剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I'll give you things
我可以给你们政♥府♥
your government hasn't even dreamed of.
根本连想都没想过的东西
I'll put you on the ARPANET.
我可以为你们建阿帕网络[互联网前身]
This you don't have in the Soviet Union.
这可是苏联没有的技术
No one else knows that you're running her.
别人都不知道你策反了她
Not yet.
暂时而已
What is it you want?
你想要什么
The fbi surveillance logs that pertain to me --
有关我的联调局监视记录
who follows me, where, and when.
跟踪我的人员 地点以及时间
Oleg says he's in this for himself.
奥列格说这是他个人行为
And I believe there's a good chance that might be true,
我认为很有可能是真的
but I need you to do something for me first.
但我需要你先为我做点事
Anything.
什么事都行
I need you to take a polygraph.
我需要给你测个谎
I would never betray you.
我绝不会背叛你
You look like a spy in an old movie.
你打扮得跟老电影里的间谍一样
It's supposed to snow.
说是要下雪的
Weather isn't always accommodating. So?
天气并不总是随人愿 怎么样
You've got something for me?
你有命令要传达吗
Yes. Sorry.
有 抱歉
The Centre has instructed me
中心要我叫你
to instruct you to bug the ARPANET.
去监听阿帕网络
The ARPANET? The scientist mentioned that. What is it?
阿帕网络 那个科学家提到过 那是什么
It's an advanced processing system...
一种先进的处理系统
that has to do with computers.
跟计算机有关
It's all in here.
都在这里面
This is the bug.
这就是监听器
Once you've attached it to the...thing,
你把它接到那东西上之后
it takes 30 seconds to transfer.
需要三十秒来进行传输
Transfer what? The information on the computer system.
传输什么 计算机系统里存储的信息
A bug the size of a rat?
一个跟老鼠一样大的监听器
Yeah, it's a big bug.
对 这监听器确实个头很大
Once the information's copied, detach it.
等信息拷贝完毕 断开连接
And what will the rat tell us?
然后这只"老鼠"能告诉我们什么
I can't say.
说不准
You can't say because you don't know or because you can't say?
你说不准是因为你不知道 还是不能说
I don't know. Right.
我不知道 好吧
Where the cheese is, most likely.
很可能是放奶酪的地方
Any other questions?
还有别的问题吗
I think you've answered them all.
你都已经一一作答了
Technology's not my strong suit.
科技不是我的强项
Apparently not.
明显不是
I'm sorry you have to work with Captain Larrick.
很抱歉你得与拉里克上校合作
He's dangerous and unpredictable
他是个危险人物 而且难以捉摸
and puts you and your family at risk.
让你和你的家人置于险境
If it were up to me, I --
如果能由我决定 我...
It's not.
你不能
It's not up to you.
你无权决定
No.
是啊
Good luck.
祝你好运
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
Ready to go?
准备好了吗
Yep. All set.
好了 一切妥当
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
亨利
They're expecting me at the rezidentura.
基地的人在等我
I have only a minute.
我时间不多
Okay.
好吧
I'll take the test.
我接受测谎
What changed? Nothing.
为什么接受了 没什么
Nothing changed.
没什么
I love you, and if you don't know that by now,
我爱你 要是你到现在还不知道
more is the pity.
那未免太不解风情了
You'll have your proof.
你会看到证据的
When?
什么时候
When you say.
听你的
Tonight, then.
那就今晚吧
Christ, man! What the hell?!
天哪 老兄 你搞毛啊
You're a fall-down drunk, Charles!
你真是个落魄的酒鬼 查尔斯
You've lost your grip! Get off me!
你失控了 放开我
Are you listening to me? Am I getting through to you?!
你听到了吗 我让你清醒了吗
Yes, please! No more!
我清醒了 别再来了
My father was a journalist.
我父亲是记者
And yours?
你父亲呢
He was a worker.
他是普通工人
What did he do?
做什么的
He was a miner -- coal.
煤矿工人
More coffee?
还要咖啡吗
Thank you.
谢谢
And you?
您呢
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Where does he live -- your father?
你父亲现在住在哪
He's dead.
他过世了
How did he die?
怎么去世的
One day, he went to work.
有天他去上班
He never came home. His newspaper was shuttered.
就再也没回家 他的报社关门了
There was no record of his arrest,
没有他的逮捕记录
no body we could mourn or bury.
也没有尸首可以让我们哀悼或下葬
We knew his fate.
我们知道他的命运
It was the same fate of so many
跟众多敢站出来反抗
You saw Larrick?
你见过拉里克
Yes. Why?
是的 为什么
Captain Larrick is well known to my service.
拉里克上校在我国无人不知
He was giving a talk at the heritage foundation on my country,
他当时在传统基金会就我的祖国进行演讲
and I wanted to hear what he had to say.
我想去听听他有什么要说的
And what did he have to say?
他说了什么
That Nicaragua is the spearpoint
尼加拉瓜是苏联
for Soviet domination in the western hemisphere.
统治西半球的前锋
And did he see you?
他看到你了吗
No.
没有
You sure?
你确定
I was just a face among many, nothing more.
我当时挤在众人当中 没什么特别
Larrick is extremely dangerous.
拉里克这人极度危险
I'm sure.
当然
Two contra field commanders
两位反抗军战地指挥官
will be at a training camp in Virginia a week from today.
一周后就会到达弗吉尼亚州的训练营
How will we get in?
我们怎么进去
Larrick will provide you with identification and clearance.
拉里克会帮你弄到证件和权限
The special navy forces being sent into Nicaragua
被派去尼加拉瓜的海军特种部队
are schooled in Spanish -- language and culture.
都受过西班牙方面的教育 语言和文化都有
He'll get you through the gatehouse as an instructor,
他会以教练的身份带你通过警卫
driving onto the base.
一路进入基地
Chain-link fence surrounds the property.
这处设施有网眼栅栏围着
It's electrified. The on/off switch is here.
是通电的 开关在这里
At the appointed time, you will deactivate the current.
你要在指定时间切断电流
We'll cut through the fence.
我们会破坏栅栏进入
Why not just go in the trunk of a car?
为什么不躲在后备箱一起进去
They inspect the cars coming in.
他们会检查进入车辆
What about Larrick?
那拉里克呢
What about him?
他怎么了
Where will he be?
他会在哪
He will be here.
这里
English -- your test will be in English.
说英语 你的测谎会以英语进行
What is it for?
这是干什么
To measure your breathing rate.
测量你的呼吸频率
To record the sweating of your palms.
这个用来记录你手掌的出汗情况
To calculate my blood pressure and pulse.
这个用来测量我的血压和脉搏
All linked to a sensor that records the indicators of stress
这些都连在探测装置上 压力下的各种指标
with an ink line on that cylinder of paper.
都会用卷纸上的墨迹线记录下来
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表