剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
The centre -- they want paige to be next.
中心 他们下一个想发展的是佩姬
That is not an option.
绝对不行
Those are your orders.
以下是给你的命令
First -- soon, you need to tell her who you really are,
首先 很快你们就得告诉她你们的真实身份
who she really is, get her ready.
她的真实身份 让她做好准备
Then, develop her until the time is right
然后 在合适的时候告诉她
for you to tell her that she will join our ranks.
她将加入我们的队伍 培养她
It was unforgivable
背着埃米特和琳恩
for them to go behind Emmett and Leanne's backs,
这么做是不可原谅的
but don't forget what's at stake in this war.
但别忘了这场战争中的利害关系
A second-generation illegal could change everything,
间谍二代能改变一切
And, for the right child,
对孩子来说
it could give their life a meaning and a purpose
这能赋予他们的人生意义和方向
that they could never get in this country.
那是他们在这个国家永远不可能得到的
That's for us to decide.
这得由我们决定
Paige is your daughter, but she's not just yours.
佩姬是你女儿 但她不仅是你的
She belongs to the cause.
她属于这项事业
And to the world.
还有这个世界
We all do.
我们都是
You haven't forgotten that, have you?
这点你们还没忘吧
I'm Philip Jennings.
我是菲利普·詹宁斯
I am often under surveillance.
我经常被监视
I know, so you'll appreciate the importance
我知道 所以你将会感激我要说的
of what I have to say.
这则重要消息
If our organization ever gets anywhere near our daughter
如果我们的组织未经我们允许
without our permission,
胆敢接近我们的女儿半步
my wife and I are finished.
我妻子和我就不干了
How did it go?
怎么样
I don't think they'll go near her.
我觉得他们不会接近她了
She's our daughter.
她是我们的女儿
I got that across.
我已经清楚表达了这点
Philip.
菲利普
She does need something.
她确实需要些东西
She's looking for something in her life.
她在寻找她的人生信仰
What if...
如果
what if this is it?
如果这就是呢
What?
什么
How can you even --
你怎么能
We swore.
我们发过誓了
We swore we would never --
我们发过誓 我们永远不会
It would destroy her.
那会毁了她的
To be like us?
像我们一样吗
Paige? Henry?
佩姬 亨利
Dinnertime.
吃晚饭啦
Paige, can you grab the potatoes?
佩姬 你能端一下土豆吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表