剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
who loved their kids as much as your parents did.
像你父母那样爱子女的人
And...the risks that they took --
他们担了很大的风险
it was because
那是因为
they believed in something greater than themselves.
他们觉得信仰比他们自身的安危要重要
You have to understand that.
你得理解
They wanted the world to be better --
他们希望世界变得更好
for everyone, for you.
为了所有人 为了你
Yeah, Kate already told me all that.
凯特都跟我说了
But Kate didn't know them.
但是凯特不了解他们
It was just...
只是...
They were amazing people.
他们都是很出色的人
And they never -- they never thought
他们从没 从没想过
anything like this would happen, Jared.
会出这种事 杰瑞德
In what you do...
干♥你♥这行
does that happen... often?
这种事常有吗
Well, I guess...
怎么说呢
I mean, it's always a risk.
总有危险的
And nobody's heard anything from Kate?
没人收到凯特的消息吗
How many times did you meet with Kate?
你和凯特见过几次
Uh, a bunch.
挺多次了
Be quiet.
别出声
Don't.
别动
Hands!
举起手来
Drop the wood.
把木柴放下
Walk.
走起来
Walk!
快走
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Don't look at me like that!
别这样看着我
I didn't start it.
是你们挑的头
You force me to do all these things.
你们逼我做了这些事
And then, when it's finally over,
终于一切都结束了
you take the last thing that I give you
你们又用我给你们的最后一条情报
and use it to kill my brothers.
杀死了我的兄弟们
That wasn't supposed to happen.
我们无意为之
Over here.
过来
Put these on.
把手铐戴上
Come on.
快点
I'm turning you and your partner in.
我要告发你和你的搭档
I don't care what happens to me anymore.
我已经无所谓我会有什么下场了
Yeah. You're such a decent man.
是啊 你可真正派
You kill his parents, his little sister.
你杀了他父母和妹妹
I already told you -- I didn't do that.
我早说过了 不是我♥干♥的
Believe what you want. I don't care.
随你怎么想 我无所谓
Get in the trunk.
进后备箱里
Now!
快点
No!
不
H-hang on a second. Hang on.
等一下 坚持住
Got 'em.
拿到了
You -- you have to tell K--
你 你得告诉凯...
You have to -- you have to tell Kate that I'm sorry.
你得 你得告诉凯特我很抱歉
You have -- you have to tell Kate I'm sorry!
你得 你得告诉凯特我很抱歉
Jared, you're hurt. Just be quiet, okay?
杰瑞德 你受伤了 别说话了 好吗
You have to tell them. You have --
你得告诉他们 你得...
Who? Tell who?
谁 告诉谁
The Centre -- you have to tell --
中心 你得告诉
you have to tell them that I saved you.
你得告诉中心我救了你们
They have -- they have to know.
他们 他们一定要知道
I will. I will.
我会的 我会的
I prom -- I prom--
我保 我保
I promised her we were gonna be together.
我向她保证过我们会在一起的
I love her. I love her.
我爱她 很爱她
And she loves me.
她也爱我
We were g-- we were gonna --
我们 我们要
We were gonna -- we were gonna work together.
我们要 要共事的
We were -- we were gonna do great things.
我们 我们要做一番大事业
My parents, they didn't under--
我的父母 他们不理...
I tried to tell them. They didn't understand.
我想告诉他们 但他们就是不理解
They -- they just wouldn't listen.
他们 他们就是不听
You have -- you have to tell Moscow that I saved you.
你得 你得告诉莫斯科那边是我救了你们
You --
你...
You did save us.
你确实救了我们
You -- you said my parents loved me.
你 你说我父母爱我
They didn't love me. No.
才不是 他们不爱我
M-my own -- my family was a lie.
我的 家庭就是一个谎言
My whole life was a lie.
我整个人生就是一个谎言
When they found out,
他们发现这事时
my father -- my -- my -- my father --
我爸 我 我 我爸
he -- he didn't understand...
他就是不明白
the truth.
真♥相♥
T-t-the -- the only truth.
唯 唯一的真♥相♥
Kate -- Kate told me who -- who I am,
凯特 告诉我 我的身份了
who I really am.
我真正的身份
Jared, where did you get that gun?
杰瑞德 你那支枪是哪来的
That day in the hotel, that's... when he f--
在酒店那天 我爸...
He threw me up against the wall.
他把我往墙上摔
He said he'd never let it happen.
他说决不允许这件事
He was screaming like a crazy person.
他跟个疯子一样大吼
He didn't think I knew where his gun was?
他以为我不知道他把枪藏在哪
My mother, she tried --
我妈想
she tried -- she tried to grab me.
她想 想抱住我
And what about Amelia?
那艾米莉亚呢
She w-- she w-- she was hysterical, and --
她 她很歇斯底里
and she would -- she would have gone straight to the police.
她会 她会直接去报♥警♥的
And --
还有...
S-she -- she didn't deserve -- she didn't deserve that.
她 她不该 有这种下场
And you just cleaned up and went to the pool.
然后你就把自己收拾干净去了游泳池
I-I had -- I had to.
我 我不得不 我不得不这样
I-I had to protect my cover.
我 我得保护我的伪装
What we do...
我们所做的一切
it's for something greater than ourselves.
是为了比我们自身更伟大的事业
K-kate always -- K--
凯...凯特总是 凯特
Kate alway-- Kate always --
凯特总是 凯特总是
Kate always said the work, the cause...
凯特总是说这项工作 这项事业
that's what -- that's what ma-- that's what matters.
那才是...那才是最重要的
You have to -- you have to -- you have to tell her.
你必须...必须...你必须告诉她
You have to te-- when you see her!
你见到她时 必须告诉她
Great trip. Can't wait to do that again.
旅行真棒 迫不及待想再去一次
Well, I had a good time.
我玩得很开心
Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是
Hen, why don't you go upstairs,
亨利 你上楼去吧
and we'll be up to tuck you in in a few minutes.
我们一会儿就上去帮你盖被子
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事
What happened with Jared was a tragedy.
杰瑞德的遭遇是个悲剧
Last year, the Centre started a program to develop officers
去年 中心开启一项特工发展计划
they're calling second-generation illegals.
他们称之为间谍二代
You do tremendous work,
你们做了大量工作
but your cover would never hold up
但要加入中情局或者联调局
to the type of background investigation
你们的伪装身份永远
required to join the CIA or the FBI.
无法通过背景调查
However, one of your children, born to an American citizen,
但是 你们的孩子 出生即为美国公民
would pass one of these investigations.
可以通过调查
The Centre asked Emmett and Leanne
中心要求埃米特和琳恩
to bring Jared into the fold.
让杰瑞德加入我们
And they said no?
但他们不同意吗
The Centre didn't take no for an answer.
中心不接受拒绝的回答
So they sent Kate to Jared.
所以他们就派凯特去找杰瑞德
I want you to know I had nothing to do with this.
我要告诉你们 我跟这一点关系都没有
I did not know about it.
我之前一点都不知道
I would have fought it.
要是知道 我会反对的
I believe you.
我相信你
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表