剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You okay?
你没事吧
At least you got to be here for Henry's birthday.
至少你赶回来给亨利庆祝生日了
Yeah. That worked out.
是啊 他很开心
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I had a...thing last night.
昨晚我出了点状况
Finished up an operation with some Afghans.
去做一个任务 处理几个阿富汗人
Went bad.
结果出了点岔子
Henry?
亨利
Henry, I don't think mom and dad came home.
亨利 爸爸妈妈好像还没回家
I don't care.
关我什么事
Oh, my god.
天哪
Get back in your room, Henry.
回屋去 亨利
So, he got the whole apple in his mouth,
他嘴里塞了一整个苹果
but it got stuck,
结果卡住了
and Lewis and Jeremy started tickling him,
刘易斯和杰里米开始挠他的痒
and I got worried he might choke.
我担心他会噎住
I mean, you can choke on an apple,
苹果还是可以噎死人的
and he was laughing really hard.
况且他都快笑岔气了
So I made them stop,
所以我阻止了他们
and we had to cut the apple out of his mouth in pieces.
然后把苹果切碎才从他嘴里拿出来
He said the next night, his jaw really still hurt.
他说第二天晚上他下巴还疼呢
I bet. Yeah.
我估计也是 对啊
Oh, Paige, we got to go.
佩姬 我们得走了
Oh, uh, sweetheart, hang on a second.
宝贝 等一下
Privacy and respect --
隐私和尊重
this is why we have those rules.
所以我们才定了那些规矩
I know.
我明白
Why would you open a closed door?
门关着你为什么还要开
'Cause I missed you, mom, and I'm sorry.
因为我想你了 妈妈 对不起
Well, I missed you, too, honey.
我也想你 宝贝
And -- and things are gonna get back to normal now.
一切都会恢复正常的
They are. Yeah.
真的 没错
But we have to be able to trust each other, okay?
但我们得互相信任 好吗
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
It's okay.
没关系
It is okay.
没事的
Go get your things for school.
拿上书包去上学吧
Thank you for doing my laundry.
谢谢你帮我收拾洗好的衣服
Let's go, Paige.
我们走 佩姬
Come on!
快点啊
What do you think?
你怎么看
Who knows what's going on in that little head?
谁知道她那小脑瓜里在想什么
It will probably be a while before she walks in on us again.
短时间内估计她不会再撞见我们那样了
Based on what she saw last night,
她昨晚看到了那样的场面
I'm surprised she even came downstairs this morning.
今早还会下楼来真是出乎我的意料
Yeah.
是啊
Do we even know if this is the first time she's checked on us?
你觉得这会是她第一次查看我们吗
Do you need to switch seats?
要换个座位吗
I'm okay.
不用
Trails grow cold, Stan,
线索越来越难找 斯坦
especially when the people you're chasing are dead or gone.
尤其是你找的人死了或是失踪了
I don't know.
不好说
Do you trust your source?
你信任你的消息来源吗
Yes.
是的
So...she died, and he's been exfiltrated.
她死了 他逃亡了
It's just been a couple of months.
这才过了几个月
We have to wait for the next break.
我们得静待下一个好机会
I've never been very good at waiting, sir.
我可不擅长等待 长官
He's here again.
他又来了
Said he wouldn't leave until he talked to you.
说你不跟他谈他就不走
I had them send him up.
我让他上来了
You want me to have security throw him out?
你要让警卫赶他出去吗
Uh...no.
不用了
I'll meet him by the elevators.
我去电梯旁见他
Be right back.
去去就回
You promised me!
你保证过
We had a deal! It was signed!
我们说好的条件 签过名的
Shut up, shut up. I'm not gonna shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 我偏要说
$500,000.
五十万美元
I did my part. I want my money.
我的任务完成了 把钱给我
The thing is, you didn't do your part, Sandford.
问题是 你根本没完成任务 桑福德
Not one of your leads panned out.
你提供的线索全都没用
We got nothing from you.
我们从你那一无所获
I g-- I gave you the illegal.
我告诉了你间谍身份
I gave you Colonel Rennhull. I gave you everything.
我供出了雷浩上校 说出了我所知的一切
and the hot skirts is a fantasy you've been jerking off to
穿着短裙的间谍只是你打飞机时的幻想
as far as we can tell.
这就是我们的结论
She doesn't exist. No, she's real!
她根本不存在 不 她是真的
And Colonel Rennhull reported your approach
而且第二天雷浩上校就向空军安♥全♥部♥
to Air Force Security the following day.
上报了你试图策反他
He said a creepy guy from the Pentagon
他说一个国防部的疯子
asked him if he'd be interested in meeting with the KGB.
问他是否有兴趣跟克格勃见面
That's bullshit. He described you to a T.
胡说 他口中的人一听就知道是你
That's bullshit. He was covering his tracks.
胡说 他是在掩盖行迹
He went for it! Well, maybe,
是他故意的 也许吧
but you're a compulsive gambler
但你是个烂赌鬼
with a very dubious record at D.O.D.,
在国防部的记录也是劣迹斑斑
and he is clean as a whistle.
他却毫无可疑之处
So read the agreement.
好好看看协议吧
It's contingent on us getting something for our money.
是否给钱由我们说了算
I gave you everything I had.
我把一切都告诉你们了
You people betrayed me.
你们却失信于我
Don't come back here, Sandford,
别再来了 桑福德
unless it's to thank me for keeping your ass out of lockup.
除非你是想谢谢我没把你关押起来
Every word I said to you was the truth!
我和你说的每个字都是真的
I believe him.
我相信他
Military intelligence doesn't agree.
军事情报部门不信
Well, that's because he's a scumbag traitor
那是因为他是个卑鄙的叛徒
whose personal life is a mess.
私生活一团糟
But that doesn't mean Let it go, Stan.
但那不代表... 放手吧 斯坦
If the colonel stays there in his office
如果上校还稳坐在办公室里
with his clearance,
享有安全权限
it's gonna come back on us...bad.
对我们来说可 不妙
The colonel is off-limits.
不许再去查上校
My rope is more than used up.
麻烦还多着呢
This is how it works when they want you to do something,
他们想让你办事 但又不能开口要求时
but they can't ask you to do it.
就是这样
It goes wrong, they start investigating you.
出了问题 就开始调查你
Soviet Foreign Minister
苏联外♥交♥部♥长
wasn't pleased that one of his diplomats
对于他的一名外交官
got shot in the back of the head.
后脑中枪 很不满意
Sir, his body was found in a dumpster.
长官 他的尸体在垃圾桶里被发现
D.C. is a dangerous place.
华盛顿是个危险的地方
The state keeps asking questions,
国♥务♥院♥一直在发问
I can't really give any answers.
我根本无法作答
Someone might have to take the fall for this.
有人可能得为此承担责任
Someone always takes the fall.
总有那么些替罪羊
Agent Gaad's office.
嘉德探员办公室
For now, be smart with the Colonel.
上校那边得放聪明点
The less attention we attract, the better.
我们越低调越好
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I don't suppose that's ready, is it?
你还没弄好吧
It is?
好了吗
Philip, you want to take this home for the kids?
菲利普 你要不要把蛋糕给孩子们带回去
Uh, can you just wrap two slices?
你能帮我包两块吗
And then, uh, you and Barb can split the rest.
剩下的你就和巴布分了吧
Uh, my roommate is on a diet.
我室友在节食
He'd kill me if I bring home cake.
我要是带蛋糕回去 他会杀了我的
You had a good couple of months.
你这几个月业绩不错啊
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表