剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
These, um, past months have...
过去的几个月
been a real, uh, gut check.
真是太煎熬了
I, um...
我...
I feel -- I felt...
我觉得 曾觉得
I'm not looking for sympathy.
我不是想寻求同情
And I'm not trying to place blame.
我也不是想怪谁
I think it's...
我觉得那都...
pointless.
已经没有意义了
Don't you?
你觉得呢
Yeah.
是的
So...
那...
are we done?
我们就这么结束了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know how you're supposed to know.
我不知道这种事该怎么知道
Do you?
你知道吗
No.
不知道
I know I feel better about myself.
我自我感觉好些了
I'm glad.
很高兴听你这么说
Okay.
好了
You want to hear your message?
你想听听发给你的消息吗
Your bosses in Moscow...
你在莫斯科的上司们
say, "Cannot connect with answering service.
说 "无法和代接服务站取得联♥系♥
Report similar issues."
报告类似问题"
Well, that's gonna be a problem,
这确实是个问题
because the answering service... is shut down.
因为代接服务站 关闭了
I can feel them getting nervous.
我能感觉到他们开始紧张了
Can you?
你呢
Next, they're not gonna be able to find you,
接着 他们会找不到你
and that's really gonna make them jumpy.
这会让他们坐立不安
Now, you know...
你知道
It's not you that I want.
我想要的不是你
It's the scumbags who killed my friends.
而是杀死我朋友的那些混♥蛋♥
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
You didn't leave any evidence of them around,
你这里没有任何关于他们的证据
not even in your little compartment over there.
甚至在你那边的小隔间里也没有
You were good at your job.
你工作做得很好
Where are they?
他们在哪儿
What do you want?
有什么事吗
Found it in the clinic, under your chair.
我在诊所找到了这个 掉在你的椅子下
I -- it must have fallen out.
一定是掉出来了
And, uh, I got soup.
我还带了汤来
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Are you, uh -- you hungry?
你 你饿吗
No.
不饿
Oh, you -- uh, you got to eat,
你得吃点东西
keep up your strength.
保持体力
Sit down.
坐下吧
Who are you?
你是谁
Ted.
我叫泰德
Do I know you? Uh, yeah.
我认识你吗 认识
We, uh -- we met at the clinic.
我们 我们在诊所见过
Oh, wow. You got enough pills here to choke a horse.
你这儿的药都够放倒一匹马了
Come eat before it gets cold.
快来趁热吃吧
It's, uh -- it's good.
味道不错的
Memory's shot.
记忆力不行了
The cancer spread.
癌细胞在扩散
It's in my brain.
在我脑子里
That's what killed the bats.
那些蝙蝠就是因此而死
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
Uh, yeah.
有
Leave them something instead of heartache.
别只给他们留下一地心碎
I can help you with that.
我能够帮你
With what?
帮我什么
Money.
钱
Why don't you tell me about RAM?
能告诉我关于雷达吸收性材料的事吗
I don't know about that.
不知道你在说什么
You worked on SR-71.
你参与制♥造♥了SR-71侦察机
They poisoned me...
他们毒害了我
tossed me away.
抛弃了我
Who are you?
你是谁
Does it matter?
这重要吗
It didn't work.
没用
RAM didn't work?
雷达吸收性材料没用吗
It was too heavy, clunky.
它又重又沉
It's in my brain.
就在我的脑子里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We made it out of tiles...
我们以瓦片作为原料...
Hard stuff. That didn't work.
过程艰难 却没有用
So we tried these...
于是我们试了
tiny, little balls.
很小的球
Microscopic.
极其微小
Iron-ball paint.
铁球喷漆
That's what killed them.
就是这个杀死了它们
Killed who? The bats.
杀了谁 那些蝙蝠
Dead bats all over the floor...
遍地都是蝙蝠的尸体
From the fumes.
它们死于那种烟气
From the paint fumes?
喷漆的烟气
Yeah, that's what did it...
是的 就是这个
The paint.
喷漆
Absorbs the radar...
吸收雷达
hides the planes.
隐匿飞机
It killed the bats.
就是它害死了那些蝙蝠
It killed me, too.
也害了我
In here.
我在这里
It's paint.
是喷漆
The radar-absorbent material --
雷达吸收性材料
microscopic iron balls suspended in paint.
微型铁球悬浮在喷漆上
The Centre hasn't heard from Kate.
中心还没收到凯特的消息
She didn't make a scheduled transmission.
她没按约定发送消息
That's not unusual, except we haven't heard from --
这倒没什么大不了 只是我们也没收到...
Still nothing from George.
乔治的消息
So, what the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事
They just sent us her address.
他们刚把她的住址发过来了
I think we need to --
我们得...
I understand you have control over me --
我知道你们有权看管我
what I do, where I go, and who I see --
我做什么 去哪里 见什么人
until I'm 18, but...
直到我年满18岁
who I am and what I think and feel and believe...
但我的内在 想法 感受和信仰
is mine.
是我自己的
I'm me.
我就是我
There's a protest at an air-force base
这周末在宾夕法尼亚州的
in Pennsylvania this weekend,
空军基地有场抗♥议♥
and they're having them all around the country
全国有携核武器轰炸机的基地
at bases that fly bombers with nuclear weapons.
都会有这样的抗♥议♥
A group from church is going.
教堂里的青年组织会去
I want to go, too.
我也想去
We'd be leaving tomorrow after school, and it's chaperoned,
我们明天放学就出发 会有人陪同的
and Okay.
而且... 可以
I think it's a worthwhile cause and --
我觉得这事值得花时间去做
and sounds like a good idea.
听起来还不错
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to check on Kate.
我们得去看看凯特怎么样
So, how long have you been an FBI agent?
你做联调局探员有多久了
14 years.
14年了
Do you like it?
你喜欢这份工作吗
I do. Here you go.
喜欢 给你
Thank you.
谢谢
What do you like most about it?
你最喜欢哪一点呢
I feel like I'm doing something good...
我觉得我在做正确的事
worthwhile.
值得去做的事
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表