剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Directorate "S" undercover agents
S局的卧底
supposedly hiding all over the u.S.
他们可能藏在美国的任何地方
Super-secret identities --
顶级机密的身份
no one has any idea who they are.
谁都不知道他们是谁
You came!
你们来了
Just for a second, to, uh, bring over brownies
只能待一会儿 给你带来点布朗尼蛋糕
and welcome you to the neighborhood.
欢迎你来到这个社区
What do you do, Stan?
你是做什么的 斯坦
I'm an FBI agent.
我是联邦调查局的
Swedish Intelligence needs you.
瑞典情报局需要你
And I would like you to talk to this man.
我想让你跟这个男人谈谈
He's handsome.
他长得还不错
And powerful.
而且位高权重
You're violating a shitload of Soviet laws,
你违反了一大堆苏联法律
and you're looking at 10 years in a Siberian labor camp.
估计要在西伯利亚劳♥改♥所里待十年
You're gonna have to start working for me.
你得为我工作
No one else knows that you're running her.
别人都不知道你策反了她
Not yet.
暂时而已
What can you give me in exchange for Nina's safety?
你能给我什么来换妮娜的安全呢
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
When you deliver the Echo program to me,
你什么时候把回音程序给我
I will let Nina Sergeevna go free.
我什么时候放妮娜·谢尔盖维纳走
Last year, the Centre started a program to develop officers
去年 中心开启一项特工发展计划
they're calling second-generation illegals.
他们称之为间谍二代
The centre -- they want paige to be next.
中心 他们下一个想发展的是佩姬
If our organization ever gets anywhere near our daughter
如果我们的组织未经我们允许
without our permission,
胆敢接近我们的女儿半步
my wife and I are finished.
我妻子和我就不干了
She's looking for something in her life.
她在寻找她的人生信仰
what if this is it?
如果这就是呢
It would destroy her.
那会毁了她的
To be like us?
像我们一样吗
No! Sweetie.
我不跳 宝贝
This is gonna be okay.
没事的
You're gonna do this.
你可以的
You're gonna do this.
你可以的
It's okay.
没事
It's gonna be okay.
别怕 没事
No. No!
不 不
You have a daughter?
你有女儿吗
No.
没有
Mine's 19.
我女儿十九岁了
Sophomore in college.
大二了
Three days ago, she calls me,
三天前她给我打了个电♥话♥
says she's decided to major in political science.
说她决定了要修政♥治♥学专业
Wants to be in the CIA like her mother.
要像她妈一样在中情局工作
I went on an operation once.
我曾经执行过一次行动
That's once in 23 years.
23年来就这一次
And they gave us all the training, but anyway,
他们训练了我们各种技能 然后呢
there was this, uh, case officer in Nairobi.
有个内罗比的办事人员
Real hotshot. Jeff.
是个行家 叫杰夫
Yeah. Didn't understand anything.
他那时候什么都不懂
His reports made no sense when I got there.
我刚到那里的时候他连报告都不会写
Like, no sense.
简直一团糟
And they were fantastic by the time I got done with them.
等我离开的时候他们已经能做得很好了
Anyway, he's out one night with an agent,
有一晚 他和一个特工出去了
and they get an emergency signal.
他们遇到了一个紧急情况
All the other C.Os are busy, so they send me.
其他人都很忙 就派了我去
I go.
我就去了
I get more out of the asset in one night
我从线人嘴里一晚上拿到的情报
than he's gotten in six months
比他六个月弄到的还多
because I knew what I was talking about.
因为我知道应该说什么
So, I write up the report. It gets circulated everywhere.
然后我写了报告 各方传阅
Top grades.
评价极高
The C.O.S. says nothing to me.
那站长什么都没对我说
Not one word.
一个字都没说
A week later...
一周以后
Jeff gets promoted.
杰夫升职了
Screw the CIA.
去他妈的中情局
That's everyone in N.E. and S.A.D.
这是近东部门和特别行动局里所有
working on Afghanistan.
参与阿富汗事物的人员名单
I gotta take a leak.
我去个厕所
It's me.
是我
I'm doing something terrible.
我在做一件很可怕的事
I can tell you what's wrong with you.
我知道你们有什么毛病
It's simple.
很简单
You assholes haven't had a single real experience
你们这群混球 这一辈子
your entire lives.
一次实际体验都没有
You're living in the realm of non-experience,
你们生活在无体验领域
which is why your lives don't work.
所以你们的生活才出问题
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
What is the realm of non-experience?
什么叫无体验领域
Ho-- h-how could there be non-experience?
怎么可能没有体验呢
Let's say you're balling a woman.
假设你在和一个女人滚床单
Okay.
好的
You're banging her good,
你做的她很舒服
and you want her to have an orgasm, right?
你希望她能有高♥潮♥ 对吗
Sure.
当然
When you're thinking about her orgasm,
当你在想着她的高♥潮♥时
are you experiencing?
你在体验吗
I guess not.
应该没有
That's non-experience.
这就是无体验
And sex is one of the few things we have --
性♥爱♥和濒死
almost getting killed is another --
是为数不多的可以让我们
that can jolt us into feeling fully alive.
感受到生机活力的两件事
If you want to actually experience life,
如果你们想真正的体验生活
then you've got to stop being so reasonable all the time,
那你们就需要不再整日想要讲明事理
you've got to stop hoping things are just gonna get better,
不再希望事情会自己变好
and you've got to accept what you've got.
并接受你们所拥有的
So that's how she chose Emory.
所以她才选的埃默里
And she loves it.
她好喜欢
She sounds terrific.
听起来她人不错
Listen, uh... Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
听着 别 别 别
Have another drink. Or dinner.
再喝一杯 要不一起吃个饭
You know, they actually make really good food here,
知道吗 他们这儿的食物还挺不错的
believe it or not.
你都不能相信
Next time.
下一次吧
Oh, can't you stay?
你就不能留下吗
I'm -- I'm actually, uh -- with all this...
我只是 这些事
Just lonely tonight.
今晚很寂寞
I mean, come on. We're having such a good time.
留下吧 我们不是挺开心的吗
Oh, I wish I could, Charlotte.
我也希望可以留下 夏洛特
We'll see each other again next week.
我们下周再见
We can have dinner then.
到时候再一起吃晚饭
Shoulder-length blond hair, wire-rim glasses.
及肩金发 金丝眼镜
What was she wearing?
她穿的什么
Black slacks,
黑色长裤
blue-gray blouse, a bright red jacket.
灰蓝色上衣 亮红色外套
Did you see her interacting with anyone else?
你有见到她和其他人有过接触吗
Suspect's wearing a bright red jacket.
疑犯穿着亮红色外套
Well, thanks.
谢谢
You bet.
不客气
It's not a very good plan, though.
但这不是一个好主意
I mean, what am I gonna tell her?
我要怎么跟她说
"It's the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life"?
"这是我这辈子听过最蠢的话"
Yeah, that's -- that's a problem.
是啊 那的确是个问题
According to these idiots, I probably should say that.
按他们的意思 我真应该那么说
Honest.
说真的
"Hey, sweetie, I went to EST,
"亲爱的 我去了自我实现小组"
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表