剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I will have to convince Javid
我得让贾维德相信
that more frequent trips to Washington are now necessary.
我现在有必要多跑几趟华盛顿了
I need a drink.
给我来一杯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just pour me a drink, I said!
给我来一杯就是了
Okay.
好吧
Here.
给
How could you do this?!
你怎么能这样
Annelise What kind of man are you?!
安丽斯 你是什么男人啊
No!
不
You're a pimp! You turned me out!
你个混♥蛋♥皮条客 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
God! I hate you! I wish I'd never met you!
天呐 我恨你 我宁愿从没认识你
Stop it! Let me go! I'll scream "Murder"!
住手 放开我 我要喊"杀人了"
Just listen. Just listen to -- listen!
听着听着 听着
Just listen.
听我说
Just listen.
听我说
You don't think it kills me
你不知道看着我心爱的女人
to watch the woman I love sacrifice herself like that?
那样牺牲自己简直要了我的命吗
Give herself to another man,
向别的男人奉献自己
even if it is for a cause bigger than either of us?
即便那是为了比你我更伟大的事业
It is not something I take lightly -- ever.
这也是我无法轻松承受的事 永远不可能
I know.
我懂
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Hello?
你好吗
Hey, is Bobby there?
鲍比在吗
Bobby who?
哪个鲍比
Oh, I'm sorry, darlin'. I must have the wrong number.
抱歉 亲爱的 我一定是打错号♥码了
Javid?
贾维德
What about Annelise?
安丽斯怎么样了
They'll smell it.
孩子们会闻到烟味的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表