剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
A few month ago,
几个月前
a family was murdered in a hotel in Alexandria.
有一家人在亚历山大的一家酒店里被杀害了
Wasn't there a son?
不是有个儿子吗
He was down at the pool when it happened.
事情发生时他在游泳池
Didn't see anything till he came up and found them.
在他上楼发现家人之前 什么也没看到
Have you ever seen these people before?
你以前见过这些人吗
I'm Ann Chadwick from the Child Advocacy Center.
我是儿童权益中心的安·查德威克
Healing... it's gonna take time.
抚平伤痕 需要时间
I'm sorry you have to work with Captain Larrick.
很抱歉你得与拉里克上校合作
He's dangerous and unpredictable
他是个危险人物 而且难以捉摸
and puts you and your family at risk.
让你和你的家人置于险境
You're back already?
你这就回去了
Yeah, I had a personal emergency.
是啊 有紧急私事要处理
Hello?
你好
Hey, is Bobby there?
鲍比在吗
Bobby who?
哪个鲍比
How was study group? Fine.
学习小组怎么样 挺好
There's lasagna in the refrigerator,
如果你要我热点吃的
if you want me to heat anything up.
冰箱里有千层面
I'm not hungry. Okay.
我不饿 好吧
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
Why won't you let me go to the summer retreat?
为什么不让我去夏令营
Because I don't think
因为我觉得
it's the right thing for you to do this summer.
你这个暑假不该去
But why? Can you give me one good reason why?
为什么 你能给我一个合理的原因吗
Because I'm your mother.
因为我是你的母亲
The FBI knows about Emmett and Leanne.
联调局知道埃米特和琳恩了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah. The bug's back up.
从窃听器里听到的
I mean, the sound quality is a little off.
音质有点差
They were talking about it in Gaad's office.
他们在盖德的办公室谈论这事
And they know that Emmett and Leanne worked for the KGB.
他们还知道埃米特和琳恩是克格勃特工
And Stan Beeman paid their son a visit.
斯坦·比曼去找他们的儿子了
Shit.
该死
I signaled the Centre.
我给中心发了信
What'd they say?
他们怎么说
Haven't heard back yet.
还没收到回复
I'm gonna go see Jared.
我要去见杰瑞德
No. No. It is too risky right now.
不行 现在去太冒险了
He could be under surveillance.
他可能正被人监视着
If he is, I'll see that,
如果真是这样 我会发现的
and I'll stay away.
就不会接近
The Centre's gonna want to know
中心会想知道
what Stan said to him about his parents.
斯坦都说了些什么关于他父母的事
You think you can count on the bug for that
你觉得能指望在接下去的24小时内
in the next 24 hours?
从窃听器里听到这个吗
I want to know.
我想知道
I never gave him Leanne's letter.
我没把琳恩的信给他
You did what you thought was best.
你做了你认为最好的选择
I made a promise.
我承诺过
And now he may have found out from an American.
现在 他可能从一个美国人口中得知了这件事
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
Sir?
长官
Emmett Connors died at the age of 4 from a raccoon bite --
埃米特·康纳斯四岁时被浣熊咬了
rabies.
得狂犬病而死
His KGB partner assumed the identity of Leanne Riley,
他的克格勃同事盗用了琳恩·莱利的身份
who died at birth in Springfield, Missouri.
而那本人在密苏里州斯普林菲尔德出生时就夭折了
What did her autopsy report say?
她的尸检报告怎么说
No scar from a bullet wound on her torso.
躯干上没有枪伤
You should be happy. Your girl was telling the truth.
你该高兴才是 你那位线人说的是实话
On the other hand, how the hell many illegals are there
话说回来 华盛顿地区
in the D.C. area -- four? Six?
到底有多少间谍 四个 六个
A dozen?
还是一打
Are you all right, Beeman?
你还好吗 比曼
I'm fine, sir.
我没事 长官
Things are a little... unsettled at home.
就是家里出了点事
Marriage. No time-outs.
婚姻啊 没省心的时候
No.
的确
I've been married 17 years.
我结婚17年了
Happily, for the most part.
多数时间都幸福美满
Luck of the draw.
算我运气好
Here.
给你
What's this?
这是什么
Your commendation.
给你的奖状
The agency's way of saying thank you
这算是搞定达莫伦
for dispatching Dameran.
局里给的谢礼
Why are you here?
你来干什么
Just to see you, see how you're doing.
就是看看你 看看你怎样了
What's new?
有什么新鲜事吗
Uh, uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
How's school?
学校怎么样
Okay.
还好
An FBI agent came to see me.
有个联调局探员来找过我
Really? Why?
是吗 怎么了
He said it had something to do with the murders.
他说是有关凶杀案的事
What?
什么事
I don't know. He didn't say.
不知道 他没说
It upset you?
你在为这事烦心吗
Yeah.
是
What did he want to know?
他想知道什么
Uh, he showed me...
他给我看了...
He showed me two drawings of people, and some photos.
给我看了两个人的画像和几张照片
Your parents?
是你的父母吗
No, somebody else.
不是 是别人
I don't know. He just...
我也不清楚 他就是
He just wanted to know if I'd seen them before, if...
问我以前见过那两个人吗
if I knew who they were.
认不认识他俩
Do you?
你见过吗
No.
没有
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
I know you're not.
我知道你不蠢
I don't -- I don't know what's going on,
我不清楚这都是怎么回事
but I want to know what's going on.
但我想弄明白
Did he say anything else,
他还说别的了吗
the FBI agent?
那个联调局特工
Yeah. He said I should call him if I remembered anything
说了 他说如果我想起什么
or if anything suspicious happened.
或是有可疑的事就给他打电♥话♥
I scoured the budgets on our aeronautics programs
我仔细看了航♥空♥计划的预算
and found an anomaly in one numbered C212.
发现有个编号♥C212的项目有点奇怪
It's a category of $100 million, coded as non-accountable.
是个一亿级别的项目 非实报实销
What does that mean?
什么意思
It could mean anything.
可能有好多种意思呢
Either the bean counters at Lockheed don't know,
要么洛克西德公♥司♥的会计师也不知情
or they don't want me to know.
要么就是他们不想让我知道
$100 million would create a large hole.
一亿可不是小钱
It's a lot of expenditures. But against what? There's no...
是笔大花销 但花在哪儿了
There's no goods, no services. There's not even a code name.
货物 服务都没有 连项目代码都没有
It really makes you feel like there's a flashing red light.
看着就让人觉得不对劲
Stealth?
"秘密行动"吗
I don't know what else it could be.
我不知道还能是什么了
Do you think you could find out?
你能查清楚吗
I'm the numbers guy.
我是跟数字打交道的
There's no way I can get into that.
我没法探听到内部消息
There's a guy -- John Skeevers,
有一位约翰·斯凯弗斯
uh, an aeronautics engineer. Brilliant.
一个航♥空♥工程师 是个天才
He worked for Lockheed for years.
他为洛克希德公♥司♥工作多年
We both like fly fishing.
我们都喜欢玩飞钓
He helped develop the SR-71.
他帮忙研发了SR-71侦察机
Uh, the spy plane? Yeah.
那种间谍飞机吗 是的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表