剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Well, Yousaf kept checking me out
比尔·克拉克在说战论祝酒词的时候
during Bill Clark's warmonger toast.
尤萨夫一直在观察我
Then I got Jeanne Kirkpatrick to introduce us.
然后我让珍妮·柯克帕特里克引荐了我们
We ended up on the patio,
最后我们在露台上
smoking those -- those little Japanese cigarettes.
抽那种 那种日本短烟
You know, the ones that come in the blue pack.
蓝色包装的那种
What did you find out?
你套到了什么消息
Well, he's here on some big, secret mission,
他来这儿是为了执行重大的秘密任务
But he doesn't really know that much about it.
但他并不了解详情
What do you mean?
什么意思
He's the number-two.
他只是二号♥人物
And his boss -- this Javid Pervez?
他的上司 贾维德·佩尔韦兹
Well, Javid doesn't really keep him in the loop.
贾维德什么也不告诉他
Yousaf knows diddly-squat.
所以尤萨夫什么也不知道
He's set to get Javid's job in a couple years, so...
他几年后会接替贾维德的工作
We can't wait a couple of years.
我们等不了几年了
Do you want me to go after Javid?
要我去接近贾维德吗
No.
不用
No, y-you've -- you've been great -- really great.
你做得很棒 非常棒
How did you leave things with Yousaf?
你临走时怎么和尤萨夫说的
He said he wants to see me again before he leaves.
他说他想在离开前再见我一面
I want to shut down the mission.
我想停止这次任务
Shut it down?
停止任务吗
Yeah, Yousaf's boss keeps him in the dark,
尤萨夫的上司什么也不告诉他
doesn't let him in on anything.
什么也不让他参与
We're just wasting our time.
我们是在浪费时间
Reagan's trying to turn Afghanistan into our Vietnam.
里根想把阿富汗变成另一个越南
We've all got brothers fighting there -- fathers, sons.
我们都有家人在那边战斗
I understand that, but we have a problem.
我明白 但是我们遇到了麻烦
All right.
好吧
Let me talk to the Centre.
我去和中心谈谈
Meanwhile, have Elizabeth keep working the target.
同时 让伊丽莎白继续接近目标
Annelise is working him.
安丽斯在接近他
That doesn't seem like the best way.
这似乎不是最佳选择
Well, the intel on Javid came from her.
贾维德的情报就是她收集来的
Can we move on?
能别纠缠了吗
I'm not a dolt, Philip.
我不是笨蛋 菲利普
I didn't think you were. I am responsible for you,
我没这么想 我要对你负责
and I expect a certain amount of respect.
也希望能得到你的尊重
If you mess up, my head will roll, not yours.
你要是搞砸了 倒霉的是我 不是你
No, if we mess up, we're dead.
不 是如果我们搞砸了 我们就完蛋了
So I'll wait for word from the Centre.
我等中心的回复
Warrant?
授权令
Yeah.
在这
Still cold out there.
外面还是很冷啊
Judge Akin, case 41967-P...
埃金法官 案件号♥41967-P...
You like the cherry blossoms?
你喜欢樱花吗
Never miss them. And the number?
绝对不会错过的 号♥码是多少
Yeah.
在这里
Long as I've been here,
我在这里待了这么久
still knock me out year after year.
每年还是会为之倾倒
Okay.
好吧
Looks like this number is unassigned.
这个号♥码没有具体信息
Best I can do is give you a junction box.
我最多能告诉你分线箱的位置
That'd be great, Mrs. Portman.
那就很好了 波特曼夫人
Corner of Grant Street and Mohawk Lane in Bethesda.
贝塞斯达市的格兰特街和莫霍克巷的拐角
Pair number 1457.
转接号♥码是1457
Thanks for this. You did some good today.
