剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Hey, sorry to barge in like this.
不好意思就这么过来了
Is this a bad moment?
打扰你们了吗
No. Are you kidding?
没有 怎么会呢
Never.
没有的事
Oh, great. Great.
那就好
How are you? Good, good.
你好吗 很好
I brought some friends with me.
我带了些朋友来
Oh, great.
太好了
Uh, this is Mike Orndorff.
这位是麦克·奥恩多夫
Mike.
麦克
And this is Stuart Batlet.
这位是斯图尔特·巴特雷特
Mike works down the hall from me,
我和麦克的办公室就相隔一条走廊
and Stuart's his brother-in-law.
斯图尔特是他的小舅子
He's getting married
他就要跟一位
to a very lovely young lady named Sarah.
非常漂亮的姑娘莎拉结婚了
Oh, great.
真好
Second marriage. Gonna do it right this time.
二婚了 这次可不容有失
Yeah. Right. Great.
是啊 挺好
So, we need a bachelor weekend.
我们要过一个单身周末
March 12th to 14th.
3月12号♥到14号♥
Something that's not gonna wreck the marriage.
但别闹太大害人家结不了婚
Okay. Budget?
好的 预算呢
Oh, Stuart owns his own plumbing business.
斯图尔特有自己的管道生意
Very successful.
非常成功
Maybe Montreal.
不如去蒙特利尔
I mean, it can be a little cold that time of year,
这时节可能会有点冷
but it's very European and it's only a two-hour flight.
但那儿很欧式风 而且飞过去只要两小时
Or, uh, there's that great, uh, dude ranch in Kentucky.
或者 肯塔基州有座很棒的度假牧场
We sent some guys there last year.
我们去年就介绍几位老兄去了
You know, horseback riding, trout fishing, dove hunting.
骑马 钓鳟鱼 打鸽子
They brew their own moonshine.
他们还自己酿了酒
I told you. This is the guy.
我就说他很靠谱
Guys.
伙计们
Let me, uh -- let me show you a brochure.
我给你们看看旅游手册
My mother has that same clock in her kitchen.
我妈厨房♥里有个一模一样的钟
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Mom, look at me!
妈 快看我
I got the signal.
收到消息了
Chesapeake. Tonight.
切萨皮克 今晚
They want us to check out Emmett's agent.
他们想让我们去查查埃米特手下的特工
Do they think he did it?
他们认为是他做的吗
I don't know. I don't think they know.
我不知道 他们好像也不知道
If Emmett's agent turned,
如果埃米特的手下叛变了
they definitely had someone
他们肯定派了人
watching the brush pass in Alexandria.
监控着亚历山大那次信息交接
If that happened,
如果真是这样
they would have gotten us by now.
他们现在已经抓到我们了
Or not.
也不一定
Either way, we still have to check out this guy.
不管怎样 我们还是得去查一下这家伙
You go. I'm gonna stay with the kids.
你去吧 我陪着孩子们
Okay, good.
好的
Good.
好
Soviet Foreign Minister wasn't pleased
苏联外♥交♥部♥长对于
one of his diplomats got shot in the back of the head.
他的一名外交官后脑中枪 很不满意
His body was found in a dumpster.
他的尸体在垃圾桶里被发现
D.C. is a dangerous place.
华盛顿是个危险的地方
The State keeps asking questions.
国♥务♥院♥一直在发问
I can't really give answers.
我根本无法作答
Someone may have to take the fall.
有人可能得承担责任
Da?
什么事
I just think the teachers should communicate
我只是觉得老师之间该互相交流
so if Miss Bell gives us a math test on Thursday
这样如果贝尔老师周四考数学
Mr. Abernathy doesn't give us
阿伯纳西老师就不会
a history test the same day
把历史考试放在同一天了
because you can't study enough for both.
因为你无法同时复习好两门课
Right. You don't learn anything.
是啊 什么也学不进去
And you get bad grades and you just don't feel good.
拿不到好成绩 心情也不好
Right.
没错
Dad, do you really have to go?
爸爸 你必须去吗
Three new agencies have opened up in the last month.
上个月新开了三家旅行社
And the one around the corner is offering inclusive packages.
街角的那家提供旅行套餐
What's inclusive packages?
什么是旅行套餐
It's where they give you all your food, airfare, hotel.
就是吃住行费用全包含在内
You just pay once and then you forget about it.
你只用付一次钱 然后就能逍遥快活了
Problem is, we have to figure out a way to keep up.
问题就在于 我们得想个办法赶上他们
We could be wiped out.
否则可能会倒闭
Would it help if we came to work
如果我们周末陪你一起工作
with you on the weekends?
会有帮助吗
No, it's not that bad.
不用 情况没那么糟
No, he's exaggerating. Come here.
没事 你♥爸♥过于夸张了 过来
But I do have to travel more, you know?
但我的确得多出出差
Make friends with the hotel managers,
和酒店经理交朋友
figure out a way we can be better than the competition.
想出一条能打败他们的策略
So, I will see you... in a couple days.
那我们 几天后见
Bye.
我走啦
Bye. Bye, team!
再见 再见啦 亲爱的们
Bye, Dad!
爸爸再见
Let's go. Okay.
走吧 好
Mom, come on.
妈妈 走吧
Coming.
这就来
Mr. Dameran, I'm very sorry to speak to you
达莫伦先生 非常抱歉以这种方式
in this way instead of in person.
和你交谈 而不是面对面
W-well, then speak to me in person.
那就进来面对面谈啊
Look, I put my life on the line to get here.
我冒着生命危险来到这儿
I don't think it's asking too much
想跟人面谈
to talk to an actual human being.
不算过分吧
I understand completely.
我完全理解
And we're very grateful you have come.
我们非常感激你能来
Just, we have...
只不过 我们得...
procedures that we absolutely have to follow.
完全按照规定流程走
I'm very sorry.
非常抱歉
I have to be at work in 25 minutes.
我25分钟后还得回去工作
You get somebody in here or I'll leave.
你叫个人进来 否则我马上走人
You're absolutely right.
你说得很对
I'm taking care of it now.
我这就处理
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Some of these, uh, frustrations,
像这种 令人不爽的规定
despite our numerous efforts, have not been solved yet.
尽管我们努力多次 仍尚未解决
I want to do something really important for the cause,
我想为红色大业做些大事
but if I'm caught coming in or out of the embassy, it'll...
但如果我被人看到进出大使♥馆♥ 就...
O-of course.
当然了
Mr. Dameran, I understand if you cannot wait.
达莫伦先生 你要不想等我完全理解
Just maybe...
只是也许
you want to tell me a little bit now
你现在能透露一点吗
about who you are and what you can do for us.
关于你的身份 以及你能为我们做什么
Can I see some I.D.?
能看看你的证件吗
How's it going? Any luck on the contracts?
情况如何 合同谈得还顺利吗
So far, nothing, but I'm just getting started.
目前还没进展 不过这才刚刚开始
How are the kids?
孩子们怎么样
I'm about to pick them up.
我正打算去接他们
Yeah, better than the bus today.
今天最好别坐巴士了
Good.
好
Bye, hon.
再见 亲爱的
I'll talk to you later.
下次聊
I almost gave up on you.
我差点以为你不来了
We have a walk-in.
大使♥馆♥来了一名投诚者
What do you know about it?
你都知道些什么
I'm not on the team handling it.
我不在处理小组
I haven't heard much.
没听到多少
Well, do you know what time he came in?
你知道他是几点过去的吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表