剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I can't believe him.
难以置信
I mean...it's just -- it's so rude.
真是太没礼貌了
Um...would you like to come in?
你要进来吗
I hate barging in on you like this. No, no!
我真不想突然出现在你家门口 不不
Please, please come in.
请进 请进
I was just, um -- would you like a glass of wine?
我正在... 要来杯酒吗
Oh. Sure.
好啊
Yes? I have white...
我有白葡萄酒
and...and white.
还有... 只有白的
That sounds great.
白葡萄酒就很好
You know, I should have called.
我应该先打个电♥话♥的
I really should have, but I realized it's crazy.
真的 但我发现太没道理了
I do not have your phone number, and you're not listed.
我没有你们的电♥话♥ 还查不到
Well, it's still under my maiden name.
这号♥码登记的还是我娘家姓
Luckily, I had your address.
幸好我有你们的地址
But, um, you know, it's just so typical Clark.
这真是克拉克的典型作风
So, he didn't mention --
他没提到...
Did you even know I was in town?
你知道我在城里吗
No. Thank you.
不知道 谢谢
I guess it was a little bit last-minute.
我也是临时决定的
I got in yesterday. I'm staying at his apartment.
我是昨天到的 住在他的公♥寓♥里
And he mentioned that we would all get together tonight,
他说我们今晚可以聚一聚
the three of us...
我们三个
and then he goes and pulls a Clark.
结果他放了鸽子
What -- didn't show up or...
什么 不出现还是...
Didn't even call.
连个电♥话♥都没打
So, I'm there. I'm waiting.
于是我就在那儿等
Thank you -- I'm waiting,
谢谢 等啊等
and then I hear your phone messages.
后来就听到了你的留言
And I just felt awful. You're very sweet.
我觉得太难受了 你真贴心
No, I couldn't stand another second of it, so...
不 我一刻都忍♥不下去了 所以...
Is it okay that I'm here? You would tell me, right?
我过来没关系吧 不高兴你会说的吧
You know, I'm glad that you came.
我很高兴你来了
I think -- I think was getting a little crazy, so...
我觉得自己有点要疯了...
Clark can do that -- make a person crazy.
克拉克就有这本事 把人逼疯
I mean, I love him to death, but, my lord.
我非常非常爱他 但是天呐
Is he like that with you, too?
他也这么对你吗
Oh, he's like that with everybody!
他对每个人都是这样
I mean, he's such a great, great guy, but...
他是那么好的一个人 但是...
he's just missing that one little thing.
就是缺了那么一点儿
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
I do. I do.
我懂 太懂了
Yeah. It's just those few missing notes
在社交礼仪方面
when it comes to social graces.
就是缺了点心眼
Yeah. He's always been that way.
他总是那样
If I'm saying too much, you're gonna stop me, right?
如果我说过了头 你会阻止我的吧
No, no, no. Believe me, I'm dying to know -- dying.
不不 相信我 我很想知道 非常想
According to Mrs. Baklanov,
据巴克拉诺夫太太所说
the guy didn't have much social life.
他的社交生活并不丰富
Family, temple, bathhouse -- that's about it..
家 教堂 澡堂 就这些地方
Who doesn't love a good shvitz?
谁不喜欢桑拿呢
She's not too clear on the details of his work
她不清楚他的工作具体是干什么的
but says he claims to be a real-life David Copperfield.
但她说他自称现实版的大卫·科波菲尔
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Makes things invisible. That's all I got.
把东西变没 我只知道这些
Where do you want us to start? Phone records.
你想让我们从何查起 通话记录
Already got the last week's worth from his office.
已经从他办公室拿到上周的记录了
Need them from anyplace he might have been the last few days.
还要他最近几天会去的地方所有的电♥话♥记录
His wife gave me a list.
他妻子给了我一个清单
We don't have those.
我们那儿没有
Icicles.
冰柱
Never saw them till I was posted here.
