剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Business is booming.
生意很好
Well, glad to hear someone's is.
起码还有人工作顺心啊
Work's not good?
工作不顺吗
It's too boring.
太无聊了
You'd have to buy me a lot of beers,
你得狠狠灌我酒
and I still wouldn't talk.
我还是不会说的
I'll take the beers, though.
不过这酒我倒愿意喝
Well, then, let's find a night.
那就找一晚吧
Definitely.
必须的
Say hi to Elizabeth.
帮我跟伊丽莎白问好
God damn it!
我勒个草
The Soviet Union outspends us on defense by 50%,
苏联的国防支出比我们多50%
an amount equal to 15% of their gross national product.
总额占他们国民生产总值的15%
During the campaign, I was asked any number of times,
在竞选期间 总有人问我
if I were faced with a choice of balancing the budget
如果我面临平衡预算
or restoring our national defenses, what would I do?
和重建国防的两难选择 我会怎么做
Every time, I said, "Restore our defenses,"
每一次我都会说 重建国防
and every time, I was applauded.
而每一次都掌声雷动
Larrick sent the password and the hand signal.
拉里克发来了口令和手势
Good. Now we can kill him.
很好 那我们就可以杀他了
He's on a plane to Nicaragua.
他已经在去尼加拉瓜的飞机上了
We'll get him when he comes back.
那我们等他回来再杀他
We will press for further cuts in federal spending.
我们将敦促进一步削减联邦政♥府♥支出
What did Kate want?
凯特有什么事
T-the propeller plans that we stole were fake.
我们偷的螺旋桨设计图是假的
What?
什么
The Americans planted them.
是美国人故意让我们偷的
We sank our own submarine.
我们的潜艇沉了
160 boys.
160名船员遇难
I have no intention of leading the Republican Party
我不打算在增加税收 削减国防的平台上
into next fall's election...
带领共和党
on a platform of higher taxes and cut-rate defense.
参加下个秋季的大选
Look at him.
看看他
He'll do anything. He doesn't care.
他会无所不用其极 他根本不在乎
We're the party that refused to cut spending.
我们是拒绝削减国防支出的政党
Kids, nuns, journalists --
孩子 修女 记者
He... he doesn't care.
他 他压根不在乎
...And held a fire sale on national security.
并且对国防减价甩卖♥♥
Let's give them all the running room they want.
让我们尽可能给他们发展空间吧
I'm signing it now and sending it over.
我正在签名 马上送过去
You'll have it in 15 minutes tops.
最多十五分钟就到你那里
Yes, sir. Mary, courier this to the west wing.
是 长官 玛丽 把这个送去西楼
You are the first FBI agent
你是第一个
who's ever asked to see me, Beeman.
要求见我的联调局探员 比曼
We have layers of management to keep this from happening.
我们进行分级管理就是为了防止这种事的发生
I know that, sir.
我知道 长官
They tried to manage me.
他们试过"管理"我
But?
但是
I believe the KGB has kidnapped a scientist
我认为克格勃绑♥架♥了一位科学家
to work on some kind of project of theirs.
帮他们研究某个项目
I need the code-word clearance to look into it.
我需要密♥码♥权限调查此事
I know all about it, Agent Beeman.
我都知道 比曼探员
I did, in fact, discuss it with your supervisor,
事实上 我跟你的上司哈利韦尔探员
Agent Halliwell.
谈过了
The D.O.D. handles their own security
国防部自行处理
for their top-secret military projects.
绝密军事项目的安全
Are they good at it? I have no idea.
他们做得好吗 我不知道
Probably not, given all the shit the Soviets have stolen
也许不好 鉴于苏联偷了我们那么多东西
going back to the atom bomb,
一直可以追溯到原♥子♥弹♥
but until the President puts the Pentagon
但在总统让司法部门
under the control of the justice department,
管理五角大楼之前
I can't do anything about it.
我都没辙
Can't you get me the code-word clearance
你不能给我调查这个项目的
to get me into the project?
密♥码♥权限吗
No.
不能
Can't the President?
总统也不能吗
You develop instincts, sir.
你用直觉感受一下 长官
With all due respect, I can feel this about to happen.
恕我直言 我能感到将有事发生
I can feel it happening now.
我能感到它正在发生
The head of the rezidentura's science and technology department
基地科技部部长
is deeply involved in this.
跟这事大有关系
I can stop him.
我可以阻止他
But the goddamn bureaucracy is killing us.
但该死的官僚机构要害死我们了
Beeman...
比曼
I am the goddamn bureaucracy.
我就是该死的官僚机构
That's why I'm here...
所以我才来这里
Sir.
长官
Laundry's only once a week.
洗衣每周才一次
Without Larrick, it's gonna be tough.
没有拉里克 这事会很难办
Well, it looks like the best way onto the camp...
看来进入训练营最好的方法就是
is septic.
感染物
It's good for the dogs.
不怕被狗追踪
Throws off the scent, the disinfectant.
消毒剂能去除我们身上的气味
Damn.
该死
Over there.
过去
Sit.
坐下
I said sit!
我说了坐下
We're gonna take the gag off now.
我们现在会把塞口物拿掉
If you scream or make any trouble, we will kill you.
如果你叫喊或动歪脑筋 我们就杀了你
If you answer our questions and tell us what we need to know,
如果你回答我们的问题 知无不言
you will be fine. Do you understand?
你就会没事 听明白了吗
Nod if you understand.
明白就点头
It's gonna be okay, Lewis.
会没事的 刘易斯
All you have to do is answer some quick,
你只要回答几个快速
easy questions, and then we'll let you go.
简单的问题 我们就会放你走了
Nothing bad will happen.
不会有事的
Do you understand?
明白了吗
It is really important that you nod
你明白就点点头
so that we know you understand.
好让我们知道
Okay.
好
Okay.
很好
Which truck do you drive?
你开哪辆车
Which truck do you drive, Lewis?
你开哪辆车 刘易斯
Num...
九
Number nine.
九号♥
Where are the keys?
车钥匙在哪
Inside the truck.
在车里
Where inside the truck?
车里的哪里
Dashboard.
仪表板上
And when you go to the camp tomorrow at Jefferson National Forest,
你明天去杰弗逊国家森林的训练营时
does the guard there ask you any unusual questions?
那里的警卫会问你什么特别的问题吗
Lewis, it is okay.
刘易斯 没事的
We're almost done, and then you can go home,
我们马上就问完了 然后你就可以回家了
I promise.
我保证
Just look at me.
看着我
You can do it.
你可以的
Lewis, just look at me.
刘易斯 看着我
There you go.
这就对了
Anything unusual that you and a guard discuss?
你跟警卫会说什么特殊事项吗
When you get back in,
你回去的时候
when you drive onto the camp, what...
开到训练营时 你要...
It's okay, Lewis.
没事的 刘易斯
Lewis, it is okay.
刘易斯 没关系的
When you drive onto the camp, where, uh, where do you park?
你开到训练营时 你要停在哪里
To the right, the -- the kitchen, the dumpster.
往右边开 到厨房♥ 然后垃圾箱
Great. Great.
很好 很好
Just one last question.
最后一个问题
Who's your replacement if you can't go in?
如果你不能进去 谁会代替你
It's okay. Lewis, it is okay.
没关系的 刘易斯 没事
You can tell me because nothing will happen to him.
你尽管告诉我 他不会有什么事的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表