剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Are you going to open this door, Carl, or don't you have a key?
你到底开不开门 卡尔 还是你根本就没钥匙
Of course I have the key, but we c--
我当然有钥匙 但我们不能...
Maybe you should check.
也许你该眼见为实
I thought you wanted to, uh...
你不是想...
I do.
我是想
Oh, that's good. Don't stop.
好棒 别停
Yeah? You like that? Yeah.
你喜欢这样 喜欢
Yes. Keep going.
好棒 继续
Keep going.
用力
You like that, baby?
爽吗 宝贝
That's good.
好爽
Are you almost there?
你快到了吗
Turn a-- turn around.
转 转身
Oh, no. No, no, no. I want it to...
不不不 我想这样
I want it to feel good.
这样更爽
Goodnight, Mr. President.
晚安了 总统先生
You're amazing.
你真棒
Two field commanders will be
两周后将有两名
at the contra training camp in a week.
战地指挥官到达反抗军训练营
Does it say where? Uh, yeah.
说了在哪吗 说了
Uh, campground -- Jefferson National Forest.
营地 杰弗逊国家森林
Larrick's part of the senior training team,
拉里克是高级训练队的一份子
but even he won't be told the location
但就连他都不知道地点
till the day he gets his orders to go.
直到接到出发命令的当天
So we get the entry protocol out of him as CIA,
我们假扮中情局特工从他那里套出入营协议
we... we kill him, we go in ourselves with Lucia.
杀了他 然后跟露西娅去
They already said no to that, more or less.
中心已经算是否决这事了
The odds of us getting in are much better if he takes us in.
带上他能增加我们进入营地的机会
Well, for that, we w--
这样的话 我们就得...
We'd have to let him know who we really are.
告诉他我们真正的身份
Yeah.
对
I'm sure he's gonna take that news well.
他一定很能"接受"
I'm looking for Mr. Gaad.
我找盖德先生
You work with him?
你是他的同事吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 太太
Come in.
请进
Thank you.
谢谢
You can wait in there.
你在这儿等一下
Thank you.
谢谢
In search of perfect understanding, Agent Beeman,
比曼探员 你是来寻求充分理解的
or are you hungry?
还是你肚子饿了
Sorry for bothering you at home, sir.
很抱歉来你家打扰你 长官
Nevertheless, here you are.
但你还是来了
My source at the rezidentura has been compromised.
我在基地的线人有危险
You think it's time to shut down the operation?
你认为该停止这个行动了
She's been working for us over a year, sir.
她已经为我们工作一年多了 长官
If we exfiltrate her now,
如果现在不把她撤出
her family in Moscow will die.
她在莫斯科的家人就死定了
What do you want from me?
你想让我怎么做
She needs help.
她需要帮助
There are things they might want --
他们也许想要一些东西
things we can give them.
一些我们能给的东西
I'm about to be called to testify
我就要被传唤
before a closed-door congressional committee
在闭门国会委员会面前作证了
thanks to the shit you pulled.
多亏了你干的好事
Don't tell me anything more that I can't hear.
别再跟我说任何我不能听的事了
She's in way over her head, sir.
她已经应付不来了 长官
Well, before you do anything you can't undo,
在你做出无法挽回的事之前
has it occurred to you that
你有没有想过
you might be the one in over your head?
也许是你应付不来了
I'd offer you a drink, but my wife and I were on our way out.
我想请你喝杯酒 但我和妻子正要出门
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
This is important.
这很重要
This is what I trained for.
我受训就是为了做这个
We're going to unmask the oppressors,
我们将撕下压♥迫♥者的假面具
shine a light on years of U.S. criminal policy --
曝光美国多年来的罪恶政策
propping up dictators,
支持独♥裁♥者
bringing down democratically elected leaders...
推♥翻♥民♥主♥选举的领导人...
One step at a time, Lucia. Expose the murderers,
一步一步来 露西娅 揭露杀人犯
bring this president to his knees,
让他们的总统双膝跪地
and then maybe this war can end.
也许这场战争就能结束了
A world without exploitation and dignity for all.
一个完全没有剥削和显贵的世界
You think it's a dream?
你认为这是痴人说梦
I've been ready to die my whole life for it, Lucia.
我已经准备好为此奉献生命了 露西娅
What you did in the congressman's office --
你在议员办公室的所作所为...
I did what I had to do. Yes.
我只是做了必要之事 是的
I'll be able to get so much more from him.
我还可以从他身上获取很多好处
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
That's not gonna happen.
不可以
You need to tie up loose ends.
你得收手了
Carl has the ear of a powerful government official.
卡尔是一位政♥府♥要员的助手
After the operation, it's only a matter of time
这次行动之后 联调局跟着情报
before they track the intelligence
查到议员 接着保险箱
back to the congressman, to his safe,
接着他的助手 最后到你
to his aide, to you.
只是时间问题
That is a risk I'm willing to take. Why is that?
我愿意冒这个险 为什么呢
Why would you risk something for him?
为什么要为他冒险
Oh, because you like him.
因为你喜欢他
That's okay. It happens.
没关系 时有发生
I don't need so many lessons.
我不需要你说教
I can decide for myself if I --
我可以自行决定...
The first time I had to resolve a situation
我第一次不得不特别痛苦地
in such a painful way,
处理情势时
I tried not to think about it.
我就尽量不去想它
The moment came. It was fast.
那一刻到来了 过程很快
I went home, wrote my report, and I went to bed.
我回到家 写完报告 就上♥床♥睡觉
I would advise you to do the same.
我建议你也这么做
I have watched so many people die
我在战争中亲眼看到
in front of me during the war.
那么多人死在我面前
I'm not a child who... Watching is different.
我不是孩子了... 看是另一♥码♥事
I can do my job.
我可以做好本分
I know you can.
我知道你可以
Come here.
过来
No.
别
I want you to keep them on.
我想你戴着眼镜
No. I want Clark.
不 我要克拉克
This is Clark.
这就是克拉克
No, you look like him, but you're not... being him.
不 你看着是他 但行为不是他
Do you do that with her?
你会对她这样做吗
Is that how you do it?
你是这样对她的吗
Yeah. Yeah, I, uh -- yeah.
是 我...对
It's the same.
是一样的
Well, I'm so-- I'm sorry. I don't know what you mean.
不好意思 我不懂你什么意思
Can you just --
你能...
What? Just w-what do you -- what do you want exactly?
什么 你想 你到底想怎样
She said he was an animal.
她说他是头野兽
I want you to just be Clark.
我想你用克拉克来面对我
Is that what you want?
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
是想这样吗
It's okay. I-I'm okay. It's just...
没关系 我没事 只是...
Listen, listen. Just give me a minute, okay?
听我说 让我冷静一下好吗
My mom's coming into town next week.
我妈下周会来这里
I want you to meet her.
我想让你跟她见个面
Why?
为什么
Because you are special to me.
因为你对我是特别的
What, uh -- what is her name?
她 她叫什么
Doris.
桃瑞丝
I'm...thirsty.
我渴了
Do you mind getting me a glass of cold water?
能帮我倒杯冷水吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表