剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Paige, what is this?
佩姬 这是什么
I'm allowed to have my own life!
我有权过自己的生活
And we are allowed to know about it.
我们还有权了解呢
I'm gonna let you in
我要告诉你
on a little secret about your very big brother -- he's an animal.
你哥哥的一个小秘密 他就是头野兽
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
What's your relationship with him?
你和他什么关系
He works for a congressman on...the...
他为一名分管中美洲
intelligence committee overseeing Central America.
情报委员会的国会议员工作
Who does he think you are?
他以为你什么身份
A graduate student in political science.
一名学政♥治♥的研究生
Do you know what you took?
你知道自己嗑了些什么吗
We smoked cocaine, and I took pills.
我们吸了可♥卡♥因♥ 我还吃了几颗药丸
I'm Kate, Claudia's replacement.
我是凯特 克劳迪娅的代职
What is this -- your first assignment?
你是首次执行任务吗
Claudia was the most experienced handler in directorate "S,"
克劳迪娅是S局经验最丰富的经手人
and you found her unacceptable.
你们却接受不了她
The Centre wants you happy.
中心想让你们高兴
I want you happy.
我想让你们高兴
What can you give me in exchange for Nina's safety?
你能给我什么来换妮娜的安全呢
Emmett?
埃米特
You have to help me find Emmett and Leanne's killer.
你们得帮我找出杀害埃米特和琳恩的凶手
Andrew Larrick -- Emmett and Leanne were blackmailing him.
安德鲁·拉里克 埃米特和琳恩当时在勒索他
He's homosexual.
他是同性恋
To get to Larrick, you'll need an air-tight cover.
要想接近拉里克 你需要天衣无缝的伪装
He's currently involved in developing a special mission unit
他现在正在海豹突击队内部
inside the navy S.E.A.L.S.
组建一个特别行动小组
I really do think you're trying to help, Claudia,
我知道你是想帮我 克劳迪娅
but it just takes three minutes in a car
但你在车里待了那三分钟
to know there's something else going on with you, too,
我就知道你也有事瞒着我
And I want to know what it is.
我想知道是什么
I don't want to lose anyone else.
我不想再失去你们任何人了
We're meeting at an office park in Reston.
我们将在雷斯顿的办公园区见面
Larrick's meeting you? You're not picking him up?
拉里克来见你们 你们不去接他吗
We reached out to him as CIA security,
我们以中情局安全员的名义联♥系♥他的
asked him to meet at an off-site.
约他在海军基地外见面
What?
怎么了
If he killed Emmett and Leanne,
如果埃米特和琳恩是他杀的
he'll be looking for us to come back at him.
他就料到我们会报复
We'll have him isolated in a room --
我们只让他单独进入房♥间里
two of us, one of him.
我们两个对他一个
If you discover he did it, you'll take care of him there?
如果你们证明是他干的 会就地解决他吗
Yeah.
是的
Which one of you?
谁动手
You're asking for a lot of details.
问这么清楚干什么
We haven't dealt with someone quite like him before.
我们以前没对付过他这种人
Well, he'll be more on guard with me, so...
他对我会更警惕 所以...
Are you okay, Claudia?
你还好吗 克劳迪娅
Of course.
没事
How's your new handler?
你们的新上级如何
She graduate high school yet?
她高中毕业了吗
She's new. We'll see.
她是新人 还有待相处
I'll run counter-surveillance and wait for you.
我会做好反监视工作 等着你们的
Good.
很好
Where's Nina?
妮娜在哪
She missed a couple of your meetings, I know.
她爽约了几次 我知道
I've been keeping her busy at the rezidentura.
我在基地给她派了一堆事
I see you have feelings for her.
我知道你喜欢上她了
What is it you want?
你想要什么
The FBI surveillance logs that pertain to me --
有关我的联调局监视记录
who follows me, where, and when.
跟踪我的人员 地点以及时间
I'm asking a lot. It's true.
没错 这要求挺过分的
But there's a new reality for us to adjust to.
但我们都需要适应新的现实
You're on your own here?
这是你的个人行为吗
I speak only for myself.
