剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You hold your breath, and you wait for it to fly off.
你屏住呼吸 等着它飞走
And when it doesn't, what do you do?
如果它不飞走 你会怎么样
You panic, and when you panic, it stings you.
你会恐慌 你一恐慌 它就会蜇你
Perhaps it stings you because it can smell your fear,
或许它蜇你是因为感受到了你的恐惧
or perhaps it stings because when you panicked,
又或许是你的恐惧又吓到了它
you frightened it.
它才会蜇你
You're afraid, and the wasp was afraid.
你在害怕 黄蜂也在害怕
Chicken and egg, eh?
这是一个难分因果的问题
Do you know why the asp killed Cleopatra?
你知道小毒蛇为什么杀死了埃及艳后吗
Because she moved.
因为她动了
Do you understand?
你明白吗
I must not move. Not inside, no.
我不能动 内心不能动
Inside, you must be still.
内心要波澜不惊
How do I do that?
这要怎么做到
You have to believe what you say.
你必须相信自己所说的话
You must commit to it, embrace it.
打心眼里相信
So in order for you to trick this machine, this -- this wasp --
你要想骗过测谎仪 骗过这只黄蜂...
I must lie to myself.
我就必须欺骗自己
You have to lie to tell a greater truth.
你说谎是为了讲述更伟大的真♥相♥
Now, let's start again.
我们再来一遍
It's the end of science fiction, or the beginning.
这是科幻小说的结局 或是开头
I don't know what the hell it is.
我也不知道到底是什么
Playing with reality like it's silly putty.
将现实玩弄于鼓掌之间
I'm counting on you to get us into that computer lab.
我还指望你带我们进入计算机实验室呢
There's a keypad.
门口有密♥码♥板
I know where Rosenbloom keeps the entry code.
我知道罗森布鲁姆把密♥码♥藏在了哪里
I need you sober, Charles.
你得保持清醒 查尔斯
I'm dry as a witch's tit.
我清醒得很
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm on the case. It's all under control.
有我在 一切尽在掌握
Have you been providing information
你是否一直将有关斯坦·比曼的情报
about Stan Beeman to the KGB?
上报给克格勃
No.
否
I can't do this. I can't.
我做不到 做不到
Squeeze your anus. What?
紧缩你的肛♥门♥ 什么
Squeeze your anus before you answer the question.
回答问题之前紧缩肛♥门♥
Is this a joke? No.
你在开玩笑吗 没有
Have you been providing information
你是否一直将有关斯坦·比曼的情报
about Stan Beeman to the KGB?
上报给克格勃
No.
否
It works?
成功了
It works.
成功了
There's been a change of plans.
计划有点变动
I'm not gonna be at the meet with the contra brass.
我不跟你们去找反抗军高级军官了
Why not?
为什么
I'm leaving for Nicaragua.
我要去尼加拉瓜了
For how long?
去多久
Hard to say -- six months. Maybe longer.
不好说 至少六个月吧
What's the rush?
怎么这么急
We're setting up a contra base at the selva negra cloud forest.
我们要在黑雾林里建立一个反抗军基地
What's there?
那里有什么
Butterflies -- monarchs. That's where they breed.
蝴蝶 那里是黑脉金斑蝶的繁殖地
I'm sure the butterflies will be happy to see you.
蝴蝶见到你们一定会很高兴
It's hard to reach --
那里荒无人烟
only 120 kilometers from Managua.
离马那瓜只有120公里
Are you building a wildlife sanctuary?
你们是要建野生动物保护区吗
We're gonna mine Managua harbor.
我们要炸掉马那瓜港
We'll still need your help getting onto the base.
我们仍需要你帮我们进入基地
Are you alone?
你一个人来的吗
Why do you ask?
为什么怎么问
Can't be too careful nowadays.
现今凡事都得小心
It's hard to feel safe...anywhere.
在哪里都很难有安全感
I'm surprised you came alone.
