剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I sell it to you, I got to go to confession.
我卖♥♥给你 我就得去做忏悔了
Well, how about we meet in the middle?
不如我们折个中
I got a lot of vehicles in your price range,
你这价钱范围内还有不少车型
functional vehicles.
性能都很好
But if you want your niece to have a safe, comfortable ride,
但如果你想让外甥女开辆安全舒适的车
a ride that demonstrates how much she means to you,
想显示她对你有多重要
this'll do the trick.
就是这辆了
And what if I pay cash?
我要是付现金呢
We accept cash.
可以付现金
I'd buy it myself if I had someone who meant a lot to me,
我要是有在乎的人 就自己出钱买♥♥了
because that's what this car says.
一看这车就明白
"You mean a lot to me."
"我很在乎你"
But I am a sorry-assed son of a bitch.
但可惜得很 我这个混♥蛋♥
I don't have a niece.
没外甥女
I don't even have a cousin.
我连堂兄什么的都没有
I can't fill out the registration right now.
我现在没空填登记表
I'm in a bit of a hurry.
有点着急
Not a problem on my end.
我无所谓的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
就这样了
There's a restroom over there.
那里有个卫生间
You need to go in,
你得进去
you need to change...
换身衣服
into these clothes.
换上这些
Why?
为什么
It's something that we do.
我们这行就得这样
We clean ourselves.
什么都得清理干净
You don't get to take anything with you.
你什么东西都不能带
When you're done, put everything,
等你换好衣服 把所有东西
including your shoes, into your backpack
包括鞋子 都放进背包里
and bring it back to me.
带回来给我
Okay.
好的
Could you...?
能麻烦你...
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, I'm glad you came by.
你来这趟我很开心
Me too.
我也是
Clark.
克拉克
It's so nice, just the two of us.
我们的二人世界很好
But, well, when do you think it would be good
你觉得什么时候可以
to start thinking about
开始考虑
the three or four of us?
成立三口之家或是四口之家
Martha, that's not for me.
玛莎 这由不得我
And I thought you understood that.
我以为你明白的
Well, what do you mean?
什么意思
My life, my career -- I'm not around all the time.
我的生活和事业让我不能总守在家人身边
You can't raise kids that way.
不能在这种情况下抚养孩子
Well, I know, but this arrangement isn't forever.
我知道 但这种工作安排并不是永久的
At some point we'll I'm sorry, Martha. It's...
或许某天... 抱歉 玛莎
Children aren't in the cards for me.
我是不可能要孩子的
So, where -- where are they taking me?
他们要把我带到哪里去
It's not settled yet. I'll come in a few days.
还没决定 我过几天和你汇合
I'll let you know and help with everything.
我会告诉你并帮你处理一切的
But will it be in this country?
会是在本国吗
No.
不会
Let's just get you where you need to go today.
先去你今天要去的地方吧
Do you remember where you get off the train?
你还记得要在哪里下车吗
Yeah.
记得
I put in some water and some sandwiches for you.
我给你准备了些水和三明治
Your train leaves in 10 minutes.
你的火车十分钟后发车
You should probably go.
你该上车了
Wait.
等一下
This is the phone number you should call when you get there.
这是你到达目的地后要打的电♥话♥
You can't lose this.
不能弄丢这张纸
I won't.
不会的
I'll see you soon.
我们很快就会再见的
Nina, I've got everything ready.
妮娜 我把一切都准备好了
I --
我...
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
You can't do this. Your lover has committed treason against us,
你们不能这样 你的爱人背叛了我们
and you have committed treason against your country.
你也背叛了你的国家
That's a lie.
这不是真的
Tell him, Nina Sergeevna.
告诉他 妮娜·谢尔盖维纳
They will take me back for trial, Stan.
他们要把我带回去审判 斯坦
For what we did together.
因为我跟你做的事
They will execute me.
他们会处决我
Let's not debate about the rest.
先不要考虑其他的
Let's talk about where to go from here.
我们先谈谈 现在要何去何从
There are alternatives that are better for me
比起把这份文件交给你的上级
than to send this document to your superiors
以及把她带回莫斯科进行审判和处决
and her back to Moscow for trial and execution.
对我来说还有更好的选择
You could go off together, free and happy.
你们可以一起离开 自♥由♥快乐地生活
Does this interest you, Agent Beeman?
你意下如何 比曼探员
It's a simple transaction.
这是一场简单的交易
You have access to a computer program called Echo.
你有权限访问一个叫Echo的计算机程序
It's part of Stealth.
它是"秘密行动"计划的一部分
When you deliver the Echo program to me,
你什么时候把Echo程序给我
I will let Nina Sergeevna go free.
我什么时候放妮娜·谢尔盖维纳走
And you two love birds can fly off together.
你们两只爱情鸟就可以比翼双飞了
Glad your parents let you come.
很高兴你父母肯让你来
Yeah. I was surprised, but...yeah.
是啊 我很惊讶 但也很高兴
What changed their minds?
是什么改变了他们的想法
I think they were afraid of what I'd do if they said no.
我觉得他们是怕反对会让我做出什么事来
What were you gonna do?
你会做什么
Something.
某些事
Nothing. I don't know.
或什么也不做 我也不知道
They knew it was important to you.
他们知道这对你很重要
I guess.
我想是吧
Is your dad hard on you?
你♥爸♥爸对你很严厉吗
I don't know.
我也说不好
It's -- it's usually more my mom.
一般我妈妈更严厉些
I mean, I love them -- I do.
我是爱他们的
But it's like I don't even know who they are.
但是感觉我都不知道他们到底是谁
And sometimes I think he's having an affair,
而且有时我觉得他有外遇
or she's having an affair, or both.
或是她有外遇 或是都有
All I know is, I don't believe a word
我只知道 我不再相信
that comes out of their mouths anymore.
他们说的任何一个字
Being a parent's hard.
为人父母很难
But so is having parents.
为人子女也很不易
Oh, I know.
我知道
Where's Henry? Peter's house.
亨利呢 在彼得家
Went straight from school.
放学直接去的
Paige should be in Pennsylvania by now.
佩姬现在应该已经在宾州了
And everyone Everyone else is clean.
大家... 所有人都很安全
There's not a trace of surveillance on any of us.
我们身上都没有被监视的痕迹
And any word from the centre about Kate or George?
总部有凯特或乔治的消息吗
They want us to move on something.
他们想让我们继续下一任务
Now.
马上开始
Paint samples they use on a stealth aircraft.
获取一架隐形飞机的涂料样本
Great.
真好
I know.
我明白
How was he?
他怎么样
He went.
他走了
Didn't fall apart.
并没有崩溃
Tough kid.
坚强的孩子
Like his parents.
像他父母一样
That's what I told him.
我也是这么和他说的
The only thing,
还有件事我想不通
why was Kate meeting him out of disguise?
为什么凯特不进行伪装就去见他
And why would the centre tell him about his parents?
总部为什么要将他父母的事情告诉他
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表