剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Someone got to the bastards before I did.
有人抢在我前面把这俩混♥蛋♥干掉了
Couldn't have happened to nicer people.
他俩要是好人怎么会有这么多仇家
So when was your last contact with them?
那你最后一次和他们联♥系♥是什么时候
Over a month ago.
一个多月前吧
I was on Martial Eagle when they got killed.
他们被杀的时候 我在执行"战鹰"
Ask your people about it.
去跟你们的人核实吧
The Soviets are gonna take it left, right, and sideways
接下来的二十年 苏联人有得受了
for the next 20 years
他们绝不会好过的
now that we have a president who can handle them.
因为现在我们有一位治得了他们的总统了
Whatever damage I've done,
无论我曾经造成怎样的伤害
I'm making up for it in Nicaragua.
我会在尼加拉瓜作出补偿
If you don't want to spend the rest of your life in prison,
如果你不想下半辈子都在牢里度过
we have an option for you.
你还有另一条路可以选
And that's why you, not the FBI.
所以来的是你们 而不是联调局
The KGB will come back for you.
克格勃不会放过你的
Maintain your arrangement.
继续你跟克格勃的合作
Report to you?
并向你们汇报
Yes.
是的
We don't think he did it.
我们觉得不是他干的
You weren't followed.
你们没被跟踪
Scan for dust just to be safe -- clothes and shoes.
以防万一扫一下是否有荧光粉 衣服和鞋都别漏
You don't think?
你们觉得不是他
He said he got close to making Emmett and Leanne.
他说 他已经快查出埃米特和琳恩了
Wanted to kill them, planned to kill them.
想杀了他们 计划杀了他们
And that wasn't enough for you?
那还不够吗
Larrick knows something very big -- Martial Eagle.
拉里克知道大事 "战鹰"
It was mentioned in his file, too.
他的档案里也提到过
We got to find out what that is.
我们必须查明那是什么
Then we'll take care of him.
然后我们再干掉他
Emmett and Leanne thought he might come after them.
埃米特和琳恩认为他也许会追杀他们
You don't think he did it?
你们真认为不是他干的
He could be five steps ahead of you.
也许他都比你们抢先好几步了
We made a call in the field, Claudia.
我们做出了实战决定 克劳迪娅
I told you how dangerous this man is.
我说了 这人很危险
Okay. He bought your cover?
好了 他相信你们的伪装身份吗
He -- he seemed to, but you're right.
看上去是信了 但你说得对
We can't be sure about him.
对他 我们吃不准
The identities are backstopped.
你们的身份就是后盾
He won't ask many questions, risk discovery of his treason.
他不会询问过多 以防暴露自己叛国的事
You're clean. But that doesn't mean he won't
安全 但这不代表
come after you or your family when he finds out.
他不会发现事有蹊跷后 追杀你们和家人
We'll talk to the Centre.
我们去和中心说
I'd appreciate if you kept me out of that conversation.
希望你们不要提及我的参与
We know where he lives, where he works.
我们知道他的住址和工作地点
They're gonna want information on Martial Eagle.
中心会想要"战鹰"的信息的
Then we'll take him out.
然后我们再做了他
I've never seen Claudia scared before.
我从没见过克劳迪娅害怕
How can you read?
你怎么还能看得进书
Just staring at the pages.
我只是盯着纸看罢了
Did you make the signal?
你发信♥号♥♥了吗
Yeah. We meet tomorrow.
发了 我们明天见面
And how old was he? 33.
他几岁了 33岁
Mm, he was so funny.
他真是太搞笑了
What was the, uh...
那部...
name of that movie that he did about the fraternity?
他演的关于兄弟会的电影 叫什么来着
"Animal House." Yeah.
《动物屋》 没错
"Christ, seven years of college down the drain."
上帝啊 七年大学生活就活在猪圈里了
What?
什么
That's what Belushi's character says when he gets expelled.
贝鲁西的那个角色被开除时说的台词
That's funny.
真好笑
Life's like that -- half a second, it's over.
生活就是那样 白驹过隙
You haven't said anything.
你还没发表评论呢
About what?
