剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Well I'm like an intruder.
我觉得我像个外人
I'm lucky I have half a sock drawer.
还得庆幸你给了我半个抽屉用
Do you want a sock drawer? I can give you a sock drawer.
你想要抽屉用吗 给你一整个
No, no, no, no, no. Go ahead. Call her back.
不不 不用了 你给她回电♥话♥吧
Don't let me interrupt.
我不打搅你
Clark!
克拉克
Clark, I'm sorry.
克拉克 对不起
I can't hear you! Water's running!
我听不见 水声太大
I said I'm sorry!
我说对不起
I won't do it anymore.
我不会再这样了
I won't call her while you're here. I promise.
你在的时候我不给她打电♥话♥了 我保证
Did you wash your hair in the kitchen sink?
你在厨房♥的水槽里洗头发吗
Well, I guess so. I-I always do.
是啊 我一直在这里洗
Well, in the future, could you not?
你以后能不在这里洗吗
Either that, or could you clean up all these hairs?
或者至少把掉的头发弄干净好吗
They're my hairs. You should love me enough to --
那是我的头发 你要是爱我...
You should love me enough
你要是爱我
to change something if I want it changed!
就该为我而改变
Oh, my God. What's gotten into you?
老天 你这是怎么了
I'm sorry. I just want some things different around here.
抱歉 我只想让我们的关系有点改变
I never get asked what I want.
你从不问我想要什么
How can I ask you anything? I can't ever find you.
我怎么问你 我从来找不到你
Find me when I'm here, damn it!
我在这的时候找我啊 该死
Talk to me instead of getting on the phone
用跟你妈聊天的时间
with your mother.
跟我说话啊
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I think that you just want to leave like you always do.
我觉得你就是想走了 反正你一向如此
I think you got what you wanted this morning, and now --
你早上如愿以偿了 现在就...
Do not pretend you didn't want that just as much as I did!
别装得好像你不喜欢一样
No, you know what I wanted, Clark!
你知道我想要什么 克拉克
I wanted a long, lazy, romantic morning
我想和你慵懒地度过一个浪漫的早晨
like the one that you promised me.
就像你承诺的那样
But guess what.
不过算了
You know, I don't think I want that anymore.
我现在都没心情了
Oh, honey. Don't "honey" me!
亲爱的 别跟我来这套
You know what? Just go. Go.
你走吧 走
Off to work. Dot of 9:00 like usual,
工作去 跟平时一样九点到
like the time-card-punching,
做你的从不着家
never-around pencil-pusher that you are.
天天打卡的破文员去吧
I'm going.
我走了
So, go.
走啊
I signaled I didn't have the files yet.
我发了暗号♥说我还没拿到档案
What are we doing here?
你来干什么
I know you don't want to hear this from me, Elizabeth,
我知道你不爱听我说 伊丽莎白
but it only takes three minutes in a car
但我在车里待了三分钟
to know that you came back too soon.
就知道你不该这么早回归
Brad Mullin you can handle in your sleep,
布拉德·穆林对你是小菜一碟
but Andrew Larrick is waiting around the corner.
但安德鲁·拉里克一直伺机以待
And if you're not ready for him --
要是你没准备好...
I'll be ready.
我会准备好的
Of course you feel that way.
你当然这么认为
But I'm telling you
但我告诉你
I see something that you're not aware of.
我看到了你忽略的东西
You're afraid. Too afraid.
你害怕了 太害怕了
You're back, but you're not back.
你是回归了 但你还没准备好
I really do think you're trying to help, Claudia,
我知道你是想帮我 克劳迪娅
but it just takes three minutes in a car
但你在车里待了那三分钟
to know there's something else going on with you, too,
就知道你也有事瞒着我
and I want to know what it is.
我想知道是什么
I don't want to lose anyone else.
我不想再失去你们任何人了
Oh, this is so, so great of you.
你真的太好了
I can't believe -- is something wrong?
不敢相信... 出什么事了吗
I don't have the files.
我没拿到档案
I don't understand. I --
我不明白...
Every time I went to do it,
我每次要去拿
guys kept looking at me.
就有人一直盯着我看
I... I kind of chickened out.
我 我就退缩了
Are you mad at me? I'm sorry.
你生我气了吗 对不起
No. That's okay.
不 没关系
I -- it was a lot to hope for.
是我要求太多了
I've probably seen too many movies, you know?
也许是我电影看多了
You meet a guy, and you think...
你遇到一个男人 以为
you've found your hero.
他是你的英雄
It was stupid.
太蠢了
Who thinks that way?
谁会这么想啊
It was just so risky.
这事太冒险了
I kept thinking, "This is insane.
我一直在想 这太疯狂了
I'm gonna get shot. What am I doing this for?"
我会被人开枪打死的 我这是图什么啊
I'm sorry. It's making me so tense.
抱歉 我太紧张了
I could help you with that.
我可以帮帮你
Oh, you don't have to --
你不必...
That's better, right?
这样就好些了 对吧
That's better?
好些了吗
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天哪
That's better.
这就对了
Here you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
Okay. So...
好了 那...
Amen.
阿门
Please pass the chicken.
请把鸡肉递给我
Clark, are you there? Pick up?
克拉克 你在吗 接电♥话♥
Your wife.
我是你的妻子
Where are you?
你在哪呢
I know you can't tell me.
我知道你不能告诉我
Ever.
永远都不能
We need to talk, Clark.
我们得谈谈 克拉克
Call me.
回我电♥话♥
She was praying, Philip.
她在祷告 菲利普
Praying!
祷告
If she just wants to say grace, if that's all it is --
如果她只是想做饭前祷告 仅此而已
I think It's not.
我觉得... 不是的
This is what happens.
这是一贯套路
They get them when they're children.
他们趁我们的孩子年纪还小就去接触他们
They indoctrinate them with friendship and songs
给他们灌输友情 歌♥曲
and cute boys cooing about Jesus.
还有含情脉脉谈论上帝的帅哥
So? Maybe it's a crush.
那又怎样 也许她只是有喜欢的人了
Did you see any signs of this while I was gone?
我不在家的时候你注意到这些征兆了吗
No.
没有
We haven't been paying enough attention.
我们不够关心孩子们
Yes, we have.
我们很关心他们
There's been kind of a lot going on, you know?
最近发生了很多事
If we'd been paying attention, this wouldn't have happened.
如果我们足够关心他们 就不会发生这种事了
The lying?
撒谎
Well, yeah, that's not like her.
是啊 这的确不像她会做的事
I mean, you protect them from the big things out there --
我们保护他们不受外界重大问题的伤害
the big life-and-death dangers --
那些生死攸关的危险
and then something finds its way into your own house.
但麻烦却就这样渗透进了家里
Look, we don't know anything yet.
我们还什么都不确定呢
Kids go through phases. Let's keep an eye on it.
孩子们成长会经历各种阶段 我们先留意着
No. That's how this happened. We let our guard down.
不 不是这样的 我们卸下了防备
Philip, you and I, we know who we are.
菲利普 我和你 我们很清楚自己的身份
We have values.
我们有正确的价值观
But these kids -- what do they know?
但孩子们 他们知道什么
We're failing them.
我们没有尽到责任
We're not failing them.
没有这回事
We're failing to help them stand up to the distractions,
我们没有尽责帮他们抵抗玩乐诱惑
the consumerism. Look at this country.
还有消费主义 看看这个国家
Church, synagogue --
基♥督♥教堂 犹太教堂
I mean, that's what's holding it all up.
正是这些支撑起了这个国家
The opiate of the masses.
这些精神鸦♥片♥
Let's eat later tomorrow.
明天晚点开饭吧
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表