非常感谢 你今天做了件好事
We're finding everything out that we can --
我们尽可能收集了所有信息
where they worked, hobbies,
他们的工作地址 兴趣爱好
phone records, what they did in their spare time,
通话记录 空闲时间会做些什么
matching the names of birth certificates of people who died young,
和年少早逝的人的出生证明进行了匹配
tracing border-crossing records.
追查了过境记录
Speak to the metro police?
联♥系♥过当地警♥察♥吗
Yeah, they've got nothing.
联♥系♥过 他们什么也不知道
They didn't know what they were looking for.
他们不知道应该从何入手
Wasn't there a son?
不是有个儿子吗
He was down at the pool when it happened.
事情发生时他在游泳池
Didn't see anything till he came up and found them.
在他上楼发现家人之前 什么也没看到
If he'd been there 10 minutes earlier...
如果他早十分钟回去...
Kid was lucky.
那孩子真幸运
Not that lucky.
算不上那么幸运
Arkady covered this up well.
阿卡迪把这事掩盖得很好
Yeah. But he couldn't have been perfect.
是啊 但是他总会有所疏漏
And the killer's still out there.
而且凶手还没抓到
I just got a signal.
刚得到消息
They want us to kill Yousaf's boss,
他们想让我们杀了尤萨夫的上司
Javid Pervez.
贾维德·佩尔韦兹
He goes, Yousaf steps into the job.
他一死 尤萨夫就能接替他的工作
They don't want to let this one go.
他们不想放过这次机会
This whole thing's gonna be won or lost in the Third World.
在第三世界 不是你死就是我亡
Did they give us anything?
他们给我们提供什么信息了吗
Javid's traveling with virtually no security,
贾维德这趟旅行几乎是无戒备状态
and he takes a swim every night before dinner.
他每天晚饭前会去游泳
I'll take care of him.
我来解决他
You'll be with Annelise.
你去和安丽斯会合
I'll go to the pool.
我去游泳池
It's the best move.
这是最佳方案
Is she ready?
她准备好了吗
Because we're going to a lot of trouble
如果她没准备好
if you can't get her there.
我们麻烦就大了
She'll get there.
她能行的
We're all set.
都说好了
Dinner in his room tomorrow night.
明晚在他的房♥里共进晚餐
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么回事
I'm a little worried.
我有点担心
About?
担心什么
What? Is it me?
快说啊 是担心我吗
I'm not...sure you're really ready.
我不确定 你真的准备好了
To do what?
准备干什么
Yousaf has to talk to you.
尤萨夫必须告诉你
Men talk to me.
男人见着我什么都会说
But his job... is not to talk.
但他的工作就是 守口如瓶
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I've only got five minutes. Listen,
我只有五分钟的时间 听我说
a few months ago,
几个月前
a family was murdered in a hotel in Alexandria.
有一家人在亚历山大的一家酒店里被杀害了
Do you remember that?
还记得吗
It was on the news.
新闻里都播了
I think they were illegals.
我认为他们是非法特工
What?
什么
Are you sure?
确定吗
It looks that way.
看上去确实如此
Must have been chaos at the rezidentura.
那会儿基地里肯定出现了骚乱
They would keep it quiet.
那他们也会压住不提
You must have heard something, seen something.
可你一定发现了些风吹草动吧
I have nothing to do with illegals.
非法特工的事我没权插手
You know that, Stan.
你知道的 斯坦
Listen, I think that Burov is here
我觉得布罗夫来到美国的原因
to steal Stealth technology,
就是想偷取"秘密行动"的技术
and those illegals were trying to help him.
而那些特工就是想帮助他的
I don't know how,
具体的情况我也不知道
but I finally have the clearance to find out.
但现在我终于有权限可以查个水落石出了
And when I do,
一旦我查明真♥相♥
Oleg Burov's ass will be kicked out of this country so fast,
奥列格·布罗夫就得马上滚蛋
he won't have time to buckle his pants.
连穿裤子的时间都没有
Good.
那太好了
I'm sorry. I really have to go.
抱歉 我真得走了
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表