剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Tell me you understand.
告诉我你明白了
Yes.
我明白了
Good.
很好
I love you, Nina.
我爱你 妮娜
I love you, Nina.
我爱你 妮娜
Are you sleeping?
你晚上睡得着吗
Sort of.
算是吧
Yeah -- I-I don't know.
我不知道
But you're comfortable here?
但你在这里挺舒服是吗
The advocacy center is committed to giving you
儿童权益中心一定会给你
anything that you need.
你所需的一切
You know, you're entitled to a leave of absence from school.
你可以向学校请假
No, I'll go.
不 我要去
To school?
去学校吗
No one expects you to.
没人指望你会去
My parents would.
我父母希望
This is gonna be a process, Jared.
这会有一个过程 杰瑞德
Healing takes time.
抚平伤痕需要时间
Especially when there are no answers.
特别是当这一切没有答案的时候
I've had this ear infection.
我之前耳朵感染了
I'm sorry?
你说什么
I didn't go to the doctor or anything.
我没去看医生
But you know when you can just tell?
但自己是能判断出来的
Yeah.
是啊
My mom didn't --
我妈妈不想
she didn't want me in the pool.
她不想让我去游泳
If I'd --
如果我
God, if I didn't go swimming, if I had been there --
天呐 如果我没去游泳 如果我也在那里...
No, no, no, no.
不不不
None of this is your fault. Do you understand that?
这都不是你的错 你明白吗
None of this is your fault.
完全不是你的错
Kelli, it's Paige.
凯莉 我是佩姬
You, too. Hey, do you want to hang out?
我也是 你想一起玩吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表