剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
We captured Irina in Brazil.
我们在巴西抓到了伊丽娜
I know you spoke to her about two years ago.
我知道你两年前跟她联♥系♥过
That's my son.
这是我儿子
Our son.
我们的儿子
Mischa.
米沙
If your people know that certain things are happening,
如果你的人知道他们在密谋什么事
that treaties are being broken, maybe they'll stop.
那事又会破坏协议 他们也许会因此收手
He gave me enough pieces to put something together --
他给了我一些情报 足以说明很多事
probably an agent in place, working on biological weapons.
他们可能安插了一个特工试图获取生化武器
With William under arrest,
由于威廉被抓获
you're in immediate danger.
你们面临迫切危险
I think it's time.
是时候了
But, of course, it's your decision.
当然 决定还得你们自己做
It's...dangerous,
这很危险
what you and Dad do.
你和爸爸在做的事情
No!
不
You guys said you were done lying to me.
你们说你们不会再对我撒谎了
You don't need to know everything.
你没必要知道所有的事
You just killed a man in front of me.
你在我眼前杀了一个人
I might as well know everything.
还不如把所有事都告诉我呢
You should go get Paige.
你该去接佩姬了
Okay, let's go, sweetie.
走吧 亲爱的
Bye. See ya.
再见 再见
I don't want you to see him.
我不想让你再见他
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
No idea.
什么都不知道
Next.
下一个
Here you go.
给
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, man.
你好
Pavel, right?
你是帕瓦 对吗
Yes. Pasha.
是的 帕夏
Pasha or Pavel?
帕夏还是帕瓦
Friends call "Pasha."
朋友们叫我帕夏
I'm Tuan.
我是徒安
So, are you new?
你是新来的吗
Two months.
刚来两个月
I just started.
我刚来没多久
It's rough.
有不少罪要受
From where?
你从哪里来
Michigan.
密歇根
You?
你呢
Soviet Union.
苏联
Yeah, I got that.
我知道
Where in the Soviet Union?
我是问苏联哪里
Moscow.
莫斯科
How's the English coming?
你英语怎么样
Okay understand.
能听懂
Speak, not so good.
说就不怎么样了
Yeah, it's hard.
是挺困难的
I remember.
我记得
Come on.
来吧
You want a banana?
吃香蕉吗
Hey, Mom. Hey, Dad. Hi, honey.
妈妈 爸爸 亲爱的
Who's your friend? This is Pasha.
这位朋友是谁 他是帕夏
Hi, Pasha. I'm...
你好 帕夏 我是
Mr. Eckert.
埃克特先生
Hey, Stan.
斯坦
Oleg Burov got on a plane to Moscow last night.
奥列格·布罗夫昨晚乘飞机回了莫斯科
Alone? Yeah. No minders.
一个人 对 没带保镖
Okay.
好
So...nothing's wrong.
那 没出什么事
Or they're calling him back,
或者是把他召回去
and they're going to arrest him when he lands.
准备等他降落时逮捕他
They'd have to put a hell of a lot of pieces together
他们需要从不少细枝末节中发现线索
to tie William Crandall
才能把威廉·克兰德尔
to Oleg talking to you,
和奥列格向你泄密联♥系♥起来
especially this fast.
也很难这么快
Yeah.
是
Likely they're just turning over staff
他们很可能只是在基地被查后
since the Rezident got PNG'ed.
重新调动人员
There's that.
有可能
He took a big risk for his conscience.
他为了良心安宁冒了很大风险
That's his choice.
那是他的选择
Now, next time you think you want to take somebody out, pal...
下一次你想搞掉谁的时候 伙计
...get yourself a good squad.
带上几个像样的人
Get yourself a team.
组个像样的队伍
Good episode?
好看吗
It's stupid.
特别傻
The kids at school like it. I have to keep up.
学校其他孩子爱看 我得跟上他们
I was over at Pasha's again yesterday.
我昨天又去了帕夏家
The same car was out there,
那辆车还停在那
a block and a half east of the house.
房♥子东面一个半街区处
Not hiding. Still just the driver.
没有隐藏 还是只有司机一人
Same driver? Couldn't see.
同一个司机吗 看不清
This kid -- I'm telling you, he's not doing good.
这个孩子 跟你们说 他适应得不好
Hates it here more than me.
他比我还讨厌这里
His English sucks. He can barely talk to anyone at school.
他的英语很差 在学校几乎没法和人沟通
Anyway, I can get you in there pretty easy.
无论如何 要把你们弄进去挺容易
Next time I'm over, just drop in front of the parents
下次我去时 只要在他家长面前提起
we're both new in the neighborhood.
我们都是新搬来的就行
Yeah, that sounds right. But you don't have to push it, okay?
听着挺好 不过你不用勉强 好吗
We have time with this one. Yeah.
这次任务不急 对
I think I have a pretty good feel for them.
我觉得他们对我印象很好
They're so grateful someone's talking to their kid,
有人和他们家小孩聊天 他们很感激
especially his mom. She babies him --
尤其是她妈妈 她特别宠爱他
always hovering, which the dad hates.
总在他附近放心不下 他爸爸很讨厌这点
This dad is a real piece of shit.
这个爹真的是个混♥蛋♥
Hates his homeland, where he comes from.
厌恶他的祖国 尽管那是他的家乡
Don't know how you people let a guy like that get out.
我不明白你们怎么让那种人出来的
Should've put a bullet in his head a long time ago.
早就该对着他的脑袋来一枪
Anybody been over?
有人来过吗
Nope. Everything's good.
没有 一切顺利
Where you guys flying to this week?
你们这周要飞去哪儿
Uh, you choose.
你选吧
Paris. Ugh, I'm sick of Paris.
巴黎 我讨厌巴黎
So he goes to Paris, you go to Bombay.
所以他去巴黎 你去孟买♥♥
Sounds good. Yeah.
这样挺好 是啊
Ma.
妈
Hello?
你好
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
What's that?
那是什么
Mario's, for lunch tomorrow.
马里奥披萨 明天的午饭
Now Stan's buying you lunch?
斯坦现在还给你买♥♥午饭了
He's eaten like 100,000 meals over here.
他都在我们家吃了那么多顿饭了
I don't think he minds my taking a few slices of leftover pizza.
他不会介意我拿走几块没吃完的披萨的
He ever give you any vegetables?
他给你吃蔬菜了吗
On the pizza.
披萨饼上有
You want some dessert?
你想来点甜点吗
No, I'm stuffed. We're gonna watch the Olympics.
不用 我饱了 我们要看奥♥运♥会
You want to watch with us? Yeah.
你要一起看吗 对啊
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Really, I-I-I would never
真的 我根本不敢
ask out a stewardess that -- that works for me.
跟在我手下工作的空姐约会
No. We were actually fixed up by my cousin...
对 我们其实是我表哥撮合的
Yeah. ...who knew Brad in the Air Force.
是啊 他是在空军服役时结识布拉德的
Yeah. So, you...
是啊 这么说你们
And I thought this life of his was so glamorous --
我觉得他的生活太迷人了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表