我说的话都与基地无关
I have my own needs, my own problems.
我有自己的需求 自己的烦恼
Believe me, it can work... for both of us.
相信我 没问题的 对我俩都是
You're a patriot. I respect that.
你是爱国者 我敬重你
You love your job, your family, your country.
你热爱你的工作 家人和国家
Me, too.
我也是
This is not a problem for what I need.
我需要的不成问题
It's a problem for me.
对我来说就是个问题
My surveillance logs.
有关我的监视记录
You have three days.
我给你三天时间
If anything happens to me,
如果我有任何不测
of course, what I know about Nina, everyone will know.
毫无疑问 所有人都会知道妮娜的事
I die, she dies.
我死了 她也活不了
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
Captain Larrick, have a seat.
拉里克上校 请坐
I've never been to this facility of yours before.
我以前从没来过这里
Neither have we. We rented it for this meeting.
我们也没来过 为了这次会面才租的
Can I see your I.D.s?
能看看你们的证件吗
Quite a career, captain.
事业辉煌啊 上校
You people have everything, don't you?
你们什么都知道 不是吗
Almost. Not quite.
差不多吧 但不是所有
I was particularly impressed
我对你印象深刻
by your January 1981 feasibility study
1981年1月你的可行性研究
on our agency's plan to assassinate Why am I here?
对于我局计划暗♥杀♥... 我来这里干什么
Captain Larrick, you've been called in
拉里克上校 你被召来
for a meeting with CIA security.
与中情局安全员会面
We have your full military personnel file on a table.
我们有你完整的军队人事档案
You know why you're here.
你很清楚自己为什么在这里
Vietnam up and down Latin America.
去过越南 拉丁美洲
You're an American hero up until 1978 --
你是民族英雄 直到1978年
Buenos Aires.
在布宜诺斯艾利斯
This is where the KGB pitched you.
克格勃就在那里招募了你
You've worked with them for the last 3 1/2 years.
过去的三年半里你一直帮他们做事
The first report you gave had communication codes
你上交的第一份报告
for multiple on-ship systems.
包含多个船舶系统的通信编码
You followed up with reconnaissance reports
然后继续上交
from your operations in Central America.
中美洲行动的侦察报告
Security protocols at Naval Bases
海军基地的安全协议
including Little Creek, Groton, Patuxent River.
包括小溪 格罗顿 以及帕塔克森特河
You betrayed your country, service, fellow S.E.A.L.S.
你背叛了你的祖国 义务和海豹突击队的战友
For what? We have everything
为什么 我们已经知道了一切
meeting times, drop sites,
见面时间 交接地点
full communication plan with your handlers.
以及你和上级的所有联♥系♥计划
How much did they pay you to turn on your own --
他们付了你多少钱让你出♥卖♥♥♥...
So you've got someone inside the KGB who gave me up.
你们收买♥♥了克格勃内部的人把我供出来
You know what? You charge me, you burn them.
对我提出起诉 你们的线人就玩完了
You're never gonna do that. I'll walk away from this.
你们不会这么做的 这对我一点影响都没有
Sit down, captain.
坐下 上校
Why don't we work backwards?
不如我们回顾一下
Why don't you tell us everything that happened
你把那天你杀死克格勃上级的
on the day that you killed your KGB handlers?
一切情况都告诉我们
How would you feel if I did kill them?
如果确实是我杀了他们 你们作何感想
We'd understand. They were KGB officers.
我们能理解 他们是克格勃特工
However, after 3 and half years,
但你们都合作三年半了
I'd be curious to know what happened.
我很好奇到底发生了什么
Why do you think I killed them? Were you on them?
为什么认为是我杀的 你们盯上他们了吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you're fishing.
我觉得你们这是在套我的话
I didn't kill them.
不是我杀的
I wanted to.
我倒想
I got close.
而且差点就得手了
How close?
差多少
Town they lived in, cars they drove,
我查到他们居住的镇子 开的车
the fact that they were married.
还有他俩是夫妻
I was two or three meetings from finding their home address.
再见两三次面 我就能跟到他们的住址了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表