剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
And you love him. I do.
而你也爱他 是的
I really do.
我真的很爱他
It's just, he's so...
可是他...
Exasperating.
太气人了
Yes!
没错
God, you're easy to talk to, you know?
天哪 跟你聊天真舒服
I'm really surprised.
出乎我的意料
Oh, no! I'm sorry!
我不是那个意思 不好意思
It's just, I mean, Clark's so uptight,
克拉克就是太暴躁了
you know, like, fuss-fuss-fussy!
总是挑三拣四
Fussy!
挑肥拣瘦
Well, you know, except when we're... you know.
除了我们... 你懂的
Oh, no! How would you know? Of course you don't know.
不 你怎么会懂 你肯定不知道
Oh, you mean -- oh! Oh.
你是指...
You know what? I'm gonna -- I'm gonna let you in
这样吧 我要告诉你
on a little secret about your very big brother.
你哥哥的一个小秘密
Oh. Okay? He's an animal.
他就是头野兽
Oh. Really?
真的吗
Really. Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Jennifer. Oh, my God.
真的 天哪 珍妮弗 老天
But, it's -- uh, I mean, it's not like I've been
我其实也没
with a thousand guys or anything, right?
睡过几个男人
But I've been with enough to compare him to.
但也够拿他作比较的了
And let me tell you, he's wild.
我跟你说 他真的是狂野
I don't even know where it comes from,
我都不知道那股劲是从哪来的
the -- some of the things that he does?
他有那么几招
What, um...
他...
W-what does he do?
他都有什么招
You know, your brother -- he's a gentleman.
你哥哥 他是个绅士
He's a gentleman.
绅士
It's just not in the sack. In the sack, he...
但那只是在床下 床上的他...
he just makes me his.
完全征服了我
I got a "Shots fired" in Shaw.
有人报♥警♥肖街发生枪击案
Anybody have any calls that aren't on the board yet?
还有谁查到的通话没有写到白板上吗
Brooks? Nope.
布鲁克斯 没有
Loeb? Nothing.
利博 没有
Agent Gaad.
盖德探员
What brings you here?
你怎么来了
I heard a physicist with a clearance went missing.
我听说一名享有安全权限的物理学家失踪了
Thought I could help.
想来帮忙
I called him, sir.
是我叫他来的 长官
All right.
好吧
Beeman, why don't you give him a stack?
比曼 给他一摞文件让他查吧
What have you got? Anton Baklanov.
什么情况 安东·巴克拉诺夫
Told his wife he'd be home by 7:30.
他告诉妻子七点半到家
Signed out of his office at 5:00.
五点打卡下班
No one's heard from him? No, sir.
毫无消息吗 是的 长官
These are records from any phone he might have used
这些是从这几天他可能用过的电♥话♥
in the last few days. Number shows up
调出的记录 不同的电♥话♥拨♥打♥的同一个号♥码
on more than one phone or more than one day,
或是不同的日期拨♥打♥的同一个号♥码
that's a blue pin.
用蓝色大头针表示
Red are disturbance calls to MPDC
红色大头针表示今天下午五点后
after 5:00 p.m. tonight.
打给华盛顿警局的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Blue and red show up on the same place...
红蓝在同一地点出现...
Got it.
明白了
I'd forgotten the heart-stopping thrills.
我都忘记这有多刺♥激♥了
Plus, we've got the vending machines.
我们还有自动售货机呢
Halliwell wasn't too happy I came around.
哈利韦尔可不怎么高兴我来了
He just didn't expect you.
他只是没想到你会来罢了
I know the look. I've used it myself.
我懂他那脸色 我也给别人摆过
"Make yourself at home. Just stay out of my way."
在这儿别见外 但也别碍我事
So, I talked to the chairman
我跟乔治华盛顿大学
of Baklanov's department at G.W.
巴克拉诺夫那个部门的主任谈过了
He said he was working on some kind of government contracts,
他知道他在研究什么政♥府♥合同
but he didn't know anything about it.
但别的他都不知道
Let me put on my "big surprise" face.
等我摆个大吃一惊的表情
So, I asked our guys downstairs
我就问了我们楼下的同事
where the notification order on Baklanov came from.
是谁找巴克拉诺夫做事的
Took 'em two hours to dig up an answer.
他们花了两个小时才找出答案
Came from D.O.D.
是国防部
I called over there, but, I mean,
我给他们打了电♥话♥ 但是
how long do you think it's gonna take 'em to get back to me?
你说我得等多久他们才会回复我
So I'm not here
所以我不是来
to help you go through crime reports and phone records?
帮你翻犯罪报告和通话记录的
Hardly, sir.
没错 长官
Let me see what I can find out.
看看我能查出什么
Mr. KGB man.
克格勃先生
I need to shit.
我要拉屎
Uh, some help.
帮个忙
Do you think you could leave me alone for a minute?
你能不能让我自己待一分钟
Is that what you'd do?
换你是我 会吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You know I had to try.
我总得试试
Yeah.
是啊
Stan!
斯坦
I called D.O.D. Security. Then I went over there.
我打电♥话♥给国防部安♥全♥局♥ 然后去了一趟
Talked to the duty officer,
和值班的谈了谈
made him wake up the lieutenant in charge.
让他叫醒了管事的中尉
He got some colonel somewhere to pull the file.
他又找了个上校来调档案
And? Stonewalled.
然后呢 碰壁了
It's like I'm the KGB.
就好像我是克格勃一样
He said it's code-word clearance, and I don't have it.
他说那需要密♥码♥权限 而我没有
Whatever he's working on,
不管教授当时在研究什么
they sure don't want to talk about it.
明显他们不愿意谈论
Well, he's been missing for over 12 hours now,
他都失踪超过十二个小时了
so I'm guessing somebody talked about it.
肯定是有人谈论过了
I got them.
我拿到了
I copied every single file on the bastard.
我复印了那个混♥蛋♥的所有资料
Thank you.
谢谢你
Stop.
不行
You know, after it happened, I just, um...
在那事之后 我就...
It's taken me a while to start...
过了好久我才开始
feeling things again.
有感觉
It's the most natural thing in the world, right?
那是最自然的事了
Feeling things.
有感觉
I don't know why it's so hard.
我不知道为什么那么难
But it's something that I need to...
但现在我得
learn all over again.
从头学起
I'm just too old.
我太老了
You're not too old.
你不老
I'm not gonna see you again...
我不会再见到你了
Am I?
是不是
I don't have anything to give you.
我什么都给不了你
I wish that I did.
我也希望我可以
I hope you get what you need.
希望你拿到了你需要的东西
Thank you.
谢谢你
I missed you.
我好想你
Nina.
妮娜
Nina.
妮娜
What is it? What's what's happening there today?
怎么了 那边今天发生什么了
Have you noticed anything?
注意到什么了吗
Arkady's sending many cables.
阿卡迪发了很多电报
There's lots of closed doors.
有好多闭门会议
Did you hear anything about an operation to grab somebody,
你有没有听到什么劫持行动
maybe a scientist?
也许是一名科学家
Oleg and Arkady were fighting.
奥列格和阿卡迪闹矛盾呢
Oleg is Line "X," science and technology.
奥列格负责X线 科技
I heard him say to another officer, um...
我听到他跟另一名官员说
"We let him go, we can take him back."
我们放他走 还能再抓回来的
I don't know what they're talking about.
我不知道他们在说什么
It could be about a scientist.
可能真是一名科学家
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表