剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
find out what they asked the other folks
提前问问其他人
before going in there.
联调局都问了什么
No. No. That would be suspicious.
别 那样太可疑了
All right.
好吧
I'll just go in, then.
那我就直接去
Look, you don't have to worry about me.
不用担心我
I'll be fine.
不会有事的
Paul...
保罗
Emmett.
埃米特
Emmett taught me how to handle this situation.
埃米特教过我如何应对这种状况
Yeah, he was -- he was one of the best.
是啊 他出类拔萃
Yes, he was.
的确
I miss him, too.
我也很想他
But we're working together now.
但现在我们合作了
And you need to trust me.
你得相信我
You give me orders. I'll follow them.
你下令 我执行
But you inherited me.
你只是接手管理我
You didn't... see something in me.
并不是发现了我的过人之处
Fred, the Americans are getting more ruthless by the day.
弗雷德 美国人越来越残忍♥了
And those propeller plans that you got for me,
你偷来的螺旋桨设计图
the plans you and Emmett worked to steal.
你和埃米特合力偷到的那些设计图
They were fake.
都是假的
Fake?
假的
160 Soviet seamen died.
害死了160名苏联海员
Oh, God.
天哪
They planted fake plans all over the country
他们把假的设计图放到了全国各地
and then just waited for us to take one.
只等我们去偷取
I keep thinking about all the planning it took.
我一直在想布这么大的局的代价
And I wondered -- did they even care
我就想不通 他们都不在乎
how many people die?
会有多少人因此丧命吗
This administration --
这个政♥府♥
the stuff they get away with makes me sick.
他们犯下罪行却不必付出代价 真让我恶心
Yeah.
是啊
Think about what they did
明天会面的时候
when you go into that room tomorrow.
就想着他们的所作所为
Or whenever you feel the least bit intimidated,
或者在你感到害怕的时候
just think about all those...kids that died.
就想想那些死去的孩子
Paige.
佩姬
Go away.
走开
Turn it off!
把灯关了
Get up.
起来
Why?
为什么
Because I said so.
因为我让你起来
Clean the refrigerator.
清理冰箱
What?
什么
You woke me up to clean the refrigerator?
你叫醒我就为了清理冰箱
Yes.
是的
And after that, mop the floors
弄完之后 把地拖了
and fold the towels in the basement.
再把地下室里的毛巾叠好
I have school tomorrow. Why are you doing this?
我明天还要上学呢 你这是干什么
You want to be a grown-up?
你不是想当个大人
You want to spend money the way you want?
想随心所欲地花钱吗
Being a grown-up means doing things
当大人意味着
you don't want to do -- all the time.
总要去做不想做的事
It means working when you are exhausted
意味着即使筋疲力尽也要工作
and almost never getting what you want when you want it.
而且几乎从来得不到想要的东西
Your father and I never had a childhood.
我和你♥爸♥爸没有童年
Nothing came easy for us -- ever.
我们的一切都是辛苦得来的
You're so lucky, Paige.
你太幸运了 佩姬
Mop and bucket are in the basement.
拖把和水桶在地下室
You know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I do.
知道
Then we can forgo the pleasantries.
那客套话咱就省了
This war has gotten very personal for me.
这场战争已经牵扯到我个人了
And I need you to listen carefully,
你现在给我好好听着
because it affects you, too.
因为你也会受牵连
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
I'm in a lot of trouble
我最近麻烦不少
because your Soviet foreign minister
因为你们苏联的外♥交♥部♥长
won't accept that Vlad Kosygin
不肯相信弗拉基·柯西金
was the tragic victim of a mugging gone wrong.
是死于一场抢劫意外的
I could lose my job
我可能会因此
or even go to jail because of it.
丢工作 甚至蹲牢子
If either of those things happens,
如果以上两件事有任何一件发生了
I'll make sure you go down with me.
我保证 你也得给我做垫背
Uh, nothing. Thank you.
什么都不需要 谢谢
Before he disappeared,
理查德·帕特森失踪前
Richard Patterson gave a very detailed testimony
曾给了我一份非常详尽的证词
about his kidnapping and torture by two KGB illegals.
里面说到他被两名克格勃特工绑♥架♥并折磨
The second my punishment is handed down,
一旦我受到处罚
I'll release his classified testimony to the press.
就立刻向媒体公布这份机密供词
Now, think of what that will mean for you
想想这对你
and your people at the rezidentura --
以及你们基地的人意味着什么
all those deportations.
你们所有人都将被遣返回国
Moscow will not be pleased when they have to rebuild
苏联政♥府♥不得不从头开始部署在美的行动
their US Operation from scratch.
他们肯定要气疯了
As we like to say in America, "Heads will roll" --
用我们的俗话说 那就是要"人头落地"啊
your head being at the top of the list.
而你肯定是首当其冲的
So...
所以...
you see, problem is now yoproblem.
你瞧 我的问题现在也是你的问题
I heard so much about you, Mr. Gaad.
我早就久仰你的大名 盖德先生
I hoped that one day,
我曾希望某天
we would have the chance to meet face-to-face.
能有机会见见你本人
I just wish it was under less trying circumstances.
只是气氛不要如此恼人
Good day.
日安
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You are here
请你过来
because the KGB is targeting you, your family,
是因为克格勃已经锁定了你 你的家人
everyone and anyone you care about.
以及所有你在乎的人
They won't get anything from me.
他们不会从我这里拿到任何情报的
They are masters at exploiting weakness.
他们是挖掘人性弱点的高手
We all have weaknesses.
我们都有软肋
We all do.
人人皆是
And they will find yours.
而他们一定会找出你的
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做什么
We're gonna go through your file
我们会详细研究你的档案
and go over all the parts of your life
并排查你生活中任何
that make you the most vulnerable to them --
会被他们抓住以利用的部分
financially, emotionally, sexually.
无论是经济上 情感上 还是两性问题上
No, no, no. I-I'm not at all comfortable with this.
不行 这太不自在了
Well, it's not my first choice, either,
我也不想这样
but I'm going to need you to tell me things --
但你需要对我坦白
secrets that you might not have told anyone else.
你从未跟任何人说起过的秘密
Because that is where their power lies --
因为克格勃的力量之源
in secrets.
就是秘密
If they can keep you afraid and ashamed,
如果他们让你畏惧 或羞愧
then they can keep you silent.
那他们就能让你保持缄默
And if they can keep you silent, they can control you.
如果是这样 那他们就控制住了你
Have you ever been engaged to be married?
你有没有跟任何人订过婚 或结过婚
No.
没有
And how many close friends would you say you have?
你有多少亲近的朋友
Few. Not many.
没几个 很少
Could you be more specific?
能再具体一点吗
Uh, two, I think.
两个吧
Um, you never really know enough about people, though.
不过没人能真正了解另一个人
So, are you -- are you gonna say
你是要说
that because I'm a loner, I'm more vulnerable?
我为人孤僻 所以就更脆弱吗
Look, I'm not sure how they will approach you,
我不知道他们会怎么接近你
but I am sure that they will.
但他们一定会的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表