剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
It had features that helped reduce its radar signature.
它的独特设计有助于减少雷达反射信♥号♥♥
So, where is he now?
他现在在哪里
He's going through a bad time.
他过得很艰难
Bitter divorce,
痛苦的离婚之后
and then he got the double whammy -- cancer.
祸不单行 又患上癌症
Started making crackpot claims
他开始疯狂宣称
about how the company poisoned him,
公♥司♥对他下毒了
so they invited him to leave.
所以他们请退了他
It shouldn't be too long.
不会等太久的
Aliens, huh?
外星人啊
You believe they're out there?
你相信有外星人吗
There's a lot out there you wouldn't believe.
外面的世界有很多难以置信的东西
Yeah, like they got time to shove a probe up the ass
是啊 比如他们居然有时间把探测器插到
of some hayseed that fell off a turnip truck.
一个从萝卜车上掉下来的乡巴佬的屁♥股♥里
Yeah, government, military -- they're all in on it.
政♥府♥ 军队 都有份参与
Oh, I was in Vietnam.
我去过越南
Strange brew, man.
真是奇怪的战役
Hamburger Hill messed up my head, turned it inside out.
汉堡高地一战整个颠覆了我的三观
They poisoned me.
他们对我下毒
Who?
谁
Oh, they'll deny it...
他们不会承认的
say it's unrelated, my cancer...
会说我的癌症与他们无关
anecdotal.
是我在胡扯
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
96!
96号♥
You, uh...
你...
96!
96号♥
That's you, man.
到你了 老兄
96!
96号♥
Sorry.
抱歉
My goddamn wallet.
我那该死的钱包呢
I'm sorry, sir. This isn't enough.
抱歉 先生 这些不够
Well, how much is enough?
多少才够
How short is he?
他差多少
$277.
277美元
You all right?
你还好吗
I don't know what happened to it.
我不知道钱包去哪了
You're okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, I just got side-swiped with an overwhelming urge
我终于屈服在PB&B的强大诱惑下
for PB&B, actually -- peanut butter and banana?
花生酱和香蕉三明治
How much longer are you not gonna talk to me?
你还要跟我冷战多久
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么
I have nothing to say.
我没什么好说的
Paige...
佩姬
Am I supposed to talk to you whenever you want to talk to me?
只要你想和我聊天我就得奉陪吗
Is that a rule? Because I wasn't aware of that rule.
有这个规定吗 我倒不知道呢
You don't have to act like this.
你不用这样
I'm a prisoner in my own house. How am I supposed to act?
我在自己家里像个囚犯 我应该怎样
Hello?
喂
He seems okay.
他看起来没事
He was shown drawings and photos of a man and a woman,
比曼给他看了一男一女的画像和照片
asked if he'd ever seen them before.
还问他以前有没有见过他们
And -- and you think it's...?
你觉得那两个人是...
Could be.
有可能
Well, did he say he'd seen them?
他说了见过他们吗
No.
没有
But, uh...
但是...
What?
什么
Just the way he looked at me.
只是他看我的眼神
It's probably nothing.
或许是我多心了
He met with Kate.
他见了凯特
What? I saw him with her.
什么 我看见他们在一起
Maybe they're just a step ahead of us.
或许他们只是抢先我们一步
They're supposed to be taking care of him.
他们本就该照顾他的
You don't sound so sure.
你听起来不太确定
She hadn't done anything
她见他时
to make herself look any different to him.
没做任何乔装打扮
She was just herself.
以真面目见的他
Hello? It's Philip.
谁啊 我是菲利普
Oh, hey. Come on in.
进来吧
It's open.
门开着呢
Quick question. Yeah.
一个小问题 问吧
So, Henry has to write a report for school,
亨利学校里要交一份报告
about "My hero."
题目是《我的英雄》
Uh, naturally, I thought I'd be the shoo-in,
我当然以为我是最佳人选
but you can't write about your dad,
但要求说不能写自己的爸爸
so he would like to interview you.
所以他想采访一下你
Wow, I'm...flattered.
我简直受宠若惊啊
Well, I'm envious, 'cause you've made quite the impression,
我都有点嫉妒了 你在他心里地位可真高
but I guess, um,
不过想想也是
a travel agent can't compete with the FBI.
旅行社小职员怎么比得上联调局探员呢
Except when it comes to cars.
不过我可买♥♥不起你那种好车
So, uh, what's new?
最近如何
Mm, nothing much. You?
没什么新鲜的 你呢
Can't complain. Do. Sandra home?
还行 凑合吧 桑德拉在家吗
Uh, no. Not yet.
还没回来
No.
不在
Hey, you want a beer or something? Sure.
要不要来点啤酒 行啊
What's wrong? I can't reach George.
怎么了 我联♥系♥不上乔治
Did you leave a message?
留言了吗
I've been trying for the past three hours.
我已经试了三个小时了
His answering machine's off.
他的答录机关了
Left her a signal.
给她发暗号♥了
It's funny about George.
乔治一般不会这样的
I'll try again in two hours.
我再试两小时
If it's still off, we should radio the Centre.
如果还是没人应答 那我们就该向中心汇报
Might be power out or something. But, yeah, okay.
也许只是断电了 但按你说的做吧
I, uh...
我
I think we should let Paige be a counselor at the church camp.
我觉得我们应该让佩姬去教堂夏令营做顾问
It's only for the summer.
只是一个暑假而已
Have you said something to her?
你和她说了什么吗
No. We already said no.
没 我们已经拒绝她了
I know that, but I think it would show that we trust her.
我知道 但这样可以让她知道 我们相信她
I won't let her be indoctrinated by the church.
我不会让她被教堂洗♥脑♥的
They get them when they're young.
他们就是找准青少年下手
It's what they do. You know it's what they do.
他们就是这样的 你心里明白
I just don't want to crush her spirit.
我只是不想挫伤她的积极性
I can't do it.
我做不到
I won't.
也不会这样做的
You know where to hide things, I'll give you that.
我得承认 你可真会藏东西
You people destroyed my life.
你们这些人毁了我这辈子
Not that I didn't have a hand in it.
倒也不是我完全没有责任
An unwilling hand, but...
虽然不情愿
I made my bed, and now I will have to lie in it...
但我自种的苦果 我得自己尝
as will you.
你也是
Okay.
好了
Let's see.
我来看看
Frequencies.
频率
And when's your next transmission?
你下一次发送消息是什么时候
They repeat, don't they,
他们会重复的 对吧
every hour or so,
大概每小时重复一次
for the agent in the field's convenience?
为了外派探员方便
Decoding with a one-time pad --
用古老的密♥码♥本
I've always hated this.
最讨厌这样了
Uh, where's Matthew?
马修呢
Uh, he's at Harry's house.
他在哈利家
What's that?
那是什么
Nothing. Just work.
没什么 工作上的东西
Please don't ask me anything you don't want to know.
千万不要问一些你不想知道的事
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表