剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
The Centre cannot find Larrick.
总部找不到拉里克
They can't -- they can't find him?
他们找不到他
What, he's not in Nicaragua?
他不在尼加拉瓜吗
He stopped sending reports.
他没有再发报告
The Centre started working their contacts.
总部发动了线人进行查找
Apparently, he asked the navy for family leave,
他向海军部队请了探亲假
flew back to the States.
飞回了美国
Now he's AWOL.
现在他不见了
He got back just before
他就在乔治被杀
George was killed and Kate went missing.
凯特失踪前不久回来的
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Hey, kids! Get up, great news.
孩子们 起床了 好消息
Pick your bags out, we got to pack.
把你们的包拿出来 我们得打包
Up, up, up, up.
快起床
Let's get dressed. This is gonna be fun. Come on.
穿好衣服 会很有意思的 快来
We're gonna go out of town for a couple days.
我们要出城几天
Surprise vacation. Come on, Henry. Get up.
惊喜假期 快起来 亨利
What's going on? We're going on a trip.
怎么回事 我们要去旅行
Come on, Paige. Can you help me?
快来 佩姬 能帮帮我吗
What time is it?
几点了
One of our clients canceled
我们的一个客户取消了
a motel reservation upstate.
州北部一家旅馆的预约
And if we leave now, you can sleep on the way.
如果现在出发 你们可以在路上睡觉
We'll have the whole day there tomorrow.
我们明天可以在那里玩一整天
There's something wrong with you.
你们俩有问题
There's a lot wrong with us, but now we have to pack and go.
我们很有问题 但是现在得打包走人
Paige, grab your shoes, okay?
佩姬 去拿你的鞋 好吗
This will tell you where to leave the Echo information --
这会告诉你把Echo的情报交到哪里
by tomorrow, 3:00 p.m.
明天下午三点交货
Am I supposed to just trust you?
我应该就这么相信你吗
That you'll let Nina go?
相信你会放妮娜走
Are we known to keep our word?
我们是不是出了名的言而有信
I believe we are.
我想是的
It's for this very reason.
正是如此
You really love her, yes?
你是真心爱她的 是吧
When we have Echo, where should we tell her to go?
我们拿到Echo后 应该让她去哪里
Tell her to meet me where we first met.
让她去我们初遇的地方
She will be there -- at 8:00 p.m.
她会在晚上八点到那里
And...don't tell her "I love you" so much.
还有 不要总对她说"我爱你"
A Russian woman doesn't like that.
苏联女人不喜欢这样
She won't respect you.
她会不重视你的
Agent Beeman?
比曼探员
Agent Gaad is looking for you.
盖德探员在找你
Martha.
玛莎
Nothing beats American fast food.
美式快餐 世界无敌
Do you want something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
This is what I really look like.
这是我真实的样子
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Have you...heard anything from Kate yet?
你有凯特的消息了吗
As soon as I know something for sure,
我一有确切的消息
I promise I'll let you know.
保证会马上告诉你
We're almost there.
我们就快成功了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Morning, Agent Beeman.
早上好 比曼探员
Morning.
早上好
Hey. Morning, Stan.
早上好 斯坦
Hey, Beeman, come here.
比曼 过来一下
Yeah?
怎么了
Take a look at this.
帮我看看
Is it even?
正不正
Yeah, looks good.
挺好的
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I mean, I know things haven't been good at home.
我知道最近你家里有点麻烦
Yeah, Sandra moved out.
是啊 桑德拉搬出去了
Oh, shit, Stan.
该死 斯坦
20 years.
二十年了
I don't know what happens now.
我真不知道现在如何是好了
Just got a call from Virginia Beach P.D.
刚接到弗吉尼亚海滩警局的电♥话♥
Jared Connors -- his foster mother called in yesterday.
杰瑞德·康纳斯的养母昨天报的警
He's missing.
他失踪了
I'm gonna go into town and get some groceries.
我要进城一趟 买♥♥点东西
When's Mom coming back from her hike?
妈妈什么时候远足回来
When...she gets tired of the mountain air.
等她厌倦了山里的空气吧
Shouldn't be long.
用不了多久的
You guys want something special --
你们想要点什么吗
Pop-tarts, froot loops?
果馅饼干 果脆圈
Strawberry-frosted.
我要草莓糖霜甜甜圈
Coming up.
马上就来
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, here. Why don't you --
这里 你能不能...
Uh, let's take that over there.
把这个放到这里
Now, we're -- I th-- I thought we were up here.
我以为我们在这个地方呢
Weren't we up here?
不是在这里吗
That's too high.
太高了
Need help figuring it out?
需要帮忙吗
These backwoods roads can be pretty confusing.
边远地区的路有时候还挺绕的
Everything's ready.
一切都准备妥当了
We'll be set up 1/4 mile due north of town,
我们会在镇子正北四百米的地方等着
ready to go in four hours.
四小时后出发
You bring him to us?
你带他来找我们吗
He'll be with a woman.
会有个女人带他过去
Good luck with your trip.
祝你们一路顺风
Keep your hands out.
把手举起来
Where's mom and dad?
爸爸妈妈哪儿去了
Well, Mom's on a hike, and Dad went to the grocery store.
妈妈爬山去了 爸爸出去买♥♥东西
You want to play Monopoly?
要不要一起玩大富翁
No.
不要
Chutes and ladders? Parcheesi?
滑道大冒险呢 飞行棋呢
No. No.
不要 不要
Well, then, what do you want to do?
那你想干什么
I want to go back to sleep.
我想继续睡觉
Why don't you go on a hike?
你怎么不去爬山
By myself?
我一个人吗
Yeah. Or just sit here and wait for Mom and Dad to come back.
对 或者就坐着等爸妈回来
If they're coming back.
如果他们会回来的话
Of course they're coming back.
他们当然会回来
What's your problem, Paige?
你怎么回事 佩姬
I think...
我只是觉得...
Never mind.
算了
What?
怎么了
You don't think it's totally weird?
你就不觉得奇怪吗
They wake us up in the middle of the night,
他们大半夜的把我们叫醒
drag us to a motel in the middle of nowhere,
带我们来这个穷乡僻壤的小旅馆
and leave.
然后就跑了
Mom's on a hike, and Dad went to the store.
妈妈去爬山 爸爸去买♥♥东西了
What's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的
How long have they been gone?
他们去了多久了
Where do you think they went?
那你觉得他们去哪了
I don't know. And I don't care.
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't. I'm done.
真的 我不管了
I'm counting the days
我就数着日子
till I can get the hell out of this lunatic asylum,
能早点离开这个疯人院
go to college, be with normal people.
上大学 和正常人在一起
I guess...16 years.
大概有十六年
I mean, I didn't see them all the time.
我们一直没见面
But when we did...
但我们真正♥见♥面后
people like us don't have a lot of people to talk to.
我们这种人没什么可以倾诉心事的朋友
I guess.
我猜也是
I never met anyone
我从没见过
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表