我被派到这儿之前从没看到过
After an ice storm, you see them in the trees, hanging.
冰暴过后 就能看到它们挂在树上
You probably had that back home, didn't you, Mr. KGB man?
你们家乡那儿有吧 克格勃先生
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Even so...
即便如此
I'd rather die with a view of the Mediterranean.
我也宁可死在地中海的美景之中
Not that we get to pick and choose.
不过我们也没机会挑三拣四
Was supposed to be an easy posting, America.
外派到美国本来是件轻松活儿
Nothing's easy.
没什么是轻松的
Very true.
非常正确
My mother, she...
我母亲 她...
she survived the pogroms.
她在犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥中幸存
Her tough-guy son from the kibbutz
她坚强的儿子从集体农场逃出来
can't even survive Washington.
却要死在华盛顿
You're not dead yet. Ah, I've got a fever.
你还没死呢 我发烧了
I can feel it. I'm --
我感觉得出来
I'm talking like I have a fever.
我的声音一听就是发烧了
Anyway a few hours from now,
反正 几小时后
you'll put a bullet in my head.
你就会一枪爆了我的头
They'll make a deal.
他们会谈妥交易的
I can't tell if you're being kind or naive.
真不知道该说你好心还是天真
We get what we want. We want Anton.
我们只要达成目的 我们要得到安东
So if we can't find him, we'll trade you for him.
如果我们找不到他 就用你来交换
Would your government make that trade for you?
你的政♥府♥会为了你做这种交易吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Me, I know.
我知道
I'm not being modest. I'm worth something.
不是自我谦虚 我也算有价值
But I'm bronze, not platinum, not like you.
但我只是铜 不是铂 不像你
I go home for Passover.
我回家过逾越节[犹太节日]
I sing country-western with an accent.
我带着口音唱西部乡村歌♥曲
I hide what I do.
我掩盖自己的工作
I don't hide who I am.
但不隐藏自己的身份
Oops! Empty.
喝光了
Now, should I open another?
我该再开一瓶吗
Why not?
为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
是啊 为什么不呢
So, did Clark tell you about the job application?
克拉克跟你说我求职的事了吗
No, but, um...
没有 但是...
I heard your messages.
我听到你的留言了
And I know he's pretty serious about that stuff.
我知道他对这种事还挺认真的
He sure is. You know, that's what I'm gonna do.
可不是 我就要这么干
What?
干什么
I'm gonna hand it in "Married" -- check!
我要标明"已婚"
Where is the corkscrew?
开瓶器呢
"Husband, Clark Westerfeld" -- double check.
丈夫是克拉克·韦斯特菲尔德
Husband's occupation?
丈夫的职业
Hall monitor for the Goddamn FBI!
该死的联调局监察员
Martha...
玛莎
Can I be a little bit of a betty butt-insky?
我能多说两句吗
Yes, Jennifer, you're family.
当然了 珍妮弗 我们是一家人
I just -- I know Clark, and I know how much
我了解克拉克 我知道
his job means to him. But I'm his wife!
他有多看重这份工作 但我是他老婆
I should mean more to him than some dumb job!
他应该把我放在这份破工作前面
And you do. I know you do, but...
我知道 你说得没错 但...
It's none of my business.
我真是多嘴
No, you know what? Okay.
好吧
Go ahead.
继续说
It's just not some dumb job. You know that.
那不是什么破工作 你知道的
Probably more than I do.
可能比我更清楚
And if you check "Married,"
如果你标明了"已婚"
then they'll do a background on Clark.
他们就会调查克拉克
And he's not allowed to be married
而他是不可以
to anyone inside the department.
跟局里的人结婚的
I know.
我知道
I suppose it's not like me lying on the form
填表的时候撒个谎
would get me thrown in jail...or anything.
我也不会进监狱什么的
Martha...
玛莎
he loves you so much.
他很爱你
He does, doesn't he?
那倒是
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表