剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I know.
我知道
We're gonna do a whole Henry weekend, sweetheart.
我们会用一整个周末来补偿你的 宝贝
It will be really fun.
一定会很有意思
Promise. We just need a little time.
我保证 我们只是需要一点时间
Don't you want Mom and Dad to go out on a date?
你不希望爸妈出去约会吗
Yeah. I missed her, too, pal.
是啊 我也很想她
I did.
真的很想
Oh, gross.
好恶心
Come on, Paige.
走吧 佩姬
Air Force Security. Let's see your hands.
空军安♥全♥部♥的 把手举起来
Nice and slow, nice and slow.
慢慢来 悠着点
What?! Get your clothes. Move.
什么 拿衣服 走
Nice and slow. Easy, easy. Come on.
悠着点 走吧
This way. Move, move.
这边走 快点
Back it up.
起来
Roy Oatway, Roy Oatway, Air Force Security.
罗伊·奥特韦 我们是空军安♥全♥部♥的
Come on. Take a breath.
快点 深呼吸
You're fine. Calm down.
没事的 镇定点
Roy, you're fine. Look at me. Look at me.
罗伊 没事的 看着我
Take 'em to lockup.
把她们关起来
Nobody interrogate 'em till we get back.
等我们回去再审问
I haven't done anything.
我什么都没做过
Let me ask you a question, Roy.
我问你一个问题 罗伊
When you were in high school, in Topeka,
你在托皮卡念高中时
did two cheerleaders ever ask you
有没有两个拉拉队员请你
to go at it with them under the bleachers?
跟她们去看台下面亲热呢
When you were at M.I.T.,
你在麻省理工学院念书时
did two gorgeous women ever pick you up at a bar,
有没有两个美女在酒吧跟你搭讪
take you home, and screw your brains out?
带你回家 让你爽上天呢
It's a question, Roy. It's a real question.
一本正经问你话呢 罗伊
No.
没有
for Bendix Corporation,
首席预算官
overseeing antilock-brake technology?
监管防锁死煞车技术以后呢
How many babes were you banging then, Roy?
你上了多少美女 罗伊
Not a lot.
没多少
What do you think's so different about tonight, Roy?
你觉得今晚为什么如此不同 罗伊
New cologne?
新的古龙水
Do you think it could have some connection
你觉得这跟你的安全权限
to your security clearance and the Skunk Works project
以及他们正为国防部研发的臭鼬工厂项目
they're working on for the D.O.D.?
有关系吗
I-I didn't tell them anything.
我什么都没跟她们说
You're lucky we got here.
你该庆幸我们来了
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了吗
No, Roy, you're not under arrest.
不 罗伊 你没有被捕
We're not here to arrest you.
我们不是来逮捕你的
We're here to protect you
我们是来保护你
and your company
和你的公♥司♥
and the interests of the United States military,
还有美国♥军♥方的利益
But you're gonna have to be more careful from now on.
但从今往后你得小心行事
So this is what we're gonna do.
我们就这么办
We're gonna take apart, we're gonna reconstruct
我们要深入剖析 并且重建
every step of your security protocol,
你每一步的安全协议
starting right here, right now.
就从此时此地开始
You are gonna be scrupulous about your phone logs,
你要谨慎对待电♥话♥记录
report every new suspicious social encounter,
报告每一次可疑的社交会面
especially when you're traveling.
尤其是出门在外的时候
And you're gonna switch out the codes
你还要把办公室保险箱
on your office safe and briefcase
和公文箱的密♥码♥
to a rotating-number system we give you
换成我们提供的换防数字系统
that's gonna change every six weeks.
这密♥码♥每六周会进行更换
Okay?
好吗
You're fine.
没事的
Put your clothes on.
把衣服穿上
Well, you'd never know it.
谁知道呢
John... Don't worry about it.
约翰 别担心
You're certainly never gonna be replaced by a syndicated show.
