剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Seriously? The president?
真的吗 总统
At this level,
位高如此
there aren't that many people he can trust.
反而没有多少能够信任的人
How do I know you're not making all this up?
我怎么知道这些不是你瞎编的
Oh, my God.
我的天
So handsome.
真英俊
The things I'm telling you...
我告诉你的事情
you don't joke around about.
你不要随便乱说
It could be dangerous.
会惹祸上身的
Dangerous.
惹祸上身
You know, most people...
大多数人
They get into their warm beds at night.
晚上欣然自得地钻进暖和的被窝
They have no idea what really goes on out there.
根本不知道外面发生了什么事
The sheer number of people
有那么多人处心积虑
working to destroy our way of life.
想毁掉我们的生活方式
You -- you know why
你知道为什么
I've dedicated my life to stopping them?
我要用毕生的精力去阻止他们吗
Why?
为什么
Because...
因为
Because...
因为
You ready for this?
准备好欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥了吗
I don't know. Think about something else.
我不知道 想点其他的吧
Take deep breaths.
深呼吸
It's just...
只是...
They used to tell stories about this guy, you know?
当年有很多关于这家伙的传奇故事
He killed a lot of people.
他杀过不少人
You know how guys like him kill people?
你知道他这种人是怎么杀人的吗
They plan it for weeks, and they always come up from behind.
筹划数周 而且总是从背后突袭
Fighting face-to-face, that's a different story.
正面交手可就大不相同了
I heard once he got in a bar fight
我听说他有一次在酒吧斗殴
with the entire Japanese Olympic Judo Team.
对手是整个日本奥林匹克柔道队
Took out four of 'em before the rest of 'em ran.
他打趴下4个 剩下的都落荒而逃
Which year? Because '6♥4♥ to '72 were pussies.
哪年的事 6♥4♥年到72年三届选手都很弱
They didn't even medal.
他们连奖牌都没捞着
I need to look out your living room window for a few minutes.
我要借你家客厅的窗户一用
Time?
时间
Minus 22.
倒计时22分钟
No, what time is it?
我是问现在几点了
Um...It's 9:15.
9点15分
The capitals are in L.A., start soon.
华盛顿首都队到洛杉矶了 比赛快开始了
You follow the NHL?
你看冰球比赛吗
I like football.
我喜欢橄榄球
She's in. Third floor, three east.
她进去了 三楼 东边第三户
He's at the corner.
他在街角
Immigration! We just want to talk!
我们是移♥民♥局的 得找你谈谈
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Help!
救命
Don't get too close!
别跟得太近
Watch the corner!
小心拐角
I know you're not supposed to kill me.
我知道你不能杀我
I don't think you understand how unpopular you are.
看来你不太清楚自己有多不受欢迎
I could deliver you in a hundred pieces.
我可以把你千刀万剐
They'd give me a separate medal for each one.
把你剁成多少块 我就有多少奖牌拿
He's not police! He's not police!
他不是警♥察♥ 他不是警♥察♥
You have the right to remain silent! He's not really police!
你有权保持沉默 他是假冒警♥察♥
Help! Call for help! Anything you say and do will
救命 快打电♥话♥求助 你所说的任何话
can and will be used against you in a court of law!
都将用于呈堂证供
Keep your eyes open.
别昏过去
All right. It's okay. Deep breaths.
好了 没事的 深呼吸
Look at me. Rob? Rob?
看着我 罗伯 罗伯
Keep your eyes on me.
看着我
Heavy bleeding, he's got 10, 15 minutes.
大出血 还能撑10到15分钟
Arlington Methodist,
先去阿灵顿卫理公会医院
then 66 to the Beltway to the drop site?
再走66街 上环城道到移交地点吗
No, we blew our whole window on the chase.
不 因为追赶错过了窗口期
We won't make it.
我们来不及了
So? Parkway to the Beltway.
那走公园路到环城道吗
He dies, and 50/50 we miss the handoff anyway.
