剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Her great-aunt?
她的叔祖母
Elizabeth may stay up for a while and take care of her.
伊丽莎白可能会在那待一段时间照顾她
Mom! Happy birthday, Henry!
妈妈 生日快乐 亨利
That's a long time to be away.
那你离开了好久
How are the kids doing?
孩子们怎么样
I just told them my aunt was too sick, I couldn't leave.
我说我阿姨病重 抽不开身
We have to be able to trust each other. I know. I'm sorry.
我们得互相信任 我知道 对不起
Do we even know if this is the first time she's checked on us?
你觉得这会是她第一次查看我们吗
I'm looking for the phone number and address for Helen Leavis.
我要找海伦·里维斯的电♥话♥号♥码和地址
We're taking the kids to the rides at the park on Saturday.
我们周六会带孩子们去游乐园玩
I'd love to get a look at Paige and Henry.
我很想见见佩姬和亨利
Jared's a senior?
杰瑞德都高三啦
He's going to Carnegie Mellon next year.
他明年要去卡内基梅隆大学念工程系
Emmett.
埃米特
P-Paige and Henry. Go.
去找佩姬和亨利 快去
I saw him...
我正要离开的时候
walking back to the room... when I was leaving.
看到他走回那间屋子
No, no!
不不
They want us to check out Emmett's agent.
他们想让我们去查查埃米特手下的特工
Did you get the settings? What settings?
你们知道设置了吗 什么设置
The plant where they're grinding the propellers is moving.
美国装配螺旋桨的工厂快要搬了
It's the one chance to
必须孤注一掷
get in there and read the settings on the machine.
进入内部 掌握机器上的设置
Mr. Dameran.
达莫伦先生
Look, I put my life on the line to get here.
我冒着生命危险来到这儿
Last guy walked in to the Soviet embassy
上次有人走进苏联使♥馆♥
gave them the trigger designs
带去的就是苏联现在
they use on all their nukes. Bruce Dameran.
所有核武器的引爆设计 布鲁斯·达莫伦
Purple Heart in Vietnam. Department of Agriculture.
越战中获得紫心勋章 曾在农业部工作
Currently employed World Bank.
现在受聘于世界银行
I never worried
我从没担心过
about Paige and Henry being safe.
佩姬和亨利的安全
How are we gonna live like this?
我们怎么能这样生活下去
He shits a lot.
他经常拉屎
Cries a lot, too.
还经常哭
He finally found his thumb, thank God.
谢天谢地 他终于找着自己的拇指了
How is Emmett handling it?
埃米特还应付得来吗
Oh, he's a natural.
他真是天生当爹的料
Really?
真的吗
I hear him sometimes at night
我有时候听到他晚上
by the crib singing, "Here, there and everywhere."
在婴儿床边唱《这里 那里 到处》
You know that Beatles song?
你知道披头士的这首歌♥吧
Yeah, I think so.
好像知道
The "Revolver" album is the best.
《左轮手♥枪♥》真是他们最棒的一张专辑了
What about you guys? Have you started trying?
你们呢 开始造人了吗
No.
没有
When do you think?
那准备什么时候呢
Um, I'm not sure.
我不知道
I mean, it's not something I've always wanted.
我之前一直没想过要
Kids? Not really.
孩子吗 是的
I wouldn't tell the Centre that.
我不会把这事告诉中心的
Listen. I need to ask you something.
有件事我得问问你
Okay.
好
It's hard to trust anyone,
我们很难信任别人
but I feel like I can tell you anything.
但我感觉可以对你无话不谈
You can. What's wrong?
是可以啊 出什么问题了
Nothing. Nothing at all.
没有 没问题
I just need you to do me a favor.
我只是想请你帮我个忙
There he is.
他来了
Looks good.
看起来不错
How long have you been watching?
你在那儿看了多久
Not long enough.
不够久
Any word?
