剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
No.
不知道
Well, when was the first time
那你第一次听见
you heard somebody talking about it?
有人谈论这事是几点
About 11:00?
大约十一点
Well, tell me about Arkady's movements.
告诉我阿卡迪的一举一动
He's in and out of his office all day, very busy.
他一天都在办公室进进出出 非常忙碌
After 11:00?
在十一点后吗
Yes.
是的
Until about...2:00.
直到大概 下午两点
He was in there a very long time.
他在那儿待了很长时间
You see any cables going out?
你看到他们发电报了吗
No. There are always cables.
不清楚 发电报是常事
Anything high-priority?
有什么高优先级的吗
No, I wasn't close enough to see.
不知道 我离得太远看不到
I'm sorry I don't have more.
抱歉没有更多消息了
Well, this is good.
这很好
This is very good.
这已经非常好了
I got to get on it.
我得去调查这事
Your report can wait an hour.
你的报告可以等一个小时
Come here.
过来
So, he's not in?
他不在吗
Well, can I leave him a message, then?
那我能给他留个信吗
Tell him I really enjoyed our dinner.
告诉他我很享受那顿晚餐
The steak was excellent. Did you get that?
牛排真是好吃 你记下了吗
I really enjoyed our dinner.
我很享受那顿晚餐
The steak was excellent.
牛排真是好吃
Okay.
好的
Thanks.
谢谢
Fred, um, we need to talk.
弗雷德 我们得谈谈
I'm a friend of Paul's.
我是保罗的朋友
You're, uh, you're doing great.
你做得很不错
You just sent him an emergency signal,
先给他发个紧急信♥号♥♥
and now you're on your escape plan.
然后就逃跑
You probably think I'm FBI or D.O.D.
你可能把我当成联调局 国防部
or Lockheed security or CIA.
洛克希德公♥司♥保安或是中情局的人了
I know you feared this day would come.
我知道你害怕这一天的到来
Paul warned you, prepared you,
保罗警告过你 打了预防针
probably, and rigged that box for you.
可能那个箱子都是他给你准备的
But this is something different.
但现在情况不同
Nobody has caught you.
没人盯上你了
Fred, listen to me.
弗雷德 听我说
Listen to me.
听我说
We've met before. In old town Alexandria.
我们曾经见过面 在亚历山大老城
You were supposed to hand something to Paul,
你本该把什么东西交给保罗
but he couldn't do it, so you handed it to me.
但他接不了 所以你就交给我了
I looked different then,
那时我不是这副样子
but look close. It's me.
但仔细看看 真是我
Man in a blue baseball cap with a boy.
牵着一个男孩戴着蓝色棒球帽的男人
How could I know that?
不然我怎么会知道
I can think of a lot of ways.
我能想到不少办法
Okay.
好吧
I'll take the automobile insurance.
我要汽车保险
Can I go watch TV?
我能去看电视吗
I'm almost at retirement!
我马上就退休了
He always wants to watch TV when he's behind.
他每次落后就想去看电视
Maybe I'm just a little bit more interested
也可能我只是对现实生活更感兴趣
in real life than the game.
而不是玩游戏
Yeah, real life -- watching TV.
是啊 现实生活就是看电视
Hello?
喂
Mom, it's your turn!
妈妈 到你了
Hang on. I have to take a message for dad.
等一下 我要给爸爸记个留言
Mom! I'm bored!
妈妈 我好无聊
You know what? You guys want to go see a movie?
这样吧 你们想去看电影吗
Yeah.
想
We could go see "Raiders of the Lost Ark".
我们可以去看《夺宝奇兵》
Cool.
太棒了
If we left right now, we could make the next show.
现在出发的话能赶上下一场
I thought we're having family time.
现在不是家庭时光吗
You'd rather play "Life" than watch
你宁愿玩《模拟人生》
"Raiders of the Lost Ark"? Are you insane?
也不看《夺宝奇兵》 你疯了吗
We could have family time at the movie.
我们可以看电影度过家庭时光啊
You guys, come on. Go get your coats!
你们俩 快去穿外套
Quick, quick, quick.
快去 快去
Fred, you have to untie my hands.
弗雷德 你得给我的手松绑
I still don't know who you are.
我还不知道你的身份呢
You do know who I am.
你知道我是谁
I have told you who I am, and we do not have much time.
我已经告诉过你了 我们时间不多了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry I have to do this.
真对不起我要这么做
Those model -- the model kits,
那些模型 模型工具
those model kits that you have in your closet.
在你衣柜里的模型工具
They were gifts for his son, weren't they?
是给他儿子的礼物 对吧
Weren't they?
对吧
We don't usually tell people about our kids,
我们一般不会跟别人讲我们的孩子
so you must really mean a lot to him.
所以你对他一定很重要
It is okay, Fred.
没事的 弗雷德
Fred, it's okay.
弗雷德 没事
You know it's the truth.
你知道我说的是真的
We're both his friends.
我们都是他的朋友
I'm -- I'm gonna meet him.
我 我要去见他
I'll tell him about you,
告诉他你的事
and then we'll see what he wants to do.
看他想怎么办
You can't.
你见不到他
Why?
为什么
Is there any chance
有没有可能
that you told somebody
你把你和保罗的关系
about your relationship with Paul
告诉了别人
or that they guessed by accident?
或是别人碰巧猜到了
Even the littlest of --
即使是最小的...
I know. Know you would never betray him on purpose.
我知道 我知道你绝不会故意背叛他
I know that. But is there any chance someone found out?
我清楚这一点 但有没有可能这事被别人发现了
Why are you asking me this?
你为什么这么问
Because it's important.
因为这很重要
No. Of course not.
没有 当然没人发现
Why did your surveillance tighten up on you in D.C.?
为什么特区加强了对你的监控
They tightened up on everybody at the meetings.
他们加强了对所有参会人员的监控
They're paranoid!
他们丧心病狂了
Now tell me what the hell is going on!
快告诉我到底是怎么回事
I believe you. I do.
我相信你 真的
I-I-I see all that money in your bag.
我看到了你包里的钱
You didn't spend a penny. You didn't do it for the money.
你一分都没花 你不是图钱才干的
You did it for something much bigger just like Paul said.
就像保罗说的 你是为了宏图大业
I understand why he trusted you.
我明白为什么他信任你
I do.
真的
Fred, I have to tell you something,
弗雷德 我得告诉你点事
and it is gonna be hard.
你会很难接受
Did you see the story about the couple that was murdered
你看到亚历山大老城一对夫妇
in a hotel room in old town Alexandria?
在酒店房♥间被杀的新闻了吗
With their daughter. Yes.
他们的女儿也被杀了 没错
That was Paul.
死者就是保罗
No, it wasn't.
不 不会的
I saw the picture in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了照片
No, you only ever saw him in disguise
不 出于对你人身安全的考虑
like I'm wearing now, for your own protection.
你只见过他伪装后的样子 就像我现在这样
Why...
为什么
Why are you saying this?
为什么你要说这些
Because it's the truth and you need to know.
因为这是事实 你有必要知道
Oh, God.
天哪
Damn it. You guys, I forgot.
见鬼 孩子们 我忘了
I-I promised Dad I'd finish ticketing his tour package
我答应爸爸在明早之前帮他
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表