他必丧命 我们仍有一半可能无法移交
No, the mission comes first!
不行 任务第一
I can help you. I can make you rich.
我能帮你们 让你们一夜暴富
Shut up!
闭嘴
You go in a John Doe.
别透露自己的身份
If you live, do not go back to Boston.
如果有幸活了下来 别回波士顿
Assume they're on you.
他们很有可能会盯上你
All right? You got to walk from here.
懂了吗 现在你得自己走了
You were trained to surmount any obstacle.
你是受过训的 要战胜任何困难
Go!
快去吧
Back is clear.
无人跟踪
Time?
时间
Minus 7.
倒计时7分钟
There's another way, please.
还有其他解决办法
Listen to me. We can all sit down --
听我说 我们可以坐下来
Shut up!
闭嘴
Why is everyone so punctual in this business?
这行怎么所有人都这么守时
counterintellegence is a place you'd be right now, Stan.
你该留在反间谍部门 斯坦
I mean, what's it take to rob a bank?
抢银行能有多大技术含量
Stick a couple fingers in your pocket and say,
把手指放在口袋里比划枪的形状 然后说
"Give me all your money"?
"把你的钱都给我"吗
In C.I., we're up against
在反谍部 我们对付的是
the most sophisticated enemy in the world.
世上最奸诈狡猾的敌人
I'll tell you one good thing about bank robbers --
银行抢劫犯起码有一个优点
They speak english.
他们说英语
They got me in beginning Russian four days a week.
他们让我每周学4天初级俄语
Ugh. You got an ear for languages?
你有语言天赋吗
You know, I had a very attractive French teacher one year in high school.
我高中曾遇到一位迷人的法语老师
I got a b-plus.
结果得了B+
Oh, coffee.
咖啡
Ah, just what I need.
正合我意
We getting started soon, there, boss?
马上开始吧 头儿
Timoshev isn't here. He's 20 minutes late.
蒂莫舍夫还没到 他迟到20钟了
Maybe he had a little too much vodka last night.
可能昨晚喝多了伏特加
I have been working with him since he defected.
自从他变节之后我一直跟他共事
He hasn't been 20 seconds late for anything.
他做任何事都不会迟到超过20秒
Where's he coming in from?
他从哪儿过来
I don't know.
我不知道
He only deals with the director and the A.G.
他只跟局长和司法部长打交道
I don't even know where he stayed last night.
我都不知道他昨晚在哪儿
Mormon.
摩♥门♥教♥徒
Since Reagan got elected,
里根当选之后
he starts these meetings at 7:00 a.m.
他开会都放在早上七点
Reagan's not a mormon.
里根又不是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Fundamentalist, whatever. The goal is the same --
正统派基♥督♥徒 随便什么 目标都一样
To wear down the enemy by waking up earlier than they do.
要累垮敌人就得起得比敌人早
Who's Timoshev?
蒂莫舍夫是谁
He's this ex-KGB colonel.
前克格勃陆军上校
Blew the whistle on these directorate "S" undercover agents
揭发了克格勃S局的卧底
supposedly hiding all over the U.S.
他们可能藏在美国的任何地方
Super-secret identities --
顶级机密的身份
no one has any idea who they are.
谁都不知道他们是谁
What, you don't buy it?
怎么 你不信吗
There's not a single piece of evidence.
没有一丁点证据
Look. You get these guys like Timoshev, right?
你知道蒂莫舍夫这种人吧
They come over. They get these huge resettlement packages.
他们被策反过来 得到重新安置福利
We're talking millions of dollars.
那可是几百万美金
So, they say things to us to justify it.
他们说点什么来证明自己
They make up stories to make us happy.
编些故事出来取悦我们
Super-secret spies living next door.
顶级机密的间谍就住在隔壁
They look like us, they speak better English than we do.
与我们并无二致 英语说得比我们更溜
According to Timoshev,
据蒂莫舍夫所说
they're not allowed to say
他们一到美国
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表