剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
we have to get out by tomorrow morning.
给旅行团订好票
I'm gonna have to drop you guys off at the movie.
我把你们送到电影院就得走了
Y-you're not coming with us?
你不和我们一起了吗
You missed the turn, Mom.
你没拐弯 妈妈
I'll circle back around.
我一会儿再转过去
I'll get there as soon as I can, guys.
我会尽快过去找你们
What was his real name?
他真名叫什么
Emmett.
埃米特
He didn't really take to a lot of people.
他这一生 真正喜欢的人不多
For him, you had to see the world the way it really is.
以他的身份 就得清楚看透这个世界
We talked about that a lot.
我们谈过很多
Most people live their lives, punch their clock,
大部分人过着日子 打卡上班
but they never do anything, accomplish anything.
却从未做出实事 获得成就
I know.
我知道
His wife and his daughter...
他的妻子 女儿
and that poor son left all alone.
还有那个如今无依无靠的儿子
All that money, I want to give it to him.
我想把那些钱给他
We can't, but...
钱不能给他
he'll be taken care of.
但会有人照顾他的
That boy you were with in Alexandria,
在亚历山大你牵着的那个男孩
was that your son?
是你儿子吗
I'm not really supposed to talk about it.
我不能说
But, um...
不过...
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
Did you get the settings?
你们知道设置了吗
Can your people build off them?
能造出来吗
What settings?
什么设置
On the machine.
那台机器的设置啊
The information I gave you in Alexandria.
我在亚历山大给你的情报
E-everything's been on hold because of what happened.
因为他们的死 所有行动都暂缓了
Can't be on hold.
此事不能缓
The plant where they're grinding the propellers is moving.
美国装配螺旋桨的工厂快要搬了
It's the one chance to get in there
必须孤注一掷 进入内部
and read the settings on the machine.
掌握机器上的设置
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
I need help. Did you come to help me?
我需要帮助 你是来帮我的吗
Those are not the words I'm looking for.
我要听到的不是这些话
What do you need help with?
你需要我帮什么忙
Uh, fixing my car!
帮我修车
I need -- I need help fixing my car.
我需要 你帮我修车
Keep trying.
重说
Ma'am, did you come to help me fix my car tonight?
女士 你今晚是来帮我修车的吗
Yes. I heard you had a breakdown, and I came to help.
是的 听说你的车抛锚了 我是来帮你的
I was -- I was out with him.
我和他在约会
He said, "Do you want to have fun?"
他说 你想不想玩点有意思的
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
He brought me here to -- to take drugs.
他把我带到这儿嗑药
I-I don't -- I don't know what to --
我现在不知道怎么办...
Um, I don't know what to do.
不知道怎么办好了
I can't -- I can't think.
我的脑子不转了
It's okay. I'm here. It's okay.
没事了 我来了 都会没事的
Well, good news. He's not dead.
好消息是 他还活着
What's your relationship with him?
你和他什么关系
He's a congressional aide.
他是国会助理
He works for a congressman on...the...
他为一名分管中美洲
intelligence committee
情报委员会的
overseeing Central America. Who does he think you are?
国会议员工作 他以为你什么身份
Um, a graduate student in political science...
来自哥斯达黎加学政♥治♥的
from Costa Rica.
本科生
I can't breathe. I can't -- I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸了 我喘不上气了
Do you know what you took?
你知道自己嗑了些什么吗
We smoked cocaine, and I took pills.
我们吸了可♥卡♥因♥ 我还吃了几颗药丸
You're gonna be okay. Look at me.
你会没事的 看着我
How long have you been here?
你来美国
In the U.S.?
有多久了
Two months. You're doing fine.
两个月 你表现得很好
Things can go wrong. They usually do.
出岔子是常有的事
It's part of the job.
我们的工作就是这样
But we get through it. You'll get through this.
但我们能克服的 你会撑过去的
I want you to sit here and I want you to watch him.
你现在坐进车里 看着他
Can you do that?
做得到吗
Okay.
很好
W-where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm gonna buy you something.
我去给你买♥♥点东西
I'll be back soon.
马上就回来
Who's the next one?
下一个是谁
Gregorenko.
格里戈连科
That's him.
是他
What time did he go in?
他什么时候进去的
10:42.
10点42分
Is this the last one we got?
他是最后一个了吗
Yep. Where are we?
是的 有什么进展
Uh, we started with the surveillance photos at 10:00 a.m.,
我们查看了从早上十点开始
an hour before the source first heard anything,
也就是线人得到消息的前一个小时
and worked our way to 2:00 p.m.
一直到下午两点的监控照片
when they said things settled down.
那时他们说事情已经解决了
We got everybody going in and out of the Soviet embassy
我们核查了所有在那个时间段内
between those hours
进出苏联使♥馆♥的人
and eliminated the people we know who work there.
并排除了我们所知的使♥馆♥工作人员
These are the four that are left.
只剩下了这四个人
One of them should be the walk-in.
其中有一个人 就是投诚者
Last guy walked in to the Soviet embassy
上次有人走进苏联使♥馆♥
gave them the trigger designs they use on all their nukes.
带去的就是苏联现在所有核武器的引爆设计
Let's figure out who this guy is
我们一定要在勃列日涅夫
before Brezhnev starts building his own space shuttle.
造出苏联的航♥天♥飞机之前 找出这个人
Drink.
喝吧
All of it.
全喝光
When he wakes up, tell him you saved his life.
他醒了之后 跟他说是你救了他
And by not taking him to the hospital,
而且没有送他去医院
you saved his future.
你还保住了他的饭碗
He probably wants to be a senator, right?
他也许还想当参议员呢 对吧
Probably.
也许吧
Eat those.
把这些吃了
Don't party with him anymore.
但别再跟他瞎搞了
Be his girlfriend.
做他正儿八经的女朋友
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wish I could stay with you, but I have to go.
我也希望能留下来陪你 但我必须走了
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事的
Your revolution is beautiful,
你们的革命非常伟大
the foothold for us in Central America.
在中美洲给了我们重要支撑
We're here to help you.
我们会帮你们的
Call anytime.
随时联♥系♥
What do you got?
查出了什么
Three of our four are out.
已经排除了三个人
Two were fixing the A.C. at the embassy,
两个是去大使♥馆♥修理空调的
one was bringing lunch.
一个是去送午餐的
Tell me you got a name on this guy.
查到这家伙的身份了吧
Bruce Dameran.
布鲁斯·达莫伦
36 years old.
36岁
Born Reno, Nevada.
生于内达华州里诺市
Purple Heart in Vietnam.
越战中获得紫心勋章
Seven years employed Department of Agriculture.
曾在农业部工作七年
Currently employed World Bank.
现在受聘于世界银行
Well, that's a nice spot for the Soviets to get a source.
这职位给苏联人当线人倒挺好
Bring him in?
那就带他回来问话
Not yet.
还不是时候
Any news?
有什么消息吗
Yeah, I talked to him.
我跟他谈了
You what?
你什么
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表