剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
I'm not stupid. I know there's something going on.
我不傻 我知道有事情不对劲
You're out in the middle of the night.
你们半夜出门
The phone rings, and you're gone.
电♥话♥一响 你们就走了
Just please tell me.
求你们告诉我
We work for our country...
我们为我们的国家工作
The Soviet Union.
苏联
If you do tell anyone...
如果你告诉别人
We will go to jail -- for good.
我们就会永远被关进监狱
They're they're not who they say they are.
他们的身份和自己所声称的不符
They're not...Americans.
他们不是美国人
I want to arrange a trip
我想安排伊丽莎白
for Elizabeth to see her mother one last time.
去见她母亲最后一面
I wish it were possible,
我也希望可以
but we both know that it isn't.
但你我都知道这不可能
The FBI found the bug.
联调局发现了窃听器
Martha knows about me.
玛莎知道我的事了
I saw you today staring into your coffee mug
我看到你今天盯着你的咖啡杯
for a minute, straight.
盯了有一分钟
I can't take it. They're not gonna let up
我受不了了 他们不会善罢甘休的
until they find the person that put that pen there.
除非他们找出是谁把那支笔放在那儿的
I-I am working on it, and I would do anything...
我正想办法呢 我愿意竭尽一切
...to protect you.
去保护你
You're so stuck in your mind,
你被自己的思想困住
But what you're just learning
但你刚刚学到的
is that these feelings in your gut
是你的直觉所诉说的感情
are just as important --
与你脑海里的事情
more important than all the shit in your head.
一样重要 甚至更重要
Nyet!
不
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You were right about Martha.
玛莎的事 你说得对
I have to tell her about Gene before she finds out at work.
我必须在她上班发现之前告诉她吉恩的事
What time is it?
现在几点了
It's late.
很晚了
I'm glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗
No.
不
In the next day or two,
这一两天
you're gonna get some disturbing news at work.
你在单位会听到一些不好的消息
Gene Craft is dead.
吉恩·克拉夫特死了
What do you mean?
什么意思
What-- what happened?
发生了什么
He'll be found in his apartment.
他会在家中被发现
I-it'll look like he killed himself.
看起来像是自杀
I don't-- I don't understand.
我不 我不明白
The recorder will be found in his apartment.
录音机也会在他家里找到
The recorder?
录音机
My recorder?
我的录音机
It was the only way to protect you.
这是保护你的唯一方法
Oh, no.
不
He's dead?
他死了
Gene is dead?
吉恩死了
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, I didn't-- I didn't agree to this!
不 我没有 我没同意这么做
I don't want this!
我不想这样
Martha How could you do that?!
玛莎 你怎么能这么做
No, no. Stay away. I'm sorry, Martha.
不 离我远点 对不起 玛莎
Stay away. Stay away.
离我远点 离我远点
What have you done?
你做了些什么
What have I done?
我都做了些什么
It's my fault.
这是我的错
I killed him.
我害死了他
No. Oh, I did.
不是的 是我杀了他
It's the truth. Gene is dead because of me.
这是事实 吉恩是因我而死
It's not because of you, Martha.
不是因为你 玛莎
I did it.
是我做的
I said I would do anything I could to protect you,
我说过会尽我所能保护你
to keep you safe.
保证你的安全
Oh, my God...
我的天啊
Martha--
玛莎
No, don't.
不 别
Please.
求求你
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Okay, mom!
好的 妈妈
Come back at 4:00, okay, hon?
4点前要回来 好吗 亲爱的
Jet lag?
还有时差
I've been up since 2:00.
我凌晨2点就起来了
I'll take some of that.
给我也来点
I heard someone leave around like 3:00.
我在3点左右听到有人离开
Your father had to go to work.
你♥爸♥爸去忙工作的事了
Is he coming back?
他会回来吗
He'll meet me at the office.
他直接去办公室
What's he doing, exactly?
他具体是干什么去了
He's meeting someone.
他去见个人
It's...what we call a source.
是我们所说的线人
He might get some information.
他也许有些情报
Is it dangerous?
危险吗
No. I-it's more...
不 更像是
It's more about getting people to trust you.
更像是让人们相信你
To help them understand
让他们明白
that you want the same thing that they want,
你和他们的目标一致
which is to make the world a safer place for everyone.
都是想让这个世界变得更安全
Not everyone sees it that way, so it's all done in secret.
但不是每个人都这么想 所以必须秘密进行
Did you eat?
你吃过早饭了吗
You want me to make some eggs?
要我做点炒蛋吗
No, thanks. I'm not hungry. Okay.
不了 谢谢 我不饿 好
I'm glad you got some sleep.
很高兴你能睡会儿
Are you gonna be able to go to work today?
你今天能去上班吗
I have to.
我必须去
Martha, I'm not gonna be able to come back here...
玛莎 我不能再回来了
even when the investigation ends.
即使在调查结束之后
Stan Beeman was suspicious.
斯坦·比曼起了疑心
He could come back.
他也许还会回来
But it won't change anything between us.
但这不会改变你我之间的事
We'll be together at my place just as often.
我们可以经常去我那儿
Well, you getting up?
你还不起床
No. I might just skip work today.
不了 我也许今天不去了
I don't really feel like seeing anybody there.
我不想见到那里的任何人
I thought you liked playing with all the boys at the office.
我还以为你喜欢在办公室和男孩子们玩
You know, driving around in your cars and arresting people.
开车兜风 逮捕别人
I used to. Not so much anymore.
以前是 现在不那么喜欢了
Everybody there kind of hates me now.
现在每个人都讨厌我
Hates you? Stan beeman?
讨厌你 斯坦·比曼
How is that even possible?
怎么可能
I know. It's hard to believe, right?
就是说 很难相信 不是吗
But I do sometimes rub people the wrong way.
但我有时候会惹到别人
Did you screw something up?
你做错事了吗
Well, that's a matter of interpretation.
看你怎么说了
My boss thinks I should be executed.
我上司觉得应该绞死我
But his boss thinks I should get a medal.
但是他的上司觉得应该给我发奖章
Well, you need to talk it through with your boss.
那你应该跟你的上司谈谈
Be clear and direct about what you're feeling.
明确告诉他你的想法
If his problems or lack of clarity
如果他的问题或是你们之间不够透明
are causing him to stand in your way,
导致他妨碍到你
then your truth and clarity will blow right through him.
那你的真诚和透明就能打动他
FBI doesn't exactly work like that.
联调局并不是那样做事的
I pledge allegiance to the flag
我宣誓效忠
of the United States of America
美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表