剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
The Centre heard there's a new assessment at the Pentagon.
中心听说五角大楼要做一个新评估
They know two people who have access to it,
他们知道两个人有权限
and they want you to try one of them tomorrow night.
所以要你明晚去攻下其中一个
This war... They're killing everyone.
这场战争 真是无人可以幸免
They're never gonna stop.
他们绝不会罢手的
I know.
是啊
I know.
我知道
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You'll make a good father.
你会是一个好父亲的
You all right?
你没事吧
I made a few phone calls.
我打了几通电♥话♥
He's been taken in by a family.
他被一家人收养了
Jared?
杰瑞德吗
A friend of Emmett and Leanne's.
是埃米特和琳恩的朋友
People he used to babysit for.
杰瑞德还帮他们照顾过孩子
Well, that's a... shred of decent news.
还真是个好消息
You don't have to do it.
你不必这么做的
I made a promise.
我做出过承诺
The police could be watching the house.
警方可能正在监视那栋屋子
I know.
我知道
You want a soda?
要汽水吗
What if this happens to us?
如果这事发生在我们身上呢
Who's gonna take the kids?
谁来照顾我们的孩子
The Beemans.
比曼一家
I'm serious, Philip.
我认真的 菲利普
We don't have any real friends.
我们没有真正的朋友
Isn't that how you wanted it?
这不正是你想要的吗
Me!? What's that supposed to mean?
我 这话什么意思
I don't know, Elizabeth.
我不知道 伊丽莎白
I hate it when they have to rush these things.
我讨厌他们赶时间粗制滥造出来的东西
Whoever knew there was so much corn
谁能想到离特区这么近的地方
this close to D.C.?
竟有这样成片的玉米地
Excuse me?
你说什么
50 miles, and you're in the boonies.
五十英里就到乡下了
You do this trip a lot?
你经常乘这条线吗
Every week.
每周都乘
To see my Dad.
去见我爸
He lives up here?
他住在这里吗
He and my mom can't live in the same state.
他和我妈没法在同一个州生活
Seriously?
不会吧
I mean, they can legally.
法律上可以
But they won't.
但他们不肯
I'm going up and back tonight
我现在过去 今晚就要回家
because my mom doesn't want me staying with him
因为我妈不想让我跟他一起度过
on a night that's not his.
一个不归他的夜晚
Yikes.
真惨
Yep.
是啊
Why aren't you in school today?
你今天怎么不上学
I'm going to see... my aunt.
我要去见 我阿姨
You don't sound so psyched about it.
你好像一点都不兴奋
No, no, I am. I'm just...
不 我很兴奋 只是...
I'm surprising her.
我要给她一个惊喜
What was his injury?
他受了什么伤
Bullet in the right hip. Shattered his pelvis.
右臀中枪 骨盆粉碎性骨折
He ended up at Walter Reed for two years.
去沃尔特·里德陆军医疗中心住了两年
Walter Reed.
沃尔特·里德
Makes me think of peeling paint.
让我想起剥落的油漆
Every single wall.
每一面墙上都是
I came back from Khe Sanh with third-degree burns on both legs.
我从溪生战役回来 两条腿都被三度烧伤
I didn't know.
我都不知道
I was only in the ward a month, but, uh, I can tell you,
我只住了一个月的院 但我可以告诉你
those guys who were in there for years...
那些长年住院的人
that's their life... their new life.
那就是他们的生活 他们的新生活
I was in the FBI at the time.
越南战争时我在联调局
So was I. But I volunteered anyway.
我也是 但我还是志愿参军去了
Dameran was top of his high-school class.
达莫伦在高中是尖子生
Did a year at Purdue before he lost a deferment.
延期入伍期满之前曾在普渡大学念过一年书
Maybe he gets out of Walter Reed,
也许他离开沃尔特·里德医疗中心后
tries to restart the life he dreamed about in college,
想重拾大学时的梦想生活
but it's tough.
但举步维艰
He gets a dead-end desk at the Department of Agriculture,
他在农业部的工作前途渺茫
ends up pushing pencils at the World Bank.
最后去世界银行做了文员
Not a bad KGB target.
不错的克格勃目标
Except they don't find him. He finds them.
但不是他们找上的他 而是他主动去投的诚
Hi. We're with SBN Secure Transport Movers.
我们是SBN安全运输搬运公♥司♥的
Driver's licenses.
驾照
They're waiting for you by the main shop.
他们在主车间等你们
Excuse me?
不好意思
You people supervising the move?
你们是监督搬运的人吗
What the hell's going on with the debris pickup?
收杂物的人是怎么回事
I've got two tons of junk sitting out on the north dock.
我有两吨♥垃圾正堆在北船坞呢
I can get that answer for you.
我能解决
You folks are moving too slow.
你们这些人手脚太慢了
We need to be fully operational in Portsmouth by Tuesday.
我们周二就得在朴茨茅斯全面竣工
It'll happen.
会搞定的
We've got a new facility up there,
我们在那里有一座新工厂了
courtesy of the Reagan military budget.
多亏了里根的军备预算
Thank God, because this place is falling apart.
谢天谢地啊 这地方就快塌了
But still, moving's a bitch.
但话说回来 搬运太折腾了
Well, we're here to help, so I'll go check on the north dock.
我们是来帮你的 我去查看北船坞
Jackie, you need to handle
杰姬 你得立刻去处理
the mill situation right away. Do you want --
制♥造♥厂的事 你想不想...
I should. Why don't you attend to this gentleman? Sure.
是的 不如你去帮这位先生 好
And I will track you down when you're done. Perfect.
等你们搞定 我就去找你们 很好
Excuse me. Is there a quicker route to the mill?
请问怎么去制♥造♥厂比较近
I didn't wear my sneakers today.
我今天没穿运动鞋
Through the cavitation tunnel.
从空泡试验筒过去
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢
They split up for a while, like a few months ago.
他们几个月前分开了一段时间
But they're back together?
现在和好了吗
Yeah.
是的
That's good. I guess so, yeah.
那很好啊 我也这么想
Th-they're pretty private about stuff like that.
但他们对这些事总是守口如瓶
Everything, actually.
事实上他们一直都神神秘秘的
Aren't all parents?
爸妈不都这样吗
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
It's just...
只是...
it feels like there's always something going on.
我老是觉得有些事不对劲
I mean, I thought maybe one of them
他们有一个人
was having an affair or something.
可能有外遇什么的
I'd just really love to, like, know.
我就是想找出真♥相♥
We are now arriving in Cresson, Pennsylvania.
即将到达宾州克雷森市
Oh, this is me.
我要到了
Thanks for making this trip fly by.
谢谢你陪我聊天打发时间
It always feels better
能有人谈谈心
to have someone to talk to, doesn't it?
感觉不错吧
Yeah, totally.
是啊
Here.
等下
Give me a call when you get back.
回来以后 给我打个电♥话♥吧
You know, if you want to hang out
如果你想找个
with other people who get it.
知心人聊聊的话
Hi, there.
你好啊
Can I help you?
有什么需要效劳的吗
What's your name?
你叫什么
Derek. Great.
德里克 很好
I'm Jackie, with the moving company.
我是搬运公♥司♥的杰姬
I need to find the CNC cylindrical grinder.
我要找那台数控外圆磨床
They want extra padding in the crate.
箱子里还要加点填料
The nine-axis CNC?
那台九轴的数控磨床吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表