剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
第九季第十二集
一 个 新 世 界
第三部分:改变
二零四九年
闪电侠博物馆
英雄殿堂
检测到能量浪涌
检测到能量浪涌
身份确认:
艾德华·斯旺
身份确认:
艾德华·斯旺
理论上的完美方法:
覆写吉迪恩。打开她的量子界面?
只有一个问题:不清楚具体要怎么做??
联♥系♥布莱尼询问意见??
最新信息:超女依旧不在地球,仍旧没有任何音讯
致远族人的刀刃--可劈开时空维度
太危险了!!
模拟实验表明与钴辐射相接触会造成时空裂缝
问过卢克·福克斯了
他说去找找尼古拉斯博士的研究报告
尼古拉斯博士-死胡同
他似乎已经消失,不再存在了
呼叫乘波号♥/询问规格??
无回应
询问克里斯蒂娜·麦吉博士她的量子气泡矩阵??
她回应说:无法承受钴辐射特征
联♥系♥迪恩/静止力?
处在失踪状态,难道在和负四大力战斗?
再试试永恒威尔逊或斯坦因博士?
最新信息:依旧无回应-必须寻找别的方法了!
发明通量电容器?
水星实验室
表彰科学成就
马尔科姆·希尔莫
对材料化学应用的突出贡献
中城警局
表彰卓越奉献
乔·韦斯特警监
水星实验室
表彰科学成就
马尔科姆·希尔莫
对材料化学应用的突出贡献
克罗纳赫:仅登场在1992年9月《闪电侠V2》#68
来自6♥4♥世纪的暴君,它是一台巨大的计算机,掌控着生活的每一处角落。
它曾在第七季被艾伯·阿卡迪巴,在第八季删减片段中被初代闪提到过,是永恒之战的反派。
瞭望塔:初次登场于1970年2月《美国正义联盟》#78
又名正义联盟卫星,这是正义联盟的第二基地,位于地球上方外太空。
曾在"无限地球危机"期间被彻底摧毁,此后又修复重建了一颗。
右边制♥服♥从前往后分别是:原子侠、杰西快客、闪电侠初代制♥服♥、冰霜杀手
后方制♥服♥从左往右分别是:地球90闪电侠、震波、闪电小子
致远族人:初次登场于2007年7月《蓝甲虫V7》#12
宇宙中的征服者,曾和绿灯军团进行过一场大战,以平局结束。是他们发明了生化武器圣甲虫。
卡特·尼古拉斯博士:初次登场于1944年8月《蝙蝠侠》#24
哥谭市一名受人尊敬的科学家,可通过催眠手段将肉体转移到时间流中。
在《绿箭侠》第二季他曾被提及,该世界观中他是二代蓝甲虫泰德·科德公♥司♥的一名员工。
前情回顾:乘波号♥无回应是因为传奇们被时间管理局逮捕了。
详情见《明日传奇》第七季季终集。
萨沃提:初次登场于2007年10月《闪电侠V2》#231
他们是一群外形类似"狗"的高级文明,在神速力、基因工程等方面有惊人的成就。
在被外星入侵而几近灭亡期间,一位科学家无意间将"初代闪电侠"杰伊·加里克带到了他们星球上,
后者帮助他们成立了反抗军并最终胜利。而自♥由♥战士恰好是"射线"所处地球X上的超英团队名
义人:初次登场于2013年7月《革新者》#1(Movement)
在漫画里,义人是霍利·安·菲尔兹的外号♥,是珊瑚城超英团队革新者中的一员。
她同样拥有与剧终中塞西尔类似的心灵感应超能力,
诺拉·杰米辛:美国科幻及奇幻小说家、心理学家
♪ 艾尔顿·约翰 歌♥曲 "我想这就是为什么他们称其为蓝调" ♪
♪ Elton John's song "I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" ♪
♪ 不要希望它消失 ♪
♪ Don't wish it away ♪
♪ 不要把它当成 ♪
♪ Don't look at it like it's ♪
♪ 永恒 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 在你和我之间 ♪
♪ Between you and me ♪
♪ 我可以很诚实地说 ♪
♪ I could honestly say ♪
♪ 事情只会越来越好 ♪
♪ That things can only get better ♪
♪ 在你和我之间 ♪
♪ Between you and me ♪
♪ 我可以很诚实地说 ♪
♪ I could honestly say ♪
♪ 事情只会越来越好 ♪
♪ That things can only get better ♪
♪ 当我离开 ♪
♪ While I'm away ♪
♪ 掸去心中的恶魔 ♪
♪ Dust out the demons inside ♪
♪ 用不了多久你和我就会逃跑 ♪
♪ And it won't be long before you and me run ♪
♪ 去我们心中的地方♪
♪ To the place in our hearts where ♪
♪ 我们躲起来 ♪
♪ We hide ♪
♪ 我想这就是为什么他们称其为蓝调 ♪
♪ And I guess that's why they call it the blues ♪
♪ 我手上的时间 ♪
♪ Time on my hands. ♪
♪ 可以是与你共享的时间 ♪
♪ Could be time spent with you. ♪
♪ 像孩子们一样大笑 ♪
♪ Laughing like children ♪
♪ 像热恋的爱人一样生活 ♪
♪ Living like lovers ♪
♪ 雷声大作 ♪
♪ Thunder under ♪
♪ 掩护 ♪
♪ The covers ♪
♪ 我想这就是为什么 ♪
♪ And I guess that's why ♪
♪ 他们称其为蓝调 ♪
♪They call it the blues ♪
你现在相信我了吗?
