剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
All right. What did you want to be as a kid?
好吧 你小时候的梦想是什么
I wanted to be an FBI agent.
做联调局探员
Really? Yep.
真的吗 是的
How come?
为什么呢
I read their comic books.
我看了他们的漫画书
The FBI has comic books? Well, about them
联调局还有漫画书 画的就是他们
you know, like Aquaman or Spider-man,
就好像水行侠 蜘蛛侠那样
except these were about FBI men chasing the bad guys,
只不过这些漫画上画的是联调局探员抓坏人
like John Dillinger.
比如约翰·迪林杰
He was a notorious bank robber.
他是个臭名昭著的银行劫匪
The FBI nabbed him in a big shootout
联调局在芝加哥一家电影院外
outside a movie theater in Chicago.
跟他交火 将他逮捕
Yeah, stuff like that.
就差不多这些故事
Well, is it fun?
这工作有意思吗
Sometimes.
有时吧
Well, what's it like to be a hero?
做英雄是什么感觉
I'm not a hero, Henry.
我不是英雄 亨利
Arkady knows I've been providing you with information.
阿卡迪知道我一直在给你提供情报了
Oleg told him?
奥列格跟他说的
I can't go back.
我不能回去了
It's okay. It's gonna be okay.
没事的 会没事的
No. No, it won't be okay, Stan.
不 有事 斯坦
I can never go back.
我再也不能回去了
They will send me to Moscow!
他们会把我遣返莫斯科
They will put me on a trial! But you're safe here, Nina.
送我去审判的 但你在这里很安全 妮娜
I can't go back. I will not let anything happen to you.
我不能回去了 我不会让你出任何事的
Where will I go? What will happen to me, Stan?
我该何去何从 斯坦
I will find a way out...
我会想到出路的
for you and for me.
我们俩的出路
Nothing will come between us, Nina, ever.
什么事都无法分开我们 妮娜
Nothing.
什么事都不行
I realized something today.
我今天意识到一些事
What?
什么
Paige is like me.
佩姬随我
She wants to make a difference in the world.
她想改变这个世界
She's just looking in the wrong place.
却找错了方向
What does it say?
暗码什么意思
"Get Jared out."
救出杰瑞德
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表