剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I just found out I have to fly to Atlanta tonight,
我才得知我今晚得飞去亚特兰大
and I feel terrible because it's one of our nights,
我很过意不去 今晚本该你我共度的
so I came right over 'cause
所以我就先过来了
I thought maybe we could have breakfast together?
想着或许我们可以一起吃早餐
You are sweet.
你真贴心
I've got coffee on.
我热着咖啡呢
Do you want toast?
你要吃面包吗
Actually, you know, uh,
实际上
the meatloaf for tonight is ready.
晚上吃的烘肉卷已经做好了
I'll heat it up with eggs.
我加几个蛋热一下
Actually, um, there is, uh,
实际上 有件事
something I do need to talk to you about, Martha.
我得和你谈谈 玛莎
Ooh, ooh, I cut myself!
我割到我自己了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Ooh, hold this, hold this.
用这个包住 先包住
Do you have a do you have a bandaid? Uh, right in there.
你有创可贴吗 就在那里
Uh, hold it under the water.
用水冲冲
Clark, I'm sorry that I was hassling you the other night.
克拉克 我很抱歉那天晚上和你争吵
I know that your work is stressful...
我知道你的工作压力很大
...and that you're doing your best.
你一直在尽力做到最好
Making all this extra effort --
你做的这些额外的努力
I really appreciate it.
我非常感激
So, what did you want to tell me?
你想和我说什么
Well, you -- just...
你 我是说
you...
你...
you do everything around here,
家里的事都是你在打理
and I would like to start to pitch in...
我想帮忙做些什么
by picking up groceries.
先从买♥♥杂货开始吧
Oh, Clark.
克拉克
You know, my friends and I used to play this in Gorky Park.
我和我朋友以前常在高尔基公园玩这个
Had to wait in line for hours just for one game.
为了玩一轮得排上几个小时的队
Let me be perfectly clear.
我把话说清楚
If I do this for you
如果我按你说的做了
and then somehow your people find out about her...
然后你们的人还是发现了她的事
I will hold you responsible for that.
我会找你负责的
Do you understand?
你明白吗
You're doing a dangerous thing with her.
你和她在做非常危险的事情
I won't make promises I can't keep.
我不能许下无法保证的诺言
Let me put it a different way.
那我换种说法吧
You're doing a dangerous thing.
是你在做非常危险的事情
If you think you can get what you want from me
如果你认为你能从我这里获取所需的后
and then hurt her or her family,
再反过头去伤害她或她家人
I will probably figure that out.
那我一定会把事情弄清楚
And then you'll feel a whole lot different.
到时我会让你有完全不同的感受
It's hard to think in these circles.
在这种情况下很难思考
To trust each other when,
我们无论如何
really, we can't.
都不能信任彼此
We've fallen into something together.
我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱
Okay, I pushed us into that,
是我把咱们拴在一起的
but I have no interest in anyone getting hurt.
但是我并不想任何人受到伤害
Not you, me, her,
无论是你 我 她
some grandmother of hers.
还是她的什么祖母
Why would I?
我♥干♥嘛要这样做
Do you have it?
你拿到了吗
We're not in anything together.
我和你之间没有任何联♥系♥
However you want to look at it.
随你怎么想吧
I didn't ask for this.
我不想这样
Notice we are at my house.
注意 我们现在在我家
Okay. If your partner's out there with a rifle,
好 如果你搭档在外面正端着枪
he doesn't have to worry.
他没什么好担心的
We're always careful.
我们一直很谨慎
Apparently, your comrade doesn't think
显然 你的同志不像你一样
I'm as important to the cause as you do.
觉得我对你们的事业非常重要
She was gonna torture me and then kill me.
她本打算折磨我 然后杀掉我
What did you do to her?
你把她怎么样了
I didn't kill her. That's what I did to her.
我没杀她 没把她怎么样
I need to be done with you people.
我得和你们一刀两断
My freedom for her life. That's my offer.
她的命换我的自♥由♥ 就是我的条件
That's not out of the question.
不是不可能
But I'm gonna need a few things from you first.
但你得先给我们一点东西
You understand I mean done...
你明白吗 我是说一刀两断
Forever.
永远
Nina.
妮娜
I did it.
我做到了
You gave him the reports?
你把报告给他了吗
I told you.
我跟你说过
I won't let anything happen to you.
我不会让你发生任何事的
You think this is the end of it?
你觉得这就结束了吗
It buys us time.
至少给我们争取了时间
For what?
干什么
For him to turn me in later or...
让他晚些再上报我 还是
You?
举报你
And he doesn't get more when he asks again?
他再提出要求 你还要满足他吗
We're destroying ourselves.
我们在毁灭我们自己
It gets worse and worse, whatever we do.
越来越糟 不管我们怎么做
Everything we do.
我们做的所有事
There's no end.
没有尽头
We'll figure it out. How? Tell me how.
我们会解决的 怎么解决 你说说
I'll find a way.
我会找到办法的
We'll get out of this. We will get out.
我们会摆脱的 一定会的
If someone at the FBI finds out
如果联调局有人发现了
what you have done to protect me...
你为了保护我而做的那些事
you will go to prison.
你会坐牢的
They won't find out.
他们不会发现的
What?
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了
That you would do this...
你竟然真的会为了我
for me.
做出这种事
I'll get you into the Martial Eagle Camp.
我会帮你进入战鹰训练营
I'll report from Nicaragua while I'm down there.
到了尼加拉瓜 我会在那里报告的
Then I'm done. Right.
然后就没我的事了 好
For good. Yes.
永远 对
There's a password for the camp, a hand signal, as well.
营地有个口令 也是个手势
What are they? I don't know.
是什么 不知道
Well, then you and I have a problem.
那咱们就有问题了
They haven't been released yet.
口令还没发布
When I get them, you'll have them.
等我知道了 就告诉你
But if you break your word...
但如果你食言
so help me, I'll kill every Soviet ambassador
上帝保佑 在我报销之前
in the Western Hemisphere before I'm done.
我会杀掉西半球所有苏联♥大♥使
We won't break our word.
我们不会食言的
You get us the signals.
你为我们搞到口令
You send us the reports from Nicaragua.
从尼加拉瓜给我们发完报告
You will never see us again.
之后就再也不会见到我们了
Manolo Garcia.
马诺洛·加西亚
Shut up, Lucia!
闭嘴 露西娅
Miguel Salgado.
米盖尔·萨尔加多
Javier Murillo.
哈维尔·穆里罗
Stop! My family!
住口 我的家人
No!
不
Kill him! Kill him!
杀了他 杀了他
Do you want to get into the camp or not?
你还想不想进训练营
It's either her or me.
我和她 二选一
She's not gonna stop.
她不会住手的
You choose.
你来选
I'll get you the signals before I leave for Nicaragua.
我会在去尼加拉瓜之前给你口令的
Get that body out of my house.
再把尸体给我弄走
So, I'm going after Oleg Burov,
这么说 我是在查奥列格·布罗夫
head of S&T at the Rezidentura.
基地的科技主管
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表