我很吃惊你居然一个人来
It's a dance...
就像是跳舞
This... question and answer.
这种 问题与回答
Call and response.
一唱一和
It's what they do in Negro churches.
黑人教堂里就这么干
The preacher shouts out, and, uh, the people respond.
布道者大声呼喊 信徒积极回应
You know about Negro churches?
你还知道黑人教堂呢
I like their music --
我喜欢他们的音乐
Marvin Gaye, Curtis Mayfield, Aretha --
马文·盖伊 柯蒂斯·梅菲尔德 艾瑞莎
Gospel, rhythm&blues -- all the old stuff.
福音音乐 节奏蓝调 所有怀旧的东西
We need a new plan.
我们需要一个新计划
Larrick is leaving for Nicaragua.
拉里克要去尼加拉瓜了
When? Soon.
什么时候 很快
But he'll help us gain access to the site.
但他会把我们弄进基地
He won't be there? No.
他不去吗 不去
Larrick needs to be there.
拉里克得在场
That's the point of the whole plan.
这是整个计划的关键
Do you know who he is, what he's done?
你知道他是什么人 做过些什么吗
Larrick is a monster.
拉里克是个魔鬼
He is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of my countrymen.
他手上沾着上百名我同胞的鲜血
He has to pay.
他必须付出代价
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I was going to kill him when we got on the base.
我本打算等我们进入基地后就杀了他
Larrick is a huge asset to our cause.
拉里克对我们的事业大有裨益
An asset?
裨益
The operation and Larrick are bigger
我们的行动和拉里克
than your wish for revenge.
比你个人的私仇要重要得多
It is not a wish.
这不是什么私仇
It's a debt -- a debt I owe to those he killed.
这是债 是我欠他手下那些亡魂的债
Listen to me, Lucia.
听我说 露西娅
I will only say this once.
这些话我只说一遍
Larrick is a monster, but he is our monster.
拉里克是魔鬼 那也是我们的魔鬼
Whatever he's done is nothing
无论他以前做过什么
to what he can and will do for us and our cause.
都无法与他可以并将会为我们带来的益处相提并论
What do you think of this baby? I like it.
这辆宝贝怎么样 我喜欢
386 horsepower, 4 on the floor, direct overhead cams.
386的马力 四个档位 顶端凸轴
**I am driving my life away*
*我飞奔而去
**Looking for a better way*
*寻找更美妙的生活
**For me*
*为我自己
Where are you off to? Nowhere.
你上哪儿去 没哪儿
Be home for dinner.
记得回来吃晚饭
I will.
会的
I saw Lucia.
我去见露西娅了
She's not too happy about the change in plan.
她不太满意计划中的变动
Welcome to the club.
她不是一个人
She wants Larrick dead.
她想要拉里克死
Who doesn't?
谁不想呢
She was gonna do it as soon as he got us into the camp.
拉里克一带我们进入基地 她就打算动手
That was never the plan. That was her plan.
我们的计划可不是这样的 这是她的计划
Well, that would have gotten us killed.
那我们都会被她害死
She's young and impetuous.
她年轻不懂事
She'll get over it. I'm not so sure about that.
她会想明白的 不敢苟同
What do you mean?
什么意思
She burns hot.
她怒不可遏
That sounds like someone I know.
听上去和某人很像
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我还担心你不会来了
As you see, I'm here.
我这不是来了吗
Would you like something to drink?
要喝点什么吗
I'd like to get this over with.
我想尽快完事
I will ask you questions. You will answer "Yes" Or "No."
我会问你问题 你只需回答"是"或"否"
I understand.
明白
Is your name Nina Sergeevna Krilova?
你的名字是妮娜·谢尔盖维纳·克里洛娃吗
Yes.
是
Were you born in Vladivostock?
你出生于符拉迪沃斯托克吗
Yes.
是
Do you work at the rezidentura?
你在基地工作吗
Yes.
是
Are you a member of the KGB?
你是克格勃成员吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表