评论什么
The front door.
前门啊
I like it.
我很喜欢
You do? Yeah, it's different.
真的吗 是啊 很特别
It is different.
是很特别
Well, I thought a lot about the color.
颜色我考虑了很久
You know, it -- it's -- it's a happy red, don't you think?
那是一种让人心情愉悦的红色 对吧
It's called, uh, tomato tango.
这颜色叫番茄探戈
You know, in China, red means good luck.
在中国 红色代表好运
Well, you can't have too much of that.
好运多多益善
What do you think they're doing in Nicaragua?
你觉得他们在尼加拉瓜干什么
Trying to destroy it.
想毁掉那里吧
Anytime something decent or humane starts there,
一旦那里有正派或是人道的苗头出现
they can't stand it.
他们就完全忍♥受不了
I'll rest better when that guy's dead.
等那家伙死了我才能睡上安稳觉
Then we'll just lie here wondering
那我们就躺在这儿猜想
who killed Emmett and Leanne
是谁杀了埃米特和琳恩
and when they're coming for us.
他们又什么时候会找上我们
You said we'd get used to it.
你说过 我们会习惯的
I was wrong.
我错了
Want to hear something funny?
想听点有意思的吗
When Jennifer went to talk to your wife --
珍妮弗去劝说你妻子的时候...
She's not my wife.
她不是我妻子
Martha told me
玛莎跟我说
that Clark was a wild animal in bed.
克拉克在床上像头野兽
She said that?
她这么说的吗
Isn't that funny?
是不是很有意思
Yeah.
是啊
Just as the Columbia, we think,
正如哥伦比亚号♥[航♥天♥飞机]
represents man's finest aspirations in the field
代表了人类在科技领域
of science and technology, so, too, does the struggle
最美好的愿望一样
of the Afghan people represent
阿富汗人♥民♥的抗争
man's highest aspirations for freedom.
代表了人类对自♥由♥的最高追求
What's this?
什么东西
Emmett and Leanne had an agent, Andrew Larrick.
埃米特和琳恩有个线人 安德鲁·拉里克
Those are his personal records.
这是他的人事档案
What are we having? Uh, another seltzer.
喝点什么 再来杯苏打水
Vodka straight up, please.
伏特加 不加冰 谢谢
It's a little early in the day, don't you think?
现在喝酒有点早吧 你觉得呢
It's a bar.
这是酒吧
There's an operation called Martial Eagle mentioned in there.
里面提到了一个行动 战鹰
He said it's something in Nicaragua.
他说是在尼加拉瓜
Where did you get these?
从哪弄到的
When we were finding our way to Larrick.
在我们想方设法接近拉里克的时候
Why did you find your way to him?
为什么要接近他
To determine if he killed Emmett and Leanne.
为确定是不是他杀死了埃米特和琳恩
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
You're looking into that on your own? Yeah.
你们在私下调查吗 是的
In the real world, sometimes you get lead,
在现实世界 有时你有了线索
you have to move fast.
就得迅速行动
So if the Centre has a problem with it,
如果中心对此不满
they can take it up with us.
可以追究我们
Did he kill Emmett and Leanne?
是他杀死的埃米特和琳恩吗
We don't think so, but we can't be sure.
我们觉得不是 但不能肯定
Larrick presents a threat to us and our family.
拉里克对我们和我们的家人造成了威胁
Martial Eagle could present a threat to the motherland.
战鹰可能会对祖国造成威胁
Once we know how and why, we want to eliminate him.
一旦我们查明整件事 希望能除掉他
I will relay your point of view to the Centre.
我会把你们的立场传达到中心
They won't want you and your family unnecessarily exposed.
他们不会希望你们和你们的家人无谓的暴露
I'll make sure of it.
我会确保这一点
Good.
好
Wherever it is threatened or suppressed.
任何有威胁或压♥迫♥的地方
Hey. What's this?
你干什么呢
Oh, uh, transitioning our data.
转移数据
We're inputting files into the OCR machine.
我们要把资料输入OCR机
OCR?
OCR
Oh, yeah. It's, um, "Optical character recognition."
对 光学字符识别
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表