剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
Directorate "S" undercover agents
S局的卧底
supposedly hiding all over the U.S.
他们可能藏在美国的任何地方
Super-secret identities -- no one has any idea who they are.
顶级机密的身份 谁都不知道他们是谁
You came!
你们来了
Just for a second, to bring over brownies
只能待一会儿 给你带来点布朗尼蛋糕
and welcome you to the neighborhood.
欢迎你来到这个社区
What do you do, Stan?
你是做什么的 斯坦
I'm an FBI agent.
我是联邦调查局的
When we got here, I was 22 years old.
我们来这的时候 我才22岁
Living in a strange house
我和一个陌生男人
in a strange country with a strange man.
住在一个陌生国家的陌生房♥子里
It never really happened for us.
我们之间就从没有这种感觉
You're separating?
你们要分居吗
It's time you and your source
是时候让你和你的线人
started having your meetings in a safe house.
在安全屋里会面了
That is our own private cabana.
那间海边小屋只有我们两个住
I appreciate what you're trying to do.
我很感激你的努力
It's not gonna fix anything.
这修复不了我们的关系
Big day at FBI counterintelligence?
联调局反谍部今天有大事是吗
They were in the secure vault all day.
他们整天都在秘屋里
Did you get a look inside this time?
你这次有机会进去看看吗
There's one move we could make.
我还有个办法
We put a bug in Gaad's office.
监听盖德的办公室
Martha could do it.
玛莎能办到
No knock on your charms there, Romeo,
不是我打击你的魅力 罗密欧
but there's no way she'll go for that.
但她绝不可能答应
I pronounce you man and wife.
我宣布你们结为合法夫妻
I'm in love with you,
我爱上你了
and I would do anything for you.
我愿为你做任何事
Mom. What are you doing?
妈妈 你干什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Laundry.
洗熨衣服
You're doing laundry in the middle of the night?
大半夜洗衣服吗
We know that we're looking for a caucasian man and woman.
我们要找的人是一男一女 白种人
It's a couple.
是搭档
Take them!
抓住他们
It's okay. Look at me. Look at me!
没事的 看着我 看着我
Her great aunt? She fell down the stairs.
她的叔祖母 从楼梯上摔下来了
Elizabeth may stay up for a while and take care of her.
伊丽莎白可能要在那待一段时间照顾她
I wish they'd listen to me.
我希望他们会听我的
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
If you ever need me again...
如果还需要我帮忙的话...
We let them have Kabul for now,
我们暂时容忍♥他们占领喀布尔
attack their supply routes using small units,
使用灵活机动的小队人马
always moving fast. Right.
攻击他们的补给线 对
Well, I told the Coordinating Committee what you asked for,
我告诉了协调委员会你们的要求
and the response was very positive.
他们给予了肯定的答复
Of course, they need to clear about 15 other committees
当然 每次交易金额上百万美元时
every time we go over a million dollars.
我们都得知会其他15名委员
Look, boys, we know you're good in Herat.
伙计们 我们知道你们在赫拉特很强大
The question is, how do we help you out in Panjshir?
可问题是 我们如何在潘杰希尔帮你们呢
We have a route on the Rukha...
鲁哈路和萨里卡路
on the Saricha road.
都有我们控制的道路
You get the weapons to us from across the border,
你们把武器越过边境给我们送来
we do the rest.
剩下的事我们来做
Right.
很好
We love America.
我们都爱美国
With your guidance and with the help of Allah,
有了你们的保护和真♥主♥阿♥拉♥的帮助
we will drive the godless Soviets from Afghanistan.
我们一定能把该死的苏联人赶出阿富汗
And we are gonna be there for you every step of the way.
那我们则会尽心尽力地帮助你们
Money, guns --
金钱 武器
America is gonna get you whatever you need, Salar.
我们美国会对你们有求必应 萨拉
It's good to have the same enemy.
很高兴我们有着共同的敌人
Yes, it is.
那是自然
This blade is my gift to you.
这把刀作为礼物送给你
I killed a Russian soldier with it.
我用它杀过名苏联士兵
It was the first man I ever killed.
那是我第一次杀人
It was hard, but it has gotten easier.
虽然不容易 但却越来越上手了
We'll kill every heathen come to
我们要杀光那些在我们的土地上
humiliate us on our own land.
羞辱我们的畜生
Really?
是吗
You tell your brothers back in Afghanistan
帮我给你们在阿富汗的弟兄
there is a message for them.
带句话
America can't protect you, Allah can't protect you,
美国无法保护你们 阿♥拉♥也无法保护你们
and the KGB is everywhere.
克格勃无处不在
You Russians have no idea who you're --
你们这些苏联人根本不知道...
It's okay.
没事的
BY ABU 20180416
《美国谍梦》
You ready?
准备好了吗
Mom!
妈妈
Happy birthday, Henry!
生日快乐 亨利
Don't jump on your mother! You're getting too big now.
别往你妈妈身上跳 你现在太沉了
I miss being jumped on.
我就想让他跳我身上
You look older to me.
你好像长大了
I am.
我的确长大了
Does our house look the same?
我们的房♥子还是原来那样吗
Yeah. We painted the living room black.
我们把客厅刷成黑色的了
Stop it. You did not.
别开玩笑 不是吧
Yeah, we did.
是的
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
I'm just saying you have to eat something substantial,
我只是说 你得在吃蛋糕之前
something like real food before cake.
吃点结结实实 像样的东西
Okay, okay. What do you want? Hot dog?
好吧 你要什么 热狗吗
I'll have a hot dog, yeah.
就热狗吧
Okay. One hot dog, please.
好吧 给我一份热狗
Thanks. For the birthday boy.
谢谢 给小寿星的
Okay, here you go.
好了 给你
Well, maybe next year, you know?
也许明年吧
Hopefully you can afford it,
但愿你能抽出时间
because this is your 100% refund.
这是你的全额退款
I really wasn't expecting anything back.
真没想到还能退款
Definitely not all of it.
更别说是全额了
Well, I'm just sorry it took so long,
不好意思花了这么长时间
but the airline has this whole voucher B.S.,
航♥空♥公♥司♥要换折价券
so it takes forever, but that's no reason
所以一直拖着 不过没道理
to pay for a trip you're not gonna go on.
让你为不会去的旅行买♥♥单
Thanks. I definitely owe you one.
谢了 我欠你一个人情
It's great she's back, huh?
她回来了真好 是吧
You have no idea.
你绝对想不到
It's good to see you guys together again.
很高兴看到你俩和好如初了
Just give it time.
给点时间吧
I'm sure you'll get there.
你们夫妻俩也会好的
It's 12 times more powerful than your old one.
放大倍数是你原来那架的12倍
It's great.
好棒
Well, that didn't sound very convincing. No.
这语气可没什么说服力 是啊
No, no, it is, it is. Thank you.
不不 真的很棒 谢谢
It's just not intellivision.
可惜不是电子游戏机
Wait. What are you talking about?
等下 你们在说什么
Henry keeps begging dad for this video game.
亨利一直求爸爸买♥♥电子游戏
Yeah, which rots your brain, turns it into this.
这东西会腐蚀你的脑子 把它变成这样
And you wanted a new telescope.
你不是想要新望远镜吗
I know.
我知道
Let's go set it up in my room.
去我房♥里架起来吧
Oh, you know what?
是这样的
Uh, maybe tomorrow night?
不如明晚吧
Abby's gonna be here in 15 minutes.
艾比15分钟后就到
Why?
为什么
I'm gonna take your mom out on a date.
我要带妈妈出去约会
Tonight? It's my birthday.
今晚吗 今天是我生日啊
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表