剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I don't know where to put everything.
我觉得无所适从
What do you mean? I...
你什么意思 我...
Uh, forget it. It's just --
算了 就是...
It's not your fault. That's all.
这不怪你 就这样
Target entered Port of Baltimore.
目标进入了巴尔的摩港
Two, take Dundalk.
二号♥ 从邓多克方向追击
Four, Amports.
四号♥ 安普茨方向
Three, Fairfield.
三号♥ 费尔菲尔德方向
I've got Seagirt.
我从西格特方向
Agent Beeman!
比曼探员
You must know who I am, as well.
你一定也知道我是谁
Oleg Igorevich Burov.
奥列格·伊戈列维奇·布罗夫
I noticed you on my tail an hour ago.
我一小时前就发现你跟踪我了
Did you think I would lead you somewhere interesting?
你以为我会带你去什么有意思的地方吗
Where are your colleagues? I saw them, too.
你的同事呢 我也看到他们了
Where is Anton Baklanov? Who?
安东·巴克拉诺夫在哪 谁
Are you going to shoot me?
你要开枪打我吗
I'm a diplomat, a guest in your country.
我可是外交官 你们国家的客人
Turn around.
转身
I'm here to talk about Nina Sergeevna.
我来跟你谈谈妮娜·谢尔盖维纳
This is a unique opportunity for us.
这对我们来说是个难得的机会
I've been hoping... we might find a good time.
我一直想 找个好时机
Here we are.
就是现在了
Put the gun away.
把枪收起来
Nina's at such grave risk.
妮娜现在有生命危险
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Please.
拜托
No one else knows that you're running her.
别人都不知道你策反了她
Not yet.
暂时而已
I'm the only one.
只有我知道
That's what matters.
重点就在这儿
No, I didn't tell anybody at the rezidentura
我没有告诉基地的其他人
what I've figured out.
我查到的事
I'm a...
我...
a budding student of capitalism.
刚开始学习资本主义的一点皮毛
Everything has a value.
万事万物皆有价
Everything can be traded, yes?
都能用来交换 对吧
So... let's make a deal.
所以 我们来做个交易
What can you give me...
你能给我什么
in exchange for Nina's safety?
来换妮娜的安全呢
We'll talk again.
以后再聊
Weinberger informed congress that the Administration
温伯格通知国会 政♥府♥计划
plans to ask for appropriations in the 1983 budget...
要求1983年财政预算拨款
totaling nearly $260 billion.
总值接近2600亿美元
And in a development
还有一项
that seems to have taken American officials by surprise,
让美国官员大吃一惊的政策
the Soviet Union has granted the request
苏联已经同意1500名苏联犹太人
of 1,500 Soviet Jews to emigrate to Israel.
移♥民♥到以色列的请求
No official word yet
还没有官方消息
on what led to the release of the so-called "Refuseniks,"
解释苏联为什么释放这些所谓的"被拒绝移♥民♥者"
but a spokesman for the Israeli embassy
但以色列大使♥馆♥一名发言人
called it a "welcome development."
称之为"受欢迎的进步"
And some government leaders expressed hope
一些政♥府♥要员表示
that this might be a sign that the Soviet Union
希望这是苏联政♥府♥
is changing its stance on human rights.
改变人♥权♥立场的标志
Is he gone?
他走了吗
Yeah.
走了
I spent the evening with your wife.
我一晚上都跟你老婆在一起
Clark has some explaining to do.
克拉克得去做些解释了
I'll let him know.
我会转告他的
Yeah.
会
What?
怎么了
We used to have sword fights with them.
我们以前都拿冰柱当剑玩
When our train was pulling away from Moscow...
我们的火车从莫斯科出发时
there were icicles...
树上
on the trees.
结着冰柱
I remember.
我记得
They're up.
孩子们起床了
Another day.
新的一天开始了
Mom!
妈
What did you do with my green, striped top?
你把我的绿色条纹上衣怎么了
Mom? Dad?
爸 妈
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表