剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on "The Americans"...
《美国谍梦》前情提要
the Centre started a program to develop officers
中心开启一项特工发展计划
they're calling Second Generation Illegals.
他们称之为间谍二代
They want Paige to be next.
他们下一个想发展的是佩姬
I trained as hard as I could every day.
我每天都努力训练
I'm not afraid anymore.
我再也不害怕了
And you're not going to be, either.
你也会不再害怕的
So, I met someone.
所以 我遇见了一个人
Hey, this is Philip. Philip, Renee.
他是菲利普 菲利普 这是勒妮
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
She's moving in.
她搬进来了
What is it?
什么事
Oh, j-just stuff from work.
工作上的事
Oleg Burov is back in Moscow.
奥列格·布罗夫回莫斯科了
We can go with the tape you made of him
我们可以用你对他的录音
admitting their defector was actually KGB.
他在录音里承认他们的"叛徒"是克格勃
You're going to get him killed.
你会害死他的
I swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, Agent Beeman.
我发誓遵守美国宪法 比曼探员
Unlike you, I haven't forgotten what that means.
我不像你 我没有忘记它的意义
When you're walking in the dark, you don't know the answer,
当你在黑暗中行走时 你并不知道答案
but you have an instinct for how to move forward.
但你有着前进的本能
I can't just get this order from them
我不能就只是服从命令
and do whatever they say.
他们说什么就做什么
It's not just me having a hard time.
并不是只有我一人辛苦
It's you, too.
你也是
We're allowed to have a life.
我们是可以有自己的生活的
I can't.
我不能
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Maybe you should stop... run the travel agency.
或许你该收手 经营旅游中介
You need me, Elizabeth.
你需要我 伊丽莎白
I don't want to see you like this anymore.
我不想再看到你这样下去
I'm, uh, just about to leave.
我马上出门
You sure you don't want to go with me?
你确定不跟我一起去
I've got work.
我还得工作
Okay.
好吧
I wish I could just run off
我也希望我能
and go watch Henry play hockey right now, Philip.
抛下工作去看亨利打曲棍球 菲利普
I know.
我知道
Have a good trip.
玩得开心
Go, Henry, go!
上 亨利 快上
Let's go! Come on!
冲啊 上
Way to go, Henry!
加油 亨利
Now stay with him! Stay with him!
盯紧他 盯紧他
Come on! Back, back! Back!
快 回防 回防
Go, Henry!
上啊 亨利
Go! Shoot it! Shoot it!
上 射门 射门
Get him, Henry! Get him, Henry!
干掉他 亨利
Looks like Henry's got a little fan club going.
亨利可有不少粉丝呢
Theo's kicking butt today.
西奥今天状态很好
I taught him everything he knows.
都是我教的
Way to go, Jordy!
加油 乔迪
Come on!
加油
They were all so man-hungry.
她们都太想要男人了
Lyudmila, anyway.
至少拉德米菈是这样
And the families, with money -- it was all so...
还有那些家庭 钱 都太
Normal?
普通
And the way they lived in the beginning,
还有开头她们的生活方式
it was like my freshman-year dorm.
和我第一年住校时差不多
I lived in a workers' dormitory when I was young.
我年轻的时候住在工人宿舍
It was hard work, but we had a lot of fun.
工作很辛苦 但是我们很开心
Really?
是吗
We would sneak boys in at night.
我们晚上会偷偷带男孩回去
That's why I live off-campus.
所以我才不住校
I thought Katerina was great.
我觉得卡特琳娜挺好
Yeah, she was so determined. And brave.
是啊 她很有主意 很勇敢
She reminded me of you, Mom.
让我想起你 妈妈
Thank you.
谢谢
In that skirt suit, with the vest,
穿着裙装 背心
running that whole factory.
管理整个工厂
Fantastic. Yeah.
很棒 是啊
That's how it is there.
那里就是这样
But then she let that guy --
但是她后来让那个男的
put her in her place.
摆布她
Like...dominate her.
掌控她
I hated that.
我不喜欢
Sometimes it's a little more traditional there.
有时候那里也比较传统
But some women I know would have cracked his head open.
不过我认识的有些女人恐怕会狠狠收拾他
Did your professor talk about the Summit again this week?
你的教授这周又谈到峰会了吗
He spent the whole class talking about the Soviet SS-20.
他整堂课都在谈苏联核弹道导弹
What did he say?
他说了什么
It's got a range of 3,100 miles,
射程5000公里
can carry up to three
可以搭载
independently targetable warheads,
三个独♥立♥导向弹头
each with an explosive power of 150 kilotons.
每一个弹头都有150千吨♥的爆♥炸♥当量
And it can be launched from the back of a truck.
用卡车就能发射
After an hour of that,
一个小时后
in the last two minutes of class,
下课前最后2分钟
he said if the Summit's a success,
他说如果峰会成功
there won't be any SS-20s anymore.
就不会有核导弹了
So you learned all that for nothing.
所以课都白上了
He thinks the Summit's going to be a big success.
他认为峰会会成功的
It's hard to trust the Americans.
不能轻易相信美国人
There's a long history of these types of negotiations.
这类谈判太多太多了
I know.
我知道
Okay. You want a ride back to your apartment?
要我送你回去吗
Yeah. Wait in the car.
好 车里等我
Okay.
好
See ya.
再见
Keep your eyes open.
小心点
I saw McCleesh, coming out of DoE.
我看到麦克里奇从能源部里出来
He was with some negotiators
他和几个
for the ground-launched missile verification regime.
地面发射导弹核实计划的谈判代表一起
I'm going to see him soon.
我很快会去见他
I was at Haskard's Tuesday night.
我周二晚上在哈斯卡德家
I couldn't get to the briefcase. Back there tonight.
没机会接触到手提包 今天再去
And then Voller again Thursday.
周四晚上再去沃勒家
Are you sleeping?
你有好好休息吗
Sure.
当然
You got nine weeks to the Summit.
离峰会还有九个星期
I got a signal.
我收到一个信♥号♥♥
You have a meeting in Mexico. Tomorrow morning.
你要去墨西哥见个人 明天一早
I don't know who it's with or what it's about.
我不知道是去见谁 关于什么
They didn't tell you anything?
他们什么都没告诉你
It happens.
有时会这样
I can't believe what Moscow looks like.
我不敢想莫斯科会是什么样
You could've been one of those silly little girls.
你可能会是那些傻女孩中的一个
Caffe, por favor.
来杯咖啡
Look, you're doing great.
你们做得很好
But we're not just about selling. We're about sharing.
但我们的工作不只是卖♥♥东西 而是分享
Clients want to know your experiences.
客户想知道你们的经历
They -- They want to hear about Lacey's honeymoon in Barbados
他们想听莱西在巴巴多斯的蜜月之旅
and what made it so special.
想知道那有什么特别的
The condo was perfect because you knew to switch.
公♥寓♥套间很棒 因为你了解那里
And you took that incredible fishing boat,
你还租了那艘不可思议的渔船
where they cooked your catch.
他们会当场把你钓的鱼煮好
That was amazing.
特别好玩
Well, it's a great story.
这样的故事就很好
And, Rick, your -- your road trip in the Delta --
还有 瑞克 你在德尔塔的公路之旅
Don't remind me. No, no, no.
可别提这个 不 不
There you go, because that's what they need to hear.
就是这个 因为他们就想听这个
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表