有消息吗
We drive to Newport News as soon as you're dressed.
等你穿好衣服 我们就开车去纽波特纽斯
Seriously? What about the kids?
不是吧 那孩子们呢
The Centre is gonna put someone...on them.
中心会派人 守着他们
Limited to just while we're not here. I don't like it.
只有我们不在的时候 我不喜欢
They'll never see it. We'll never see it.
孩子们不会知道的 我们也不会发现的
Is this supposed to make us feel better?
这是要让我们放宽心吗
I think so. Yes.
应该是吧
Do you feel better?
你放心吗
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
It's not gonna work.
没用的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because you bought it out of the back of a comic book.
因为你是从漫画书封底上弄下来的
If I can just attach these two pieces... Attach what?
如果我可以把这两片合起来 什么合起来
My star wheel.
我的星轮
Let me see.
让我瞧瞧
See, what you're supposed to do
要把轮盘
is rotate the wheel to the time you want,
转到想要的时间
and then match it with the real stars.
然后跟真正的星星对上
I really want to memorize the constellations.
我真的很想记住那些星座
Knock yourself out.
请便吧
Thanks, Dad. That's awesome.
谢了 爸爸 帅呆了
Yes, I am. See, paige?
我的确帅呆了 看见没 佩姬
Whatever. We may be a little late at work tonight.
随便了 我们今晚可能会晚点下班
You'll look after your brother?
你会照顾好弟弟吧
Yeah, sure. We should be home for dinner.
当然 我们差不多晚餐时间回来
And if we're not, there's Salisbury steak in the freezer.
如果没回来的话 冰箱里有索尔兹伯里牛排
You know Salisbury steak is technically a hamburger
你知道索尔兹伯里牛排其实就是肉饼
in the shape of a steak.
做成牛排的样子吧
Come here.
过来
What?
干什么
Just come here.
过来就是了
You're wearing too much lip gloss.
你唇彩抹太多了
You're so beautiful. You don't need it.
你这么漂亮 不需要那东西
You want coffee?
要喝咖啡吗
Sure, that would be great.
那太好了
Are you going somewhere?
你要出门吗
Yeah, I have my first seminar for the Werner Erhard course.
是的 去参加沃纳·埃哈德课程的第一次研讨班
The one that Don and Mary did?
就是唐和玛丽参加的那个吧
Oh, right, right.
是的
They said it just transformed their lives.
他们说这个课改变了他们的生活
There you go. Careful.
给你 小心烫
You look nice.
你看起来很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, so, how was your night?
你昨晚过得怎么样
I watched a guy do laundry all night.
我整晚都在看一个男人洗衣服
What single guy does four loads of laundry?
哪个光棍会洗四篮衣服啊
What married guy does four loads of laundry?
哪个成家的男人会洗呢
That's a good point.
有道理
Matthew's in the shower, so...
马修在洗澡 所以...
Okay, I got him. Okay.
好的 我会照看他 好
Go. Have fun.
去吧 好好玩
No, no. It's not fun, Stan.
不不 这不是玩 斯坦
It's work. On myself.
这是塑造自我
That's what I meant.
我就是这意思
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Henry, after school,
亨利 放学后
a few of the girls are going into Georgetown to buy jeans.
我们几个女生要去乔治城买♥♥牛仔裤
You'll be okay by yourself for a few hours, right?
你一个人待几小时没问题吧
Yeah. Sure. I won't say anything.
没问题 我什么都不会说的
Thanks. I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Cobbler said General Westmoreland's
考布勒说威斯特摩兰将军
gonna ask for 100,000 more troops.
还将申请十万大军
You have to put this out now. I did.
你得马上把情报送出去 我送了
I made a drop at the site at 14th by the embassy.
我在14号♥秘密情报点把情报传给了大使♥馆♥
You brought a codebook with you?
你把电报密♥码♥本带在身上了
It was worth it in the situation.
这种情况值得冒险
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表