剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
FBI! Don't move!
联调局 不许动
Ronald Reagan doesn't care!
罗纳德·里根根本不关心
Your report can wait an hour.
你的报告可以等一个小时
I'm proud of you, Stan.
我为你骄傲 斯坦
They say they want to give me a medal.
他们说想给我颁个奖章
Where's your sister? She had to stay late at school.
你姐姐呢 她要在学校里多待一会儿
Thanks for making this trip fly by.
谢谢你陪我聊天打发时间
It always feels better to have someone to talk to.
能有人谈谈心感觉不错
Sit, please.
过来坐下
Lying will not be tolerated.
撒谎是不被容忍♥的
Give me a call when you get back,
回来以后 给我打个电♥话♥吧
if you want to hang out with other people who get it.
如果你想找个知心人聊聊的话
Kelli, it's Paige.
凯莉 我是佩姬
You too. Hey, do you want to hang out?
我也是 你想一起玩吗
And Amelia?
艾米莉亚呢
9th grade, cheerleading.
九年级了 当上了拉拉队员
Oh, my god. No. Yes!
天哪 不是吧 是的
Jared's a senior?
杰瑞德都高三啦
He's going to Carnegie Mellon next year.
他明年要去卡内基梅隆大学念书
Emmett?
埃米特
P-paige and Henry -- Go.
去找佩姬和亨利 快去
Who would do this?
这会是谁干的
You want the list?
你想听名单吗
Someone who knows us, every single one of us,
知道我们所有特工身份的某个人
someone who is onto the operation.
知道那次任务的某个人
How are we gonna live like this?
我们怎么能这样生活下去
He is a brilliant physicist
他是位杰出的物理学家
and an eloquent advocate for those Jewish refuseniks
也致力于帮助那些仍受困于苏联境内
still trapped in the Soviet Union,
被拒绝移♥民♥的犹太人
of whom he was once one.
他曾经也是其中一员
Baruch ha'bah, Anton Baklanov.
奉真♥主♥之命 有请安东·巴克拉诺夫
Thank you, Rabbi Gittlesen.
谢谢你 基特尔森拉比
The world of physics encompasses the microscopic,
物理的世界包涵着所有微观
the submicroscopic,
亚微观
the very distant, the world of unseen things.
以及宏观物质 是个由看不见的事物组成的世界
This afternoon, I want to talk about
今天下午 我想谈谈
a world of unseen people,
一群不为外人所知的人
a society in which Jews are turned into nonpersons.
一个让犹太人饱受排挤的社会
10 years ago, I was lucky enough to get out of the Soviet Union.
十年前 我有幸逃出了苏联
In America, I found a home,
在美国 我找到了家
justice, dignity, baseball...
正义 尊严 还有棒球
and freedom...
以及自♥由♥
for myself, my beautiful wife,
为我自己 我美丽的妻子
and most of all, our son.
还有最重要的 我们的儿子
**I'm gonna let it shine*
*我要让它闪耀
**Hide it under a bushel! No*
*躲在阴影之中吗 不
**I'm gonna let it shine*
*我要让它闪耀
Hey, you guys.
大伙儿
This is Paige.
这是佩姬
Hey, Paige.
你好 佩姬
Hi, Paige.
你好 佩姬
**Don't let Satan blow it out, I'm gonna let it shine*
*不要让撒旦吹熄它 我要让它闪耀
**Don't let Satan blow it out, I'm gonna let it shine*
*不要让撒旦吹熄它 我要让它闪耀
I was listening to that.
我正听着呢
I know.
我知道
Anton Baklanov would rather die
安东·巴克拉诺夫宁死
than betray his new homeland.
都不会背叛他的新祖国
Not recruitable?
没有招募他的可能吗
Never will be.
绝不可能
Any rush?
着急送出去吗
I don't see why.
应该不用
We can take the long way to work tomorrow.
明天去上班时顺便送出去就行
Where were you?
