剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
It's a long story, but he didn't do anything.
说来话长 但他什么也没做
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
Good.
那就好
So, Martha has 102.
玛莎发烧了
Um...you should probably go over there.
也许你该去她那里
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I-I'll talk to you when you get home.
你回家我再跟你说
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
We had a walk-in.
大使♥馆♥来了一名投诚者
Well, tell me about Arkady's movements.
告诉我阿卡迪的一举一动
Your report can wait an hour.
你的报告可以等一个小时
Hello?
你好
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Ugh, I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
It wasn't like this yesterday, but then it just hit me.
昨天还不这样呢 但突然就病倒了
Anyway, um, guess what.
总之 你猜怎么着
I-I talked to personnel today,
我今天跟人事部说了
and even though there aren't any clerk openings
尽管现在反谍部没有
in counterintelligence right now,
文书职位空缺
they gave me an application to fill out.
他们还是让我填了一张申请表
So if something opens up, I will be on the list.
如果有空缺了 我就在名单上
That's great. Listen.
太好了 听着
Oh, you're not gonna believe this.
你都不会信的
My flight got canceled.
我的航♥班♥被取消了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah, I'm stuck in a Howard Johnson's in Boston.
真的 我被困在波士顿一家霍华德·约翰逊酒店
I'm so sorry. I wanted to bring you soup.
真抱歉 我还想带些汤给你呢
That's sweet.
你真贴心
Well, don't worry about it, I guess.
别担心了
Get some rest.
去休息吧
I will.
我会的
And you, uh, you feel better, honey.
你要好起来哦 亲爱的
Clark, um...
克拉克
Everybody has been talking about those murders.
大家都在谈那些谋杀案
Yep.
是啊
Agent Brooks says that crime is at an all-time high
布鲁克斯探员说特区的犯罪率居高不下
and that it's only gonna get worse in D.C.
而情况只会愈发糟糕
I think women should be able to protect themselves.
我觉得女性应该学会保护自己
Things like that are really rare.
那种事情发生概率很低
I'm gonna get a gun.
我要去买♥♥把抢
Martha.
玛莎
Clark!
克拉克
I don't want to be a victim.
我不想成为被害人
Hello, operator?
你好 接线员吗
Could I get the area code for Cresson, Pennsylvania?
能告诉我宾州克雷森市的区号♥吗
Hi.
你好
I'm looking for the phone number and address for Helen Leavis.
我要找海伦·里维斯的电♥话♥号♥码和地址
Hi, everybody! I'm home!
大家好 我回来啦
Hi, honey. Hey, Dad.
亲爱的 老爸
How are you?
你好吗
You're home. You okay?
你回来了 你好吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I, uh, heard your voice on the phone,
我在电♥话♥上听到了你的声音
so I thought I'd drive straight through.
所以就直接开车回来了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
What are you gonna tell the kids?
你要怎么跟孩子们说
Lava.
我爱他们
I signaled the centre.
我给中心发了信♥号♥♥
It will be tomorrow if they want us to go.
如果他们要我们行动 应该就在明天
I keep thinking about their son.
我老是在想他们的儿子
I saw him...
我正要离开的时候
walking back to the room...
看到他
when I was leaving.
走回那间屋子
I heard him screaming.
我听到了他的尖叫声
What's gonna happen to him now?
他以后会怎么样
Centre will make sure he's...
中心会确保他会
taken care of. Taken care of how?
得到照顾 怎么得到照顾
Philip, all these years,
菲利普 这些年
I...I never worried
我从没担心过
about Paige and Henry being safe.
佩姬和亨利的安全
What happened to Emmett and Leanne,
埃米特和琳恩的事情
I always knew that was a risk.
我一直明白他们是以身犯险
But seeing Amelia...
但看到艾米莉亚
I mean, how are we gonna live like this?
我们怎么能这样生活下去
We'll get used to it.
我们会习惯的
Like we got used to everything else.
就像我们以前习惯其它事情那样
I can't believe I pulled Henry into that --
难以置信 我居然把亨利卷进...
I...I pulled him into this.
我居然把他卷进这种事
You didn't have a choice.
你别无选择
Yeah.
不
I did.
我有
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表