Do you believe me now?
这不可能
This is impossible.
艾迪?
Eddie?
我用这颗子弹射死的自己
I shot myself with this bullet.
我得弄明白发生了什么
I need to find out what happened.
我得知道我是怎么还活着的
I need to know how I'm alive.
听着
Listen.
我相信你 但这座城市本身就是"疯狂"的避雷针
I believe you, but this city is a lightning rod for insanity.
你有可能只是一个克隆人 或是一个生化人
You could be a clone or a cyborg.
我们得带你去医院给你检查一下
We need to get you to a hospital and get you checked out.
不 我得见闪电侠
No, I need to find the Flash.
他会知道发生了什么 - 不 听着
He'll know what's going on. - No, listen.
我们得先调查再得出结论
We can't jump to conclusions without investigating.
如果你真的是艾迪 那你是一位侦探
If you're really Eddie, then you're a detective,
你知道这点的
and you know this.
如果?
If?
我就是艾迪·斯旺
I am Eddie Thawne!
我还活着 我得知道原因
I'm alive, and I need to know why!
什么东西?
What the hell?
科尔伯
Korber!
这么疯狂的么?
How nuts is this?
负神速力正在穿梭在不同时空中攻击我们?
The Negative Speed Force is attacking us across space and time?
嘿 喀俄涅 爱瑞斯怎么样了?
Hey, Khione. How's Iris holding up?
阿莱格娜正在医院陪她
Allegra's with her at the hospital,
她说爱瑞斯很安全 宫缩也稳定
says she's safe and her contractions are steady.
我让阿莱格娜转告给爱瑞斯
I told Allegra to tell Iris that
我们会在宝宝出生前就找到巴里的
we will find Barry before that baby's born.
干得不错
Good call.
她已经够烦心的了
She's got enough on her mind already.
啊
Ah!
哇哦
Wow.
我刚刚感受到了一股恐惧巨浪
I just got hit with a huge wave of terror.
诺拉 怎么了?
Nora, what's wrong?
是负神速力
The Negative Speed Force.
它用自身的暗能量笼罩了巴里
It cloaked Barry with its own dark energy.
钴辐射
The cobalt radiation.
我们在巴里消失时的 公♥寓♥里找到的
We found it in the loft when Barry disappeared.
而现在这在导致 巴里穿越时间
And now it's causing him to bounce across time.
我短暂地透过辐射感受到了他
I briefly sensed him through the radiation.
我不确定他还得多久才能到
I'm not sure how long it will take him to get there,
但他正在前往二零四九年
but he's heading toward 2049.
他先是被带到过去
First he was taken to the past,
再强制到现在--
then forced to the present--
现在又要去未来
And now he's going to the future.
水晶也是如此
And so is the crystal.
它会再选择一位受害者 然后攻击巴里的--
It'll choose another victim and attack Barry--
我帮不了他了
I can't help him anymore.
只有你们能了
Only you can.
怎么做?
How?
你们得找到一个办法
You have to find a way.
要是巴里死了 神速力也会跟着破灭
If Barry dies and the Speed Force is extinguished,
那么这条时间线里的一切 都会被永远地抹去
then this timeline and everything in it will be erased forever.
喔 好了 大家
Whoo! All right, party people!
结束了
That's a wrap.
克罗纳赫 不再是君主了
The Chronarch is no longer the monarch.
回家来吧
Come on home.
刚刚酷炫不?
Was that schway or what?
作为你第一次当队长 干得还不错
Not bad for your first mission as team leader.
我知道你♥爸♥爸在外太空
I know your dad's all the way in outer space,
但是我能感受到 他在瞭望塔里 是多么为你感到骄傲
but I can feel how proud he is of you from the Watchtower.
我是说 刚刚是很有趣
I mean, that was fun.
但我准备好让爸爸回家了
But I'm ready for Dad to come home.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你最后对他大爆发的那样?
The way you went supernova on him at the end?
就好像 你是想把他炸到 六十四世纪一样
It's like you were trying to blast that man into the 6♥4♥th century.
好吧 其实我当时 确实是想那么做的
Well, actually, that's exactly what I was trying to do.
当然 - 当然
Of course. - Of course.
我觉得最可爱的是
I think it's adorable that
你们结婚过去那么多年 却依旧有恋爱的火花
after all of these years of marriage, you two still have that spark.
哦 说到火花 切斯特
Oh, speaking of spark, Chester,
我的新战衣上的纳米 焊接到什么进度了?
how's the nano-welding coming along on my new super suit?
哦 应该今天下午就好
Oh, it should be ready this afternoon.
我发誓 要是我们的大反派
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表