剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
The surveillance reports on that you requested.
这是您要的监视报告
Alexandria, Virgina, the week of January 23rd.
弗吉尼亚州亚历山大市 1月23日那周
The D.O.D. meeting was
国防部会议举办的时间
on the same day as that horrible murder.
和那起可怕的凶杀案正好是一天
You mean that couple and their daughter?
你是说那对夫妻和他们的女儿遇害的案子
That scared the hell out of me.
那事真是把我吓个半死
Get me all the files and physical evidence
帮我找找跟凶杀案所有相关的
connected to those murders.
档案和物证
Why don't you let me handle this?
让我处理这件事吧
Mullin's a camera buff, classical music lover.
穆林是个电影狂 古典音乐爱好者
There's a million ways in on this.
搞定他有无数方法
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm just having a... a hard time.
只是这段时间我过得很辛苦
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么呢
It's okay, 'cause, uh... I'm with septic.
没事的 我是运粪桶的
He's got a cam--
他有一把...
Are we gonna start going to church every sunday now?
我们以后每周日都要去教堂吗
$600?! That was all you had.
六百美元 那可是你的全部积蓄
Lie to us. You lie. Dad!
你骗了我们 撒谎 爸爸
Stop it! Does this book tell you to do that?!
住手 是这本破书教你的吗
Philip. You respect jesus,
菲利普 你崇敬上帝
but not us?!
却不尊重父母
You didn't have a choice, Philip. This is war.
你也是被逼无奈 菲利普 这是战争
Reagan... I don't need the speech.
里根... 不用对我说教
I know it's war.
我清楚这是战争
This is easier for you.
你倒是轻松
You think it's easy for me? What I do?
你觉得我做的事很轻松
I didn't mean to wake you.
我没想吵醒你
No, I...
没有 我...
wasn't really sleeping.
也没睡着
You hungry?
你饿吗
I want to talk to Paige...
我想跟佩姬谈谈
tell her I'm sorry.
跟她道歉
No.
不用
You weren't wrong.
你没做错
She was disrespecting us.
她确实不尊重我们
I made her clean the kitchen and mop the floor.
我罚她清理了厨房♥ 擦了地板
Come here.
过来
Take this off.
把它脱了
You look tired.
看你一脸疲惫
You're back already?
你这就回去了
Yeah, I had a personal emergency.
是啊 有紧急私事要处理
Sorry to hear it, man.
很遗憾 伙计
Anything I can do?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
There are some things in life you can only handle yourself.
这世上有些事只能靠自己
I hear that.
没错
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thanks.
多谢
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
Yes. Thank you.
好的 多谢
Good morning.
早上好
I'm calling from the J.D. Pierce Elementary School
我是梅佐高地J.D·皮尔斯小学的
in Mezzo Heights regarding our 17th annual fund drive.
为了我们17周年的筹款活动给您打电♥话♥
We'd be happy to make a contribution.
我们很乐意贡献一份力量
Leggo my Eggo.
放开我的艾格华夫饼
It's not an Eggo. Mom made it.
这不是艾格牌的 是妈妈做的
In that case...
那样的话...
Put us down for $25, please.
我们捐25美元
So, Henry, I signed you up
亨利 我帮你报了
for a math club after school today.
今天放学后的数学俱乐部
What?! April Fools'!
什么 愚人节快乐
April Fools' is in a week, Dad.
一周后才是愚人节呢 爸爸
Yeah, I know. I'm just...practicing.
我知道 就练习一下
Come on, Henry.
走吧 亨利
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
We have to get to the office.
我们得去办公室了
Sounds like things got rough at training camp.
训练营那边好像不太顺利啊
Are you okay?
你们还好吧
We're fine.
我们没事
It was a dangerous mission -- and a successful one.
那次行动很危险 也完成得很漂亮
The Centre is very pleased.
中心非常满意
So, where did our photos wind up?
训练营的照片现在怎么样了
We're leaking them to a newspaper in South America.
我们正泄露给南美的一家报社
They'll make their way to Capitol Hill.
消息总会传到美国国会那边的
The important thing is, you're safe.
重要的是 你们都平安无事
Something's come up. It's time-sensitive.
有新的任务 时效性很强
We'd like you to tackle it if you feel you're ready.
如果你们准备好了 希望你们能接手
A Pakistani delegation is arriving in Washington today for talks.
一个巴基斯坦代表团今天将抵达华盛顿进行会谈
20 diplomats,
由20名外交官组成
but 5 of them are I.S.I. --
但其中五名来自巴基斯坦三军情报局
covert action division.
那是个秘密行动部门
To meet with the CIA? Yes.
来与中情局会面 没错
The Americans are stepping up their arms shipments
美国人正在加快他们的武器运输
through Pakistan to the Mujahideen.
经由巴基斯坦分发给圣♥战♥者
We're getting hit hard this year
今年我们在阿富汗部落地区
throughout the Afghan tribal regions,
遭受了严重打击
especially in the southeast.
尤其在东南部
We need someone on the inside.
我们得安排人打入内部
Who have you got?
目标是什么人
Yousaf Rana -- number-two guy, covert action.
尤萨夫·拉纳 秘密行动部门的二把手
Highly respected, next in line to run the division.
备受尊重 下任接管部门的人
We assessed him four years ago
四年前他在荷兰工作时
when he was in the Netherlands on a posting --
我们曾对他进行过评估
Oxford-educated, a former professional cricket player.
在牛津大学念过书 前职业板球运动员
Potentially susceptible.
潜在易受影响对象
Dated European women, one of the Guinness girls.
交往过几个欧洲姑娘 有个还是吉尼斯女郎
How long are they here?
他们什么时候到
Four days.
四天后
That's not much time.
时间不多了
We'll be fine.
我们会搞定的
My government has agreed to accept
苏联政♥府♥已经同意接受
your police department's version of events
美国警♥察♥局关于弗拉基·柯西金
surrounding Vlad Kosygin's death.
死亡一事的说法
I got a call early this morning.
我今早接到电♥话♥了
Is that why you're here?
你就是为了此事跑一趟的吗
To congratulate me on my reinstatement?
来祝贺我官复原职
Or are you trying to tell me you know where I live?
还是想告诉我 你知道我的住址
You could have destroyed us both.
你本可以把咱俩都毁掉的
Mutually Assured Destruction --
恐怖制衡理论
keeps the world spinning.
才能保证世界正常运转
He was a 23-year-old first-year officer.
他才23岁 第一年当特工
He'd been here three months --
他来了三个月
would have washed out in a year.
一年内就会被淘汰
Didn't have the stomach for the trade.
他对交易不感兴趣
He wanted to be a doctor.
只想当一名医生
Should have been a doctor.
他该当医生的
I had a friend -- Chris Amador.
我也有个朋友 叫克里斯·阿莫多
Funny guy.
很有趣的人
What we like to call a character.
我们喜欢称之为性格
He could light up a room.
他能带动大家的情绪
You target our people, we target yours.
你们盯上我们的人 我们亦然
You have a beautiful home, Agent Gaad.
你家很漂亮 盖德探员
I'd give you a tour, but I'm due back at work.
我可以带你参观 但我得上班去了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Is this your paper?
这是你的报纸吗
Just leave me the Crossword.
把填字游戏给我留下
Sunday was a bear, wasn't it?
星期天真难打发 是吧
Let's see.
我找找
Thank you.
谢谢
They're here.
他们来了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表