剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yes.
是
Have you ever betrayed your country?
你背叛过自己的国家吗
Yes.
是
Does anyone from the rezidentura know you're here?
基地里有人知道你在这里吗
No.
否
Did you smuggle electronic equipment out of the United States?
你向美国境外偷运过电器吗
Yes.
是
Does the rezidentura know about this?
基地知道这件事吗
No -- yes.
否 是
Yes, no, I don't know if they know or not.
我也不确定他们知不知道
Let's continue.
我们继续
May I have some water?
我能喝点水吗
Did you betray your country?
你背叛过自己的国家吗
Yes.
是
Did you betray your country
你背叛自己的国家是出于
for ideological or political reasons?
意识形态或政♥治♥原因吗
No.
否
Were your reasons personal?
是出于个人原因吗
Yes.
是
Do you know who murdered FBI Agent Chris Amador?
你知道是谁杀死联调局探员克里斯·阿莫多的吗
No.
否
Do you know who murdered Vlad Kosygin?
你知道是谁杀死弗拉基·柯西金的吗
Yes.
是
Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗
Yes.
是
Have you deceived your contact in the FBI?
你欺骗过联调局的联♥系♥人吗
No.
否
Are you pretending to be an FBI informant
你是否假装给联调局做线人
when, in fact, you're spying for the Soviet Union?
实则为苏联刺探情报
No.
否
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是
Appears to be some ambiguity
你对这个问题的回答
in your answer to this question.
好像有些含糊不清
Is there anything that you can tell me
你有没有什么话跟我说
that might clear up any confusion?
可以澄清这种含糊呢
No.
否
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes.
是
We're done.
结束了
You passed.
你通过了
You passed.
你通过了
Okay. No problem.
好 没问题
Good evening, Raymond.
晚上好 雷蒙德
Working the late shift, eh?
在上夜班呢
Might as well be.
上夜班也好
New baby. Up all night.
家里添了新娃娃 整夜不让人睡觉
First one? First and last.
第一胎吗 就生这一胎
My wife -- she don't want to go back to work.
我老婆不想再去工作
Likes staying home with the noodle.
她想待在家里照顾小家伙
I left my reading glasses
我今天早些时候
in Professor Rosenbloom's office earlier today.
把老花镜落在罗森布鲁姆教授的办公室了
I can't see a bloody thing without them.
没了眼镜我什么都看不清
Is it okay if I get them?
我能去拿一下吗
Your name? Charles Duluth.
你的姓名 查尔斯·德鲁斯
With a Mr. Peter Emery?
之前跟彼得·埃默里先生一起来的
That's right.
是的
I'll need to see some identification.
请出示一下证件
All right, I'll hang onto this till you return the key.
好 等你交钥匙时我再把证件还给你
No problem. Thank you, Raymond.
没问题 谢了 雷蒙德
You're welcome, sir.
不客气 先生
The lab's not empty.
实验室有人
It's supposed to be empty. Okay, calm down.
不该有人的 冷静点
What do we do? Calm down.
我们怎么办 冷静下来
Stay here.
待在这里
Don't move. Okay.
别动 好
I'm sorry.
对不起
I would have done the same if I were you.
换作我是你 我也会这么做的
Would you?
你会吗
We need to find a way to get you out.
我们得想办法把你撤出来
And go where?
然后去哪
I don't want to leave.
我不想走
I don't want to leave you.
我不想离开你
And what about Oleg?
那奥列格怎么办
I can handle Oleg.
奥列格我可以应付
Oleg is a peanut. He only works for himself.
奥列格就是个小政客 只为自己打算
He has a powerful father in a high place,
他有位身居要职的父亲
but Arkady has contempt for him.
但阿卡迪看不起他
He wants the surveillance reports we have on him.
他要我交出联调局针对他的监视报告
Can you do that?
你可以这么做吗
To keep you safe...yes.
为护你周全 可以
I can get information to undo the damage
我可以告诉你弥补损失的情报
from the reports -- where he goes, how, when.
他去哪 怎么去 何时去
No, no, no.
不不
I want to do what I can... for us.
我想尽可能为咱俩做些事
Arkady's in the process of getting approval from Moscow
阿卡迪正在向莫斯科方面申请
for me to be read into the illegals program.
给我权限获悉特工行动
If I get in, I can get anything.
如果成功 我就无所不知了
I need to breathe air.
我得呼吸一下新鲜空气
Okay.
好
We are together now.
咱俩一条心
Forever, yes?
永永远远 对吗
Yes.
对
What's the code?
密♥码♥是什么
The numbers, Charles.
数字 查尔斯
I wrote it down.
我写下来了
The ink -- I can't read it.
墨水化开了 我看不清了
The numbers -- what are the numbers?
数字 告诉我数字
632461.
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
623461.
Are you sure? I think so.
你确定吗 应该是
You think?
应该
623461. I'm sure. Go.
623461 我确定 走吧
Another setback. Of course.
又失败了 对啊
Jefe, that was amazing.
老大 真是太棒了
I haven't had an adrenaline rush like that
从我开议会时 在高档洗手间里
since I did the esteemed madame senator from Missouri
干那位来自密苏里的尊贵女议员后
in the capital washroom during conference.
我就再也没这么兴奋过了
I see how you can develop a Jones for that sort of thing.
我明白你是怎么爱上做这种事情的了
It's addictive.
会上瘾
I'm just saying it was exhilarating.
我只是说那很让人兴奋
You didn't look exhilarated.
你那副表情可不是兴奋
First-time jitters. I'll be better the next time.
第一次比较紧张 下次会表现更好的
Glad you enjoyed yourself.
你喜欢就好
I'm just saying...
我只是说...
Yeah. I get it. Charles, I get it.
我知道 查尔斯 我知道
We did what we were supposed to do, didn't we?
我们做了该做的事 不是吗
Yes, we did.
是啊 没错
Then what?
那怎么了
I, um -- I killed someone -- someone who happened to be
我杀了一个 在错误时间
in the wrong place at the wrong time.
出现在错误地点的人
You did what you had to do.
你别无选择
For what?
为了什么
I mean, what was the point?
有什么意义呢
For some x's and o's on a virtual highway.
虚拟高速路上乱七八糟的符号♥吗
I don't even know what that means.
我都不懂那是什么意思
Do you know how many people I've killed --
你知道我杀过多少人吗
I mean looked into their eyes, watched them die?
盯着他们的眼睛 眼睁睁地看着他们死去
It's what you do.
这是你的工作
And you do it so very well.
而且你干得非常出色
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表