你去哪了
Oh, uh, Emily really needed me,
艾米莉坚持让我过去陪她
so I just -- She's got this guy,
所以我... 她跟一个男生交往
he's a junior, soccer captain,
他上高三 是足球队长
and he thinks he's god's gift,
他觉得自己超级出色
but I think that he's just taking her for granted --
但我觉得他根本不把她放在心上...
Okay. We just -- I want to know where you were.
好了 我们只是想知道你去哪了
Yeah, just call if you're gonna be late next time.
对 下次回来晚记得给家里打个电♥话♥
Okay. Sorry.
好的 对不起
Homework awaits.
得去做作业了
So, what's this about a new car?
要买♥♥新车是什么回事
Did Henry tell you th--?
亨利告诉你的吗
I'm kidding around.
我逗他玩呢
Henry doesn't seem to think so.
亨利可当真了
You know, Stan's friend -- the guy's a gold mine.
斯坦的那个朋友 简直就是摇钱树
Got us the Plumbers' Union Retreat --
让我们负责水管工联盟的度假旅行
I'll bet we could get Teamsters,
以后我们肯定还能负责卡车司机工会
Hotel workers We do not need a new car, Philip.
酒店员工... 我们不需要新车 菲利普
It's cheaper than a plane.
那比买♥♥飞机便宜多了
That's all I'm --
我就想...
I'm glad you're okay.
你们没事我很高兴
When I heard about Emmett and Leanne,
我听说埃米特和琳恩的事时
I was afraid you might...
我还担心你们可能...
Well, it's a terrible time. We need to talk.
现在形势不妙 我们得谈谈
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
Moscow was signaling me every hour.
莫斯科那边每小时都要联♥系♥我
For the first time I can remember,
这是我记事以来第一次
I didn't know what to do.
这么手足无措
What could I do? It was done.
我又能做什么 事情已经发生了
What does the Centre know?
中心知道多少
Not much.
没多少
They're looking into it,
他们正在查
but they're going to be careful.
但他们得小心行事
Do they think any of the rest of us have been exposed?
他们认为我们其余有人身份已经暴露了吗
They don't know.
他们不知道
Anything's possible.
什么情况都有可能
You're still alive. That's a good sign.
你们还活着 这是好兆头
They put someone on our kids
他们派人盯着我们的孩子
and then pulled them.
然后又全撤掉了
Risk benefit -- they're scared now.
风险收益 他们现在害怕了
I've seen it happen before.
这种事我以前见过
They won't do what it takes to find out what really happened,
他们不会尽全力追查事情的真♥相♥
and I can't live with that.
而我绝不会坐视不管
What do you want from us?
你想让我们做什么
I know it's been hard between us,
我知道我们之间有矛盾
and I'm sorry for my part of that.
我为我的所作所为向你们道歉
Believe me or don't believe me, but
无论你们信不信我
we need the same thing now.
现在我们目标一致
And what's that?
什么目标
You have to help me find Emmett and Leanne's killer.
你们得帮我找出杀害埃米特和琳恩的凶手
Help you? Personally?
帮助你 私下里吗
Without the Centre knowing about it?
不让中心知道
I owe it to Emmett and Leanne.
这是我欠埃米特和琳恩的
We owe it to them.
我们都欠他们的
I have some ideas who might have killed them.
关于杀害他们的凶手我有一点想法
Top of the list --
第一候选人
Andrew Larrick,
安德鲁·拉里克
former special operations in Vietnam.
参加过派驻越南的特种部队
We believe he's currently involved
我们认为他现在
in developing a Special Mission Unit
正在海豹突击队内部
inside the Navy S.E.A.L.S.
组建一个特别行动小组
He teaches at the Naval War College at Annapolis.
他在安纳波利斯的海军战争学院教书
Emmett and Leanne were blackmailing him.
埃米特和琳恩当时在勒索他
He's homosexual.
他是同性恋
He was the only agent they were running
在他们当时负责的特工中
who might have been good enough to find them.
他是唯一一个有能力找出他们人
To get to Larrick, you'll need an air-tight cover.
要想接近拉里克 你需要天衣无缝的伪装
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表