剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Nothing will happen to you, I promise,
你也不会有什么事 我保证
But we can't finish until you answer.
但你不回答 我们就没法儿结束
P-please, Lewis, for both your sakes, what's his name?
拜托 刘易斯 为了你们俩 他到底叫什么
T...
汤...
You can do it. I know you can do it.
你可以的 我知道你可以的
Tom.
汤姆
Braidic? Is that him? Is that his name?
布雷迪克 是他吗 他叫这名吗
Lewis, we have the names of everyone you work with.
刘易斯 我们有你的同事名单
Is that him?
是他吗
Is it Tom Braidic?
是汤姆·布雷迪克吗
Nod or shake your head.
点头或摇头
Good.
很好
One last question.
最后一个问题
Has Tom ever been to the camp?
汤姆去过训练营吗
I never missed a day.
我从没请过假
I bet.
我相信
I bet. Good, great.
我相信 很好
You did a great job.
你表现得很好
We can tie him up and gag him.
我们可以把他绑起来 堵住他的嘴
What if he gets loose?
如果他挣脱了呢
He won't.
不会的
What if a hiker comes by and they call the police
如果有徒步旅行者路过 叫了警♥察♥
when we're in the camp?
而我们正好在训练营里呢
No one hikes around here.
没人会来这里远足
What if? Yeah, what if an old lady sees him or some school kids?
万一呢 万一有老太太或者小孩子路过
A soldier, yes. This guy?
军人的话 可能 至于这家伙
We have a rope and a blanket in the car.
我们车里有一根绳子和一条毯子
We can pick him up when we're done.
我们完事儿了再来接他
Philip...
菲利普
All right, Henry.
好了 亨利
Y-you don't have to tell me.
你们不用说
I-I know what you're gonna say.
我知道你们要说什么
It's not like I haven't been thinking about it nonstop.
我也一直在反思
I have.
我想了
Makes me sick.
让我很难受
I feel like I'm gonna throw up, but...
我觉得我快吐了 但是
I-I didn't take anything.
我 我什么也没拿
I wouldn't do that, and I didn't hurt anybody.
我不会那么做的 我也没有伤害任何人
I know the difference between right and wrong.
是非对错我还是会区分的
You know that, right?
你们知道的 对吧
I don't know, Henry.
我不知道 亨利
But I do! I-I do!
但我知道 我 我知道
It just seemed like no one would even know.
只是好像没人会知道
And they weren't there.
他们不在那里
You guys weren't here.
你们也不在这里
Once I did it, it seemed so easy to keep doing it.
我一旦开始做 似乎就很难停下来
I-I know it was wrong, but...
我知道那样不对 但是...
I'm not gonna do it again.
我再也不会那样做了
I-I-I-I feel horrible.
我 我感觉糟透了
But...
但是...
But they think I'm some kind of criminal, which I'm not!
但他们觉得我是个罪犯 但我不是
I hate that they think that, and I...hate them!
我讨厌他们那样认为 我恨他们
And I hate that you think it. It's not true!
我也讨厌你们也这么认为 不是这样的
I'm not! I'm a good person, I swear!
我不是 我是个好人 我发誓
You know that!
你们知道的
You know that!
你们知道的
I'm good. I-I am!
我是好人 我是
I'm a -- I'm a good person!
我是个 我是个好人
I swear I'm good!
我发誓我是好人
I'm a good person. I...
我是个好人 我...
I-I swear I'm good.
我 我发誓我是好人
I'm not gonna do it again.
我再也不会那样做了
I swear.
我发誓
I'm good, I'm good.
我是好人 我是好人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表