剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on The Americans
《美国谍梦》前情提要
He met with Kate. I saw him with her.
他见了凯特 我看见他们在一起
Maybe they're just a step ahead of us.
或许他们只是抢先我们一步
They're supposed to be taking care of him.
他们本就该照顾他的
It's not you that I want.
我想要的不是你
It's the scumbags who killed my friends.
而是杀死我朋友的那些混♥蛋♥
Echo?
Echo
I understand it's some sort of computer program,
我知道是某种电脑程序
But that's all I know.
但我也只知道这么多
And the fact that the KGB wants to get their hands on it.
还有克格勃想窃取成果
They want us to move on something -- now.
他们想让我们继续下一任务 马上开始
Paint samples they use on a stealth aircraft.
获取一架隐形飞机的涂料样本
They make radar-absorbent paint, and we need a sample.
他们是制♥造♥雷达吸收涂料的 我们需要样品
We have shoes with special soles
我们有特制的鞋
that would pick up traces of what we need.
鞋底可以采集我们需要的材料
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
When you deliver the Echo program to me,
你什么时候把Echo程序给我
I will let Nina Sergeevna go free.
我什么时候放妮娜·谢尔盖维纳走
And you two love birds can fly off together.
你们两只爱情鸟就可以比翼双飞了
Here you go.
给你
Anywhere on the factory floor, 45 seconds.
随便在工厂里走上四十五秒
The paint dust is microscopic.
涂料粉极其微小
You won't see it, but it's everywhere.
肉眼看不见 但到处都有
Got it. And more isn't better.
懂了 不用贪多
Just get what you need and move on.
东西到手就撤
When you get back to your car, put them in here.
等你回到车上 把鞋放在这里面
There's a dumpster on Rockland between 11th and 12th.
罗克兰第十一街和第十二街中间有个垃圾桶
Just throw them in there,
扔在那里面
then call from a phone booth
然后去五个街区外的一个电♥话♥亭打给我们
five blocks down on Purchase and 11th.
地点在帕切斯街和第十一街路口
This is the number for this phone booth here.
这是这里这个电♥话♥亭的号♥码
You look ready. Are you ready?
看起来你已经准备好了 对吗
I'm ready.
是的
Great.
很好
We'll wait for your call.
我们等你的电♥话♥
Good luck.
祝你好运
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
Are you kidding?
你还不知道吗
N-- it's not just that.
不仅仅因为那个
I know you.
我了解你
Something else is going on with you.
还出了别的事
Well, maybe you just don't know me as well as you think.
也许你并没有你想的那么了解我
46 Alpha. Copy.
46A分队 收到
What do you want to do about Paige?
佩姬的事你打算怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, she's 14.
她才十四岁
She's...going to give us a hard time.
正是叛逆的时候
I can't believe she's in Pennsylvania by herself.
她居然独自去了宾州
When I was 14, my mother had diphtheria.
我十四岁的时候 妈妈得了白喉
I took care of her for 10 months.
我照顾了她十个月
No one helped me.
没人帮我
I went to school. I --
我还要上学 还...
That must have been hard.
肯定不好过吧
There were these gangs in Tobolsk for years after the war.
战后好多年 在托博尔斯克都有那种一帮帮的人
And I used to have to get milk from halfway across the city.
那时为了弄点牛奶 我要横跨大半个城市
And, sometimes, I'd get...jumped on the way back.
有时在回去的路上 会被人攻击
I was a couple years younger than Henry is now.
当年我比亨利现在还小一些
And one day, I noticed this kid following me,
有一天 我发现有个孩子跟着我
and I recognized him from the week before,
前一周我就见过他
which meant the others were waiting ahead.
说明其他人在前面等着
And I just decided, "That's it. No more."
我下定决心 "不要忍♥气吞声了"
So I turned around, I double-backed,
转身原路返回
Attention, all units. And
全体注意 然后...
127 zone, shots fired at 5327 Industry Concourse Boulevard.
127区 工业广场路5327号♥有人开枪
This is 42-Alpha, dispatch.
这里是42A分队 调度台
Suspect has exited building -- possibly wounded.
嫌犯已离开大楼 可能受伤了
Location unknown.
行踪不明
Suspect is described as white, middle-aged male,
据描述 嫌犯是中年白人男性
Go. Balding...
我们走 秃顶
Stop, stop, stop!
停车 停车
Hello?
喂
I did it. I got it.
我成功了 我拿到了
I-I-I'm -- I'm shot.
我中枪了
Are you at the phone booth we talked about?
你在我们说好的那个电♥话♥亭吗
Yes, and I...put what you wanted where we said.
是的 我把东西放到你说的地方了
Were you followed?
有人跟着你吗
No. No. I don't --
没有 我没...
Oh, my god. I'm bleeding.
天哪 我流血了
The, uh, guard stopped me.
保安拦住了我
I didn't have a pass for the floor.
我没有通行证
He grabbed me. I pushed him.
他抓住了我 我推开了他
And I ran.
然后我跑了
There's a lot of blood.
我流了很多血
Stay where you are. We'll be right there.
待在那儿别动 我们这就过来
He dropped the package. He's at the phone booth.
他把包裹扔下了 人在电♥话♥亭里
North, south sides of location clear.
现场南北两侧安全
Units converge on east 10th to east 15th.
各单位集中搜寻东十街至东十五街
Copy that on east 10th.
东十街收到
Go.
走
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes!
拒绝核武器
Copy that.
收到
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes!
拒绝核武器
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
"No more nukes! No more nukes!"
拒绝核武器 拒绝核武器
44 Alpha. He got it.
这里是44A分队 他拿到了
Suspect appears to be in a phone booth
嫌疑人好像在帕切斯大街和第十一街
at the corner of Purchase and 11th.
拐角处的电♥话♥亭里
Copy that, 44 Alpha.
收到 44A分队
Copy that.
收到
You have the suspect, Charlie?
抓到嫌疑人了吗 查理
Uh, suspect in custody -- bleeding bad. We need EMT.
嫌疑人被扣押 失血过多 我们需要急救医生
Okay, paramedics are three minutes out.
好的 医护人员三分钟后到
Uh, he's cold gray.
他身体冰凉 面色发灰
Get the coroner out here. He's gone.
叫验尸官来 他死了
BY ABU 20180416
美国谍梦
I appreciate your concern, Agent Beeman,
感谢你的关心 比曼探员
but I can assure you there's no way
但我可以向你保证
the Soviets can get near Echo.
苏联方面绝不可能接近Echo程序
It's not on the ARPANET?
程序没在阿帕网络上吗
No. There is only one place where it runs.
没有 只有一个地方可以运行
It's here.
就是这里
Single-compartmented vault.
单独隔离库
One mainframe.
一台主机
Well, I want to interview anyone who works with the program...
我想问问与这个程序相关的所有人
review their security files.
检查他们的安全档案
D.O.D. security reviewed all our personnel
国防部安全机构不到一个月前
less than a month ago.
刚检查过我们所有人
Can't you just, uh, review those reports?
你就不能看看那些报告吗
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
Just trying to save a little time.
我只是想节省点时间
You want to meet them, I can set it up.
你想见他们 我可以安排
Thank you.
谢谢你
What about copies of the program?
那程序的副本呢
There are three disks in the world,
世界上只有三张磁盘
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表