剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Leanne will block for you.
琳恩会为你掩护
After you get it, do 45 minutes of clearing on your own,
得手后 排查是否被人盯上
then bring the package to my hotel, room 1123.
45分钟后将东西送到我的酒店 1123房♥间
I may have to run the kids somewhere,
我还得陪孩子们玩玩
so wait for me if I'm not back there.
如果我不在 就在房♥间里等我
His operational report sounds bad.
他的行动报告听起来很糟糕
I'm gonna need you guys' help
我需要你们帮忙
to take out his surveillance team so I can get him out.
解决跟踪他的人 让我可以撤出他
Take out? We have our children here.
杀人 我们的孩子可都在呢
So do we.
我们也是
Two minutes.
还有两分钟
Henry!
亨利
Hey, you try.
你来试试
You know what? Let's get some ice cream for the girls.
我们去给姐姐和妈妈买♥♥冰淇淋吧
All right. I want the duck!
好啊 帮我赢那只鸭子
Hey, where'd you get the hat?
帽子哪来的
Like it?
喜欢吗
Yeah. We should get Capitals hats.
喜欢 我们应该弄些首都队的帽子
You promised you were gonna take me to get ice cream.
我们不是去买♥♥冰淇淋的吗
I am.
没错
Neil's father's a lawyer.
尼尔的爸爸是律师
He has season tickets.
他有游乐场的季度卡
You should make friends with him.
你应该和他爸爸交交朋友
You should make friends with Neil.
那还不如你去和尼尔交朋友呢
There you are.
你们在这儿啊
Listen, last ride, then back to the hotel, okay?
再玩一项 我们就回酒店 好吗
What the hell was that about?
刚刚是什么情况
I'll tell you on the way. Let's go.
边走边说 走吧
I'll give the kids money for more rides.
我再给孩子们一些钱 让他们多玩会儿
Come in.
我们进来了
P-Paige and Henry -- Go.
去找佩姬和亨利 快去
No, no!
不
No! Oh, my God!
不 天啊
Henry?! Henry?!
亨利 亨利
Hen? What?
亨利 怎么了
Wait. Where's Paige?
等等 佩姬呢
Um, she just took off.
她刚离开了
Uh, okay. Come with me.
好吧 跟我来
Um, but, Mom, I wanted to ride again.
妈妈 我想再玩一圈
I'm sorry. Time to go.
抱歉 该走了
We just have to find your sister.
得先找到你姐姐
Over here.
大家看这边
Paige!
佩姬
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Why didn't you stay with your brother?
怎么不和弟弟待一起
I just wanted to get my face painted.
我想来做个脸绘
Guys! Come on. It's getting late.
快走吧 不早了
Sorry.
对不起了
Let's go.
走吧
Are you guys okay? Yeah, yeah.
你们没事吧 没事
Just -- just been looking for you, that's all.
就是刚刚找不到你了
There's nothing in the operational report,
行动报告里什么都没有
just routine surveillance,
只是常规监视
but there's an address in Virginia
但有个距离弗吉尼亚海军基地
two hours south of the naval base and these sketches.
往南两小时车程的地址 还有这些草图
Looks like a propeller, machine tool, something.
看起来像是螺旋桨 机床之类的东西
Well, whatever it is, Emmett and Leanne
不管是什么 埃米特和琳恩
were in a hell of a hurry to get it.
当时拼命赶着去拿
I know.
我知道
I'll go -- I'll go signal now.
我现在 我去发个信♥号♥♥
No, no. You, uh -- you rest up. I'll do it.
不不 你 你休息一下 我来发吧
I should have done it without Henry,
我不应该拉着亨利执行任务
even if I was more exposed.
即便这样更容易暴露身份
You didn't have time to think.
你当时没时间去考虑
You're supposed to be with Martha tonight.
你今晚应该跟玛莎在一起
No, no. I'm gonna make an excuse.
不不 我会编个借口
No. If the FBI were part of this,
不行 如果这事跟联调局有关系
if they know about this, we need to find out.
如果他们知道这事 那我们就得查清楚
You need to go. I'll stay up.
你得走了 我不睡了
Who would do this?
这会是谁干的
You want the list?
你想听名单吗
Someone who knows us, every single one of us,
知道我们所有特工身份的某个人
someone who was on to the operation,
知道那次任务的某个人
in which case they may or may not have caught us
到最后 他们也许会
at the end of it, someone who had surveillance
也许不会抓到我们 监视我们执行任务
on the operation that we missed.
我们却不知其存在的人
That's half the list.
那只是一部分
You want me to finish it?
你要我说完吗
Not really.
算了
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽早回来
I know.
我知道
Somewhere along the line, encounter yourself,
在路上 碰见你自己
shake hands and say, "Hi,
握着手说"你好
where the hell have you been all these years?!"
这些年你都上哪儿去了"
Well, now that we're together...
既然我们在一起
Stan?
斯坦
What are you doing here?
你怎么回来了
Uh, I had to talk to somebody in Arlington.
我去阿灵顿跟人谈了些事
Wasn't worth driving back to the office.
懒得再开车回办公室了
Where's Matthew?
马修在哪里
Uh, he's having dinner at Craig's.
他在克雷格家吃饭
I didn't know you'd be home.
我不知道你会回来
I made plans to see a movie with Trish and Marie.
我计划跟翠西和玛丽一起去看场电影
It's okay.
没关系
I can heat up leftovers before I go,
我走之前可以加热一下剩菜
or there's French-bread pizza in the freezer.
或者冰箱里有法式硬脆皮披萨
That's all right. I'm...not really hungry.
没关系 我...不怎么饿
Look like you've never looked before.
像从未看过那样去看
Hear like you've never heard before.
像从未听过那样去听
Feel like you've never felt before!
像从未感受过那样去感受
Who is that?
那是谁
Leo Buscaglia.
里奥·布斯卡利亚
He's -- well, they call him the "Love Doctor".
他是 他们叫他"爱的医生"
He says you can change the whole world with a hug.
他说一个拥抱就可以改变整个世界
Really?
真的吗
Looks like he's trying to change his world with a pledge drive.
他是想用募捐得来的钱去改变自己的世界吧
It's for PBS, not him.
这是给美国公共广播公♥司♥募捐 不是给他
You know, he says that the greatest hazard in life
他说一生中最大的危险
is to risk nothing.
就是从不冒险
Okay.
好吧
He says that love is always open arms,
他说爱就是常常敞开怀抱
that if you close your arms to love
如果你不向爱敞开怀抱
that...you'll find you're left just holding only yourself.
你会发现 你就只能拥抱自己
Anyway, that's what he's famous for.
总之 那就是他出名的原因
Do you want to come with us...
你想跟我们一起去吗
To the movies?
看电影
Sure.
好啊
I knew it was ordained that I should never marry an equal,
我知道我注定无法嫁个般配的人
so...I married shame.
所以我和羞耻结合
It is my shame that has kept me alive,
羞耻令我活了下去
My knowing that I am truly not like other women,
我知道我跟别的女人不同
why I shall never, like them, have children, a husband,
为什么我不像她们 拥有孩子 丈夫
and the pleasures of a home.
还有家庭的欢乐
Sometimes I pity them.
有时我同情她们
I have a freedom they cannot understand.
我拥有她们无法理解的自♥由♥
No insult, no blame can touch me.
任何凌♥辱♥和责备都无法触动我
It's just hard -- this job, this life.
太难了 这工作 这生活
It gets to you in ways you didn't think it would.
它会通过你意想不到的方式影响你
And it isn't easy for me to talk about this,
谈这些对我来说并不容易
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表