mark, I forgive you.
你--真的?
You--really?
是的Yes.
这不正就是朋友该做的事情吗
That's what friends do.
我会非常非常想念你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
远方
Away.
你还教会了我一件非常重要的事情
You taught me one other important thing:
就是没人能够治愈我的伤口 就连你也不能
no one can take away this pain, not even you.
所以 为了 治愈它或是学会和它并存 不管怎样
So in order to get over it and learn to live with whatever it is,
我需要好好经历它
I need to go through it,
全部
all of it.
独自
Alone.
嘿 答应我你会不断探索你的能力
Hey, promise me you'll keep exploring your powers.
喀俄涅 你的身上
Khione, there has got to be
肯定有着某种美妙至极之处
something amazing inside of you.
我答应你
I promise.
好的
Okay.
好了
Yeah.
喀俄涅 亲爱的 你没事吧?
Khione, honey, you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我想我感觉有点难过
I guess I am feeling a little sad.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表