剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Uh, pretty soon, all of our records
用不了多久 我们所有的记录
will have a duplicate presence on the computer.
都会在电脑上有备份
And that's a good thing?
这算是好事吗
Less redundancy.
减少冗余
Well, where did everything go?
东西都去哪儿了
Oh, um, we're archiving that section.
我们正在对那个区域存档
Um, but what did you need?
你要找什么
Soviet embassy logs -- they're in a box.
苏联♥大♥使♥馆♥日志 在一个盒子里
I can make a quick copy.
我快速复印一下
Oh, no, no. No. T-this is great.
不用 不用 这样很好
Here, uh, let me show you how it's gonna work from here on in.
来 我演示给你看这东西怎么用
What are the dates you need?
你需要什么时候的日志
last three months.
近三个月
And, uh, anyone in particular?
有特别关注的人吗
Oleg Igorevich Burov.
奥列格·伊戈列维奇·布罗夫
Burov.
布罗夫
That's one "R" or two?
一个R 还是两个
One.
一个
All right. Here it comes.
好了 出来了
I can take it from here.
下面的我来就行了
You know, Martha doesn't seem...
玛莎看上去不像...
What?
什么
Like someone who'd go for the aggressive type.
喜欢强硬型的
You never know what people are into.
人心永远都猜不透
That's true.
那倒是
What kind?
哪种
What?
什么
Of wild animal.
哪种野兽
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑呢吧
Maybe. I don't know.
或许吧 不知道
Would Clark ever be unfaithful?
克拉克会不忠吗
I think I would like to try it with Clark.
我想和克拉克试试
I don't know what you imagine he's like, Elizabeth --
我不知道你把他想象成什么样子 伊丽莎白...
I'm just curious. That's all I'm saying.
我只是好奇 仅此而已
I mean, you know, because...
我是说 因为...
What? Are you scared?
怎么 你怕了吗
Scared? No.
怕 才没有
Good.
那就好
You gonna get that?
去接一下好吗
Hello?
喂
Yes.
对
She'd-- well, it's not the end of the season.
她 这赛季还没结束呢
Yes.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Paige! What happened?
佩姬 怎么了
She quit the volleyball team. Coming.
她退出排球队了 来了
Why did you quit the volleyball team?
你为什么退出排球队
You love volleyball.
你喜欢排球的
I just lost interest.
我只是失去兴趣了
No. What happened? Nothing.
不 发生什么了 没有
I'm not allowed to change?
我就不能改变吗
No. Will you... talk to her?
不 你跟她聊聊
I'll get this. I was gonna tell you.
我来接电♥话♥ 我打算告诉你们的
Hello? Ms. Jennings?
你好 詹宁斯女士
This is Mrs. Jennings. You were going to?
我是詹宁斯太太 你打算
Well, if you don't want to play,
就算你想退出
you wait till the end of the season.
也要等到赛季结束
What's the big deal? I was only on the "B" squad anyway.
有什么大不了 那不过是支二流球队
We already have a delivery service. Thank you very much.
我们已经有送货服务了 非常感谢
Are you sure? "Dependability" is our middle name.
你确定吗 "可靠"可是我们的代名词
You don't just quit.
你不能就这样退出
We'll keep it in mind. Thank you very much.
我们会考虑的 非常感谢
Can I go do my homework now?
我现在能去做作业了吗
Yes.
去吧
What is going on with her?
她到底怎么回事
Whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait.
不管是怎么回事 都得等等了
Centre has determined that Martial Eagle
中心已经确认"战鹰"
is an operation to train Nicaraguan contras
是在美国本土一处秘密基地
at a secret base on U.S. soil.
训练尼加拉瓜反抗军的行动
So, Larrick?
那拉里克呢
They reviewed your request, and --
他们审议过你们的请求了...
Our "request"?
我们的"请求"
We brought them a fantastic piece of intelligence,
我们给他们挖到了一条极好的情报
which they're thrilled with.
他们对此兴奋不已
So now it's time to keep us and our family safe.
现在该保护我们和家人了
And they understand that.
他们知道
You know, nothing is more important to them than your safety.
对他们来说 没什么比你们的安全更重要
Sounds like something is.
他们的行动可不像这意思啊
I think you understand
你们应该清楚
how much this operation means to the Americans,
这个行动对美国人来说有多重要
which is why you didn't kill Larrick
所以你们当时有机会杀死拉里克
when you had the chance.
也并没有下手
We conferred with our fraternal organization in Nicaragua.
我们与尼加拉瓜的兄弟组织交换了意见
They now believe that contra field commanders
他们认为来美国商议作战计划的
traveling to the United States for briefings
反抗军战地指挥官
must be training here.
一定就在这里受训
And?
还有呢
You're being tasked with
你们的任务是
assassinating the field commanders and exposing the camps.
暗♥杀♥战地指挥官 曝光训练营
The American people deserve to know
美国民众有权知道
what their government's doing behind their backs.
他们的政♥府♥背着他们到底在做些什么
You'll need Larrick.
你们需要拉里克
There are other ways.
还有其他办法的
He's our way into the camp.
我们得利用他进入训练营
The Centre understands the danger he presents,
中心很清楚他所带来的危险
but knows you're well-equipped to handle these risks.
但他们深知你们一定能处理好这些风险
Where is the camp?
训练营在哪
And when will the field commanders be on site?
战地指挥官又什么时候会到
That's yet to be determined.
尚需确认
And how exactly does the Centre expect us to determine that?
中心指望我们怎么确认
Don't do that.
别这样
I'm grateful to you.
我很感谢你
I needed help, and you were there for me.
我需要帮助时 你就出现帮了我
It's about to get harder, Lucia.
事情只会愈发难办 露西娅
I came here for the revolution.
我为革命而来
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
What did your people tell you?
你的上级是怎么跟你说的
Only that I should do what you say.
只说了要听你吩咐行事
Did you follow my advice about your congressional aide?
你听我建议对待那位国会助理了吗
Did you make him your boyfriend?
你让他做你男朋友了吗
I toy with him -- keep him chasing me.
我玩弄着他 让他追着我跑
Men like that.
男人就喜欢这样
Have you slept with him?
你跟他睡过了吗
You shouldn't give that away so easily.
不该这么轻易就跟对方上♥床♥
I need to get into his congressman's private office.
我得进入国会议员的私人办公室
The Capital's a public building. That part's not a problem.
国会大厦是公共建筑 进去不难
You need to get me the rest of the way.
接下来就得靠你帮我了
Of course.
好的
We're fighting for the same thing, the two of us.
我们俩正为同一个目标而奋斗
We need to make this happen fast.
我们得尽快办好这件事
I understand.
我知道了
Good.
很好
Take it easy, or you won't be able to make my night.
悠着点 不然你今晚可就不能让人家开心了哦
Don't worry. I'm a man of my word.
别担心 我说到做到
Hey, what's going on out there?
你在外面干什么呢
I thought I heard something.
我好像听到了什么声音
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I want to see the seat of power.
我想见识一下权力的宝座
Does that turn you on?
那会让你性致高昂吗
Mm, I want to rub my tetas all over the congressman's desk.
我想用双乳蹭遍议员的写字台
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表