剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I met this kid Kelli, and she's really nice,
我遇见了一个叫凯莉的姑娘 人很好
and this is where she goes, like a youth group.
她就去那里 就是那种青年组织
And, you know, she's got a messed-up family,
她家里一团糟
and it makes her happy.
那里能让她感到快乐
But you don't have a messed-up family.
可我们家没有一团糟啊
Do we have to talk about this?
我们非要谈这个吗
Paige, have you been to this group?
佩姬 你参加了这个组织吗
What's going on?
怎么了
Paige thinks she's in a messed-up family,
佩姬认为我们家一团糟
and she's been going to
而且还一直瞒着我们
some youth group she doesn't tell us about.
参加一个青年组织
You think you're in
你觉得我们家
a messedup family? She doesn't tell us where she's going.
一团糟 她出门都不告诉我们去哪
Forget I said anything!
就当我没说过
It's not about what you said.
这与你说的话无关
It's that you're lying to us and hiding things.
而是你对我们撒谎还遮遮掩掩
I'm allowed to have my own life!
我有权过自己的生活
And we are allowed to know about it.
我们还有权了解呢
Well, I thought we're supposed
这个家不是要
to have privacy in this house.
各自有点隐私吗
This has nothing to do with privacy!
这跟隐私没关系
Why don't we talk about this more later, huh?
我们晚点再谈吧
Close the door.
关门
I'm not saying I thought you wouldn't call.
我可不是说以为你不会打给我
I'm mean, I think you're a good person.
我觉得你是个好人
That's not why I called.
我不是因为那个才打电♥话♥的
I want to get to know you.
我想了解你
Thank you.
谢谢
Where are you from?
你从哪来
Wyoming -- dink of a town near Casper.
怀俄明州卡斯帕附近的一个漂亮小镇
I know. I don't look like a cowboy, right?
我知道 我不像个牛仔
What about you?
你呢
I am...
我...
I'm kind of from all over.
我算是四处漂泊
Navy brat -- and my dad...
海军家庭 我爸爸...
Well, my dad died,
我爸爸去世了
and then my mom and I were here.
我妈妈带我在这里住
So, um, I just kind of stayed on
我之前一直在做
doing secretarial work...
秘书的工作
until, um...
直到...
Until what?
直到什么
I can't. Sorry.
我不能说 对不起
Come on. You can trust me.
说吧 你可以信任我
I'm...
我
I was, um...
我被
attacked.
袭击了
What do you mean "attacked"?
什么叫"袭击"
Oh, God.
天哪
You were...
你被...
Jesus.
天哪
Did, um...
你...
Was it here in town?
是在镇上发生的吗
Um, do you know that bar
你知道大西洋街
where Atlantic sort of hits Auburn?
靠近奥本街的那家酒吧吗
Yeah. Kennett's.
知道 肯尼特酒吧
I was in there one night, and, um...
一天晚上我在那里
was hanging out with these S.E.A.L.S,
跟几个海豹突击队的人喝酒
these... big handsome guys.
他们又帅气又高大
They were all on leave.
他们正在休假
And then this one guy...
有一个人
and he took me to one of those motels like you took me to.
他像你一样带我去了一家旅馆
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
天哪 真对不起
No, no, no. That's not --
别 别道歉 没事
I didn't...
我不是...
He just got really mean,
他就突然凶起来
and he... sort of had me on the ground.
把我推在地上
I was flat on my belly,
我平趴在地上
and he was shoving my head into the floor.
他就把我脑袋往地上砸
And then he sort of got on top of me from behind
然后他从我后面压上来
and... ripped my pants down, and...
就 扯掉了我的裤子 然后...
I remember I said...
我记得我跟他说
"No. No!"
别 不要
Jesus.
天哪
Well, did you go to the police?
你事后去报♥警♥了吗
You know, I tried, but the navy's protecting him.
我去了 但海军在保护他
They told the cops that he was not on leave that day,
他们和警♥察♥说他那天没休假
that you know, he was on some secret, classified mission.
说他在执行什么机密任务
No one could get access to his files.
没人能拿到他的档案记录
They just sort of buried them.
他们把他的档案都封存了
Assholes.
太可恶了
I don't know why I told you.
我不知道为什么要跟你讲这些
I'm so sorry. I...
抱歉 我就是...
You just...
你看起来
seem nice.
像个好人
You're not like the rest of them.
不像其他那些人
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I wish...
我希望
I wish there was something I could do.
希望我能帮你做点什么
No. There's nothing. I...
没用的 我...
Believe me. I've tried everything.
相信我 能做的我都做了
But thank you.
但谢谢你
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗
Larrick.
拉里克
Andrew.
安德鲁
I think he's a captain or something.
他好像是个上校
I know where his files are.
我知道他的档案在哪里
You do?
真的吗
It wouldn't be easy, but I could get them.
可能不好办 但我能拿到他的档案
You could give them to a lawyer, prove he was there.
你可以把档案给律师 证明他在现场
No. I-I wouldn't want you to do that
我不想让你做这些
because what if someone saw you taking them?
有人看到你拿档案怎么办
I don't have to take them. I could copy them.
我不用拿出来 我可以复印
Nothing much.
没什么
We're, uh -- we're having a long, lazy, romantic morning.
我们正在慵懒地度过一个浪漫的清晨
I know.
我知道
You know, once in a while you and Daddy should just --
你和我爸也该时不时...
No, really, you should.
不 你们该试试
Romance is so important.
浪漫非常重要
Um, can I call you back, Mom?
我过会儿再打给你好吗 妈
Just a couple of minutes.
就几分钟
Okay. Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Why are you all spiffed up?
你怎么都穿戴整齐了
What happened to our lazy romantic morning?
我们不是要慵懒浪漫一早上吗
I thought we had it.
不都结束了吗
Um, we had the start of it.
才刚开始
Yeah, and then you got on the phone with your mother
是 然后你就开始跟你妈讲电♥话♥
like you always do.
每次都这样
Hey, I thought you loved my mother.
我以为你喜欢我妈妈
Martha, we have so little time together as it is.
玛莎 本来我们在一起的时间就不多
Whenever we manage to squeeze out just a little extra,
每次我们多挤出一点时间
you get on the phone with your mother.
你就跟你妈讲电♥话♥
She called me.
她打给我的
So tell her to call back!
那就告诉她过会儿再打
Why should I sit around
你跟你妈讲电♥话♥
twiddling my thumbs while you talk with your mom?
我就得玩着手指等你吗
Twiddle your thumbs? Is that what you call it
我们刚刚相依相偎躺在这儿
when we're lying here, cuddly and warm?
你管那叫玩手指吗
There is nothing for me to do
你跟你妈讲电♥话♥的时候
while you're on the phone with your mother.
我就无所事事了
This isn't my home. This is your home.
这不是我家 这就是你家
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表