不会用大众节目换掉你的
You are el numero one.
你可是头牌
Now, haven't I always said that?
我不是总这么说吗
Every time you want something, yes.
当你有求于我的时候 是的
What do you want, Herb?
你想要什么 赫伯
Just the use of that oh, so persuasive voice of yours
只要你那打动人心的嗓音
for just 3 little 60-second spots.
配三段60秒的小广♥告♥就好
Eh, forget it, pal. I'm out of here.
别想了 伙计 我要走了
The guy asked for you, John.
那人点名要你 约翰
Well, I'm sorry, Herb.
很抱歉 赫伯
Just tell him the doctor is not for sale.
跟他说医生恕不出♥售♥
Almost forgot -- there's a talent fee -- $35 a spot.
差点忘了 有小费 一则广♥告♥35块
Sold.
成交
What the hell?!
搞什么啊
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm checking mom's laundry.
我在看妈妈洗的衣服
You're checking her laundry?
为什么要看这个
Doing it. I'm doing mom's laundry for her.
在叠 我在帮妈妈叠洗好的衣服
Why?
为什么
As a surprise.
给她一个惊喜
Whatever. Weirdo.
随便你了 怪咖
That's a long time to be away.
那你离开了好久
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I mean, I was pretty torn up.
我当时伤得很重
How are the kids doing?
孩子们怎么样
Um, you know, we talked every week.
我们每周都会打电♥话♥
They wondered why I wasn't coming home on weekends,
他们很奇怪我为什么周末都不回家
but I just told them my aunt was too sick, I couldn't leave.
我说我阿姨病重 抽不开身
Must have been strange not seeing them.
见不着他们感觉一定很奇怪吧
It was hard, but everyone's okay.
挺难熬的 但大家都没事了
And you and Philip?
那你和菲利普呢
We're better.
好多了
Good? Yeah.
顺利吗 顺利
When do you guys head back?
你们什么时候回去
Uh, I pick up my guy's drop on Saturday,
我周六去取情报
then the Air and Space Museum,
然后去航♥天♥博物馆
then drive late Sunday night for school Monday.
周日深夜开车回家 孩子们周一要上学
Jared's a senior?
杰瑞德都高三啦
He's going to Carnegie Mellon next year -- engineering.
他明年要去卡内基梅隆大学念工程系
I mean, the last time we saw you guys,
我们上次见面时
you were worried he was spending too much time
你们还在担心他花太多时间
building model airplanes.
搭模型飞机呢
I guess he was an engineer after all.
看来他到底是个工程师啊
Mechanical, like his dad.
跟他爸一样精通机械
And Amelia?
艾米莉亚呢
Ninth-grade, cheerleading.
九年级了 当上了拉拉队长
Oh, my God, no. Yes!
天哪 不是吧 是的
So most of our mother/daughter time
所以我们大部分母女相处时间
is spent cooking for the bake sales.
都在为糕点义卖♥♥活动烘焙东西
And then there's boys, boys, boys.
还有就是谈论男孩子
Nothing much else to worry about, these kids.
这些孩子也没其他烦心事了
Nothing prepares you for them growing up...
他们就这么长大了 我们完全
here.
措手不及
You guys are staying in Alexandria, right? Hmm.
你们会待在亚历山大 对吗 对
You know, uh, we're taking the kids to the rides
我们周六会带孩子们
at the park on Saturday.
去游乐园玩
I'd love to get a look at Paige and Henry.
我很想见见佩姬和亨利
Well, then, we'll see you there.
那到时见吧
We'll be there all day.
我们要在那儿待一整天呢
Listen, Claudia sends her regards.
克劳迪娅向你们问好
She's glad you're okay.
她很高兴你没事
She told us about what happened between you.
她跟我们说了你们之间的事
She's still here?
她还在美国
You know those old war-horses.
你也知道那些老革命
They don't get pushed around so easily.
